LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Mark Knopfler New Album and Talent Search

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
cristina333
cristina333 | 12-03-2015 02:25
Mark Knopfler has a new new album out, or rather he will, on march 16th, 2015. It's called Tracker. And Mark Knopfler opened his own talent search and asked fans to compete to make his next music video. This was march 11th, 2015. And, yes, I'm a hard core Mark Knopfler fan. Dire Straits, too.
10 comments
Joeyy
Joeyy | 12-03-2015 03:02
Hi there. Nice to see a new "face" and to know you're so interested in music. Mark Knopfler has his own page here with an album section and a biography section, so 'tis not necessary to put the info on the forum as well. You can see Tracker has already been added.
cristina333
cristina333 | 12-03-2015 03:07
Hi, to you too! That's the first page I hit on this site! In fact I was on Mark's page BEFORE joining. And I've already EDITED his biography. They hadn't added his new album, imagine? Do you know if I can download music for my MP3 from LSI? Nice to meet you, Joeyy!
cristina333
cristina333 | 12-03-2015 03:10
oops...I just finished reading your comment, and the reason why I wrote the info in forums was because it hadn't been written in the biography. I'm surprised that you're using "hi..." in the UK it's usually "how do you do," isn't it?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 12-03-2015 03:21
Haha. "Hello", "Hey", "Hi" are all perfectly acceptable here. I think only royalty and comedy sketches use, "How do you do?"

The forum has regular threads that will likely "bump" this out of the Active Topics, so it's best to make sure any artist information is on their page. If the artist has a moderator, you can send the information to them. Many pages aren't be up-to-date; that's where guests and members come in (to help out with this).

No MP3 downloads, sorry. I saw this post of yours

the album is on Youtube, some of it. I found two more songs to download, too. I'd prefer to do it all at the same time. The album is Tracker by mark Knopfler. I'm a fan...let's be honest: I'm one of his biggest fans, and I don't mean size-wise! I never uploaded from Youtube because after transferring videos from Youtube to Pinterest of Facebook I found that they're sometimes deleted. It that were to happen on my MP3 I'd have a fit!

...and I'm not sure what you mean, sorry. It takes a while, but if you Google "YouTube converter" you can save YouTube videos onto your computer and then transfer them onto your MP3. I don't think it's legal, but that's your choice. There's no uploading onto YouTube involved and it's nothing to do with Pinterest or Facebook.
cristina333
cristina333 | 12-03-2015 03:28
all right, then, thank you for the information on English policy...I live in NYC although I'm originally from rome, Italy, and I know a lot of English people we never discussed the subtleties of the language! As far as converting from Youtube, I'll pass, thank you. The album is going to be released in a couple of days, anyways...I won't die, right? It'll FEEL like I'm about to die, but I'll be all right!
cristina333
cristina333 | 12-03-2015 03:29
I just invited all of marks' active fans...all of four! I have to perk mark knopfler up a notch, don't I?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 12-03-2015 03:29
Please no dying, we haven't built a LSI graveyard yet.
cristina333
cristina333 | 12-03-2015 03:31
Don't worry, I won't die! Especially on your watch!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 12-03-2015 03:36
You're welcome. If you feel like random chitchat, come into the Randomness is the Answer thread. Enjoy the album.
cristina333
cristina333 | 12-03-2015 03:39
Thank you, Joeyy! I'm going to listen to the album, that is if it's available for listening...I know it's been posted, but when I tried to listen earlier it didn't open.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: