LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #179

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-03-2015 01:19
Quite unfortunate that I took the win this time. So sorry.

I dedicate this Randomness to AronChupa's song, I'm An Albatraoz, eBay, and AA batteries.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
3,851 to 3,875 of 5,005 comments
page 155 of 201
pikagirl
pikagirl | 06-05-2015 23:05
just got our yr 12 jumpers yay .
pikagirl
pikagirl | 06-05-2015 23:28
yeah well it wouldn't work for me before so I had to wait but I found something to do while waiting
fishmunky
fishmunky | 06-05-2015 23:52
If you wear a dress to work for the first time after wearing pants forever, people say it looks good and they encourage you. If I do the same thing, people say it makes them uncomfortable and I have to have a meeting with HR.

Fuckin double standard.

In Fairness though it's because you insist on wearing a dress with a tight hemline just below the thigh

and insist on sitting open legged

....without wearing underwear

It needs to be back in the 50s (or whenever mad men took place). Women in dresses showing some leg. Men drinking scotch and smoking cigars while slaying all the secretaries. Life was good.

60s, and life was awesome, if you were a white dude, life kinda sucked for the secretary getting slayed because it was the only way to keep a job

I remember reading that Stephen King Time travel novel about stopping the JFK assassination, and it was like, the good old days, and then rattles all the reasons that nostalgia is kind of horse shit.

Gonna watch hockey yo
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-05-2015 23:56
It's that time of the week again! Survivor time!
pikagirl
pikagirl | 06-05-2015 23:58
oh its Thursday hart of Dixie tonight .whoop whoop
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 07-05-2015 00:46
Bought new shoes today, another new thing I picked up from work. Before I started here I had one pair of sneakers, one pair of boots and one pair of flats. I now have 3-4 pairs of flats, a couple heels (low, cuz I still don't like high heels), a couple pairs of ankle boots, tall boots, and my sneakers. Need to get a pair of sandals or two with the weather warming up as well.
But I never cared about shoes before, now I like having options.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 07-05-2015 01:22
I like boots on a woman.

I still don't own many shoes. My regular pair of trainers, a spare pair, and funeral shoes - up until recently when my friends had me get flat pumps for the wedding. It hasn't instilled in me a desire to buy more.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 07-05-2015 01:25
Also, skinny jeans/pants... I wear those now on occasion too.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 07-05-2015 01:28
60s, and life was awesome, if you were a white dude, life kinda sucked for the secretary getting slayed because it was the only way to keep a job

I'm a white dude so life would have been great. Nowadays you have all this equal pay stuff that women want and nailing your secretary isn't cool anymore. Bill Burr makes some excellent points on equal pay:

Joeyy
Joeyy | 07-05-2015 01:40
Yeah, I can't get on board with the skinny jeans. :p I used to wear really flared ones. I feel like I can't get away with them as an adult, but sometimes I miss them. :p
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-05-2015 01:49
I believe Ray is doing some site modifications.

Um, that's right. I saw this message on my profile pictures page...
This page is currently not available due to maintenance to the system.

I'd like a 4/4 instead of 5/3. P(ar)ity...
Schatzi
Schatzi | 07-05-2015 02:57
I miss wearing dresses to work. I need a big kid job or a rich husband.
pikagirl
pikagirl | 07-05-2015 03:03
holy crap why do I keep falling asleep in class . should learn not to Skype at 12am with my US best friend\boyfriend . never again
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 07-05-2015 03:03
You just answered yourself.
pikagirl
pikagirl | 07-05-2015 03:16
yeah I really don't care if I did or didn't
fishmunky
fishmunky | 07-05-2015 03:48
I'm a white dude so life would have been great. Nowadays you have all this equal pay stuff that women want and nailing your secretary isn't cool anymore. Bill Burr makes some excellent points on equal pay:

Love Bill Burr,

Biggest problem with the bit it that it still assumes that antiquated ideas of women and children first still rings true, which I'm unsure if that all still works out the way he angrily yells about it

I guess a Chivalry surchange makes sense, but it does make him come across like a douche bag.
pikagirl
pikagirl | 07-05-2015 04:10
I want to move out of home and travel around the world already . 4 months and a bit until school is finished . graduation dinner all booked and ready to go . need to find a dress and shoes and get hair and make-up done
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 07-05-2015 06:39
I can't really seem to get tired tonight.
pikagirl
pikagirl | 07-05-2015 07:30
I'm trying to keep myself busy but it's not happening
Schatzi
Schatzi | 07-05-2015 10:29
Our work changed to paycards if you weren't signed up for direct deposit which I wasn't. I was too lazy to go to the bank to get a voided check because I stupidly convince myself that paycards wouldn't be so awful. But ugh no. I was wrong. This is the worst. I hope I can switch to direct deposit. I want no part in this.
JDolla
JDolla | 07-05-2015 10:43
In Fairness though it's because you insist on wearing a dress with a tight hemline just below the thigh

Above the thigh. I keep it classy though, accessorize the balls and whatnot.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 07-05-2015 11:00
i assume there must be a testicular equivalent to vajazzling

so i believe you bro
pikagirl
pikagirl | 07-05-2015 11:03
wow it is 9:02 pm I'm usually in bed by now but I'm waiting on the footy show to start .
JDolla
JDolla | 07-05-2015 11:07
Oh vajazzling, one of the 3 or 4 practices I learned from Blue Mountain State that are pretty critical to everyday life.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: