LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #179

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-03-2015 01:19
Quite unfortunate that I took the win this time. So sorry.

I dedicate this Randomness to AronChupa's song, I'm An Albatraoz, eBay, and AA batteries.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
76 to 100 of 5,005 comments
page 4 of 201
pikagirl
pikagirl | 06-03-2015 04:05
gonna give something a try and see how it goes .
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-03-2015 04:07
What are you trying out?

Good luck.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 06-03-2015 04:08
Time for bed bye
pikagirl
pikagirl | 06-03-2015 04:08
asking somebody something .
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-03-2015 04:27
Huuuge day tomorrow. Worked myself up just thinking about it. :|
fishmunky
fishmunky | 06-03-2015 04:55
God I love the Boondock Saints

cut my beard down because hey if Norris isn't allowed to look like a homeless dude at work, then i probably shouldn't either
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 06-03-2015 10:48
jeremy, you asked about the personal finance software, so here it is in all its glory.

they have a 34-day full demo. you should definitely give it a try
fishmunky
fishmunky | 06-03-2015 12:09
I don't know if there's a song on the radio right now that i dislike more than that Imagine Dragons song that sounds like a mumford and sons song
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 06-03-2015 12:23
i don't listen to a lot of radio. just while i'm driving because cds suck and i'm too lazy to connect spotify.

fishmunky
fishmunky | 06-03-2015 12:40
my wife;s alarm clock is set to the top 40 rock station here in Toronto

every morning i hear that stupid Imgaine Dragons song

All i know is when I imagined dragons, i imagined them much cooler than that band.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 06-03-2015 12:51
oh, i know. i expected so much more from a band named imagine dragons. they are.. ugh.

why am i listening to toto
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 06-03-2015 12:51
The sky is super cool!
CarlJ
CarlJ | 06-03-2015 13:32
Ok...good day everyone. I off here for a few days and I come back and the pods have taken over Curt....or the forum. What the heck happened here? I missed the end of the previous Random..... anyhow...had a good four days off. spent Thursday doing demo work with my lady...then Nikki and I made her dinner. Was a fantastic day.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-03-2015 13:36
Glad my alarm clock's bass was on 100...
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 06-03-2015 15:54
The song itself is ok but I really like the lyrics to "I Bet My Life". Do me a favor and listen to Friction before you write them off.

B, what are your favorite songs by Metric?
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 06-03-2015 16:59
Sarah sent a message to everyone, Jen also sent me one and Joey made a comment to me in Jeff's anxiety thread. I don't know what changed around here because it seems completely normal to me, if not better than usual. My hunch is that someone complained and the mods bent over as they have before. TT comes to mind. Either way, nothing has changed here. If the mods actually cared about people not enjoying posting anymore, they'd hit Jeff with a bunch of cards instead of throwing out their usual super vague spiel about getting along. I'm going to continue posting as I have for 13 years.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 06-03-2015 17:22
Following post reports and recent implications of past regulars leaving the forum because of the negativity, and those of currently active members not wanting to be here, everyone involved in the regular back-and-forth provocative, negative comments and bickering was sent a message.

Curtis took his personally and decided to play extra nice. He's done it before and it didn't last long then, either. Clearly the show's over.

We can't card Jeff for being Jeff. Find me a recent post where he's actually broken the rules. You, however, recently chose to go into a thread where he talks about a personal issue and make negative comments about it and him. We received a post report from an unknown member and had to act accordingly. This just happened to coincide with the messages we were sending anyway.

It's not ten (or thirteen) years ago. You're no longer a teenager in a forum filled with many other teenagers, all saying what they want. You need to let go of your nostalgia for that past You're an adult now. If you want to act like that, go somewhere where there are no rules or people who enjoy being in a relaxed space. If Jeff breaks the rules, Jeff will be carded. As will anyone else. It's been going on long enough. When it gets to the point where people are messaging us and telling us we need to do more, we have to act. We tried being more relaxed and the resulting behaviour often made the forum feel like a high school locker room. It's driving people away.

Jeff isn't going anywhere, so unless he actually breaks the rules - in which case, report him - you and anyone else who dislikes him in general need to make the decision to simply ignore him, and him you. If you can't and you refuse to stop making negative comments because he annoys you, you'll be carded.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 06-03-2015 17:26
Oh you got a Jen message too? I only got the one from Sarah.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 06-03-2015 17:34
My message to him was not the same as the purpose of Sarah's message. My message was only asking he not intentionally go into a thread where he knows very well it would inspire him to make rude and necessary comments. You know, avoid the temptation.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 06-03-2015 17:37
The last few weeks have been filed with 20somethings making fun of a 15 year old and said 15 year old retaliating. It's annoying, it's childish and it's causing people to not want to be here.
If Jeff starts acting like a tool and it's deserving of a card, he will get one. But if his attitude is in response to someone else acting like a tool, they're getting one to. Whether or not you get butthurt about that is on you.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-03-2015 17:39
No acting like a shovel.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-03-2015 17:51
Oh and Sarah, I'm 16.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 06-03-2015 17:53
Close enough.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 06-03-2015 18:02
Anyway, whats everybody up to today?
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 06-03-2015 18:07
Our overhead lights in the office weren't working this morning, so we were working in natural light and random lamps placed around the office. It was relaxing and romantic. The lights are now back on, and I don't like it.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: