LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #179

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-03-2015 01:19
Quite unfortunate that I took the win this time. So sorry.

I dedicate this Randomness to AronChupa's song, I'm An Albatraoz, eBay, and AA batteries.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
3,801 to 3,825 of 5,005 comments
page 153 of 201
Joeyy
Joeyy | 06-05-2015 02:34
I'm not getting the age connection, but it's nice you've found dresses you like. Always good to find new clothes you're comfortable in.

And hi.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 06-05-2015 02:39
I was listening to music in Spanish today in honor of Cinco de Mayo. I didn't get out of work in time to do anything more.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 06-05-2015 02:45
Do you have a favourite Spanish song?
fishmunky
fishmunky | 06-05-2015 02:46
My wife has gone through the same thing

When we were dating/in uni she wouldn't be caught dead in a dress or skirt.

Since joining the professional world, my dress/skirt purchasing budget has growing significantly

i assume it's just a thing

just like i got on the tattooing thing after a while
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-05-2015 02:47
Thanks Joeyy.

I'm feeling a bit conflicted right now with my music production name.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 06-05-2015 02:55
Since joining the professional world, my dress/skirt purchasing budget has growing significantly

YES, that's exactly it! Thank you, Ant. I'm glad to hear it's a thing. Haha, that makes me feel better. I remember thinking, I can't believe I am shopping for dresses!

It's hard to find dresses that make sense, for me anyway. I don't like those short ones that show your butt if you bend any direction, and I don't like the ones that are so low cut that if you lean at all people can see down your clothes. Just no. I need a little more modesty than that. I have found some good ones, though. In a way, I do feel more professional and have a little more confidence wearing more variety than just jeans and blouses.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 06-05-2015 02:58

Mine vary with my mood, but that is nothing new. Right now, I have been enjoying these two songs in particular:

fishmunky
fishmunky | 06-05-2015 03:32
My Wife is the same way, she prefers the flared style dresses, and as she works in HR for a Hospital modesty is a key component

she seems to find something every year,

and if the finds a dress she really digs thats a little low cut, she find a way to accessorize (she leans on cardigans a lot)

You can tell I'm excellent at the being a husband thing as I can speak about her tastes with terrifying detail
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 06-05-2015 03:36
Haha, I love that you know that/notice those details, Ant.
pikagirl
pikagirl | 06-05-2015 03:48
just chilling out . about 2 hours left of school yay
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 06-05-2015 03:49
Mysteries at the Museum Collection is a great little series on Netflix. Of course, it deals mainly with US histories, it mingles a little with European history too.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-05-2015 03:53
Skype went off and woke me up. Dammit all.
pikagirl
pikagirl | 06-05-2015 03:56
Haha it wasn't me . cause I don't think I'm friends with you . haha
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-05-2015 04:00
The day I add you on Skype is the day I find a job.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 06-05-2015 04:03
Haha, I love that you know that/notice those details, Ant.

Attention to detail is a key component in terms of being able to shop/buy gifts for/compliment your spouse after being together for a decade

Also it doesn't hurt in terms of getting her happy, if shes in a better mood I'm liable to be in a better mood, happiness feedback loop

and sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes it gets me laid
pikagirl
pikagirl | 06-05-2015 04:10
yeah very funny Jeff I will never ever add you on Skype . i'll move somewhere far away before I even consider adding you ok Skype
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 06-05-2015 04:16
Wow, that's pretty awesome you both have been together that long already.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 06-05-2015 04:26
4 years married next week, it occurs to me i can just give her the puppy as an anniversary gift
pikagirl
pikagirl | 06-05-2015 04:59
very nice my parents were married for 35 years .
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-05-2015 05:20

Lo Bueno Siempre Tiene Un Final by Nelly Furtado
Mamma Mía by ABBA
Romper La Voz by Patrick Bruel

Well, I can only think of those 3 Spanish adaptations of the songs I played yesterday (chose Spanish as my second foreign language, at school). Early in the morning here (7:16 am) and I'm tired after such helpful work here... Had some speculoos (Belgian cinnamon cookies), some flavoured black tea (I'm using a new kettle since Sunday) and an apple during the night. Same if I'm home at 4pm.

Drinking sugar-free sodas might influence me when choosing the color of the scarf I bought recently. This black, pink and orange one, illustrated with flowers, has been my choice the day after I had drunk any Schweppes mango/passion, haha.

Time to go to bed. S'ya later.
pikagirl
pikagirl | 06-05-2015 06:07
Just found out something interesting . going to go to Skype and annoy this little butt head . watch out I'm coming for you
JDolla
JDolla | 06-05-2015 11:52
Nothing, nothing left of
who I have been before
Broken Pieces of me
Remind of something more
Choking, choking on the
stories and lies you tell
Something is wrong
And now I stand beside myself

Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-05-2015 12:07
It all started with a drunken cow.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 06-05-2015 12:18
I bought/wore a dress to work on Monday. Special occasions aside, I've never had the desire to wear one. But I work with all (but one) women who do like them and all their cute outfits made me want to try it out. The one I got is super cute too, everyone including me liked it, so I might get a few more for the summer.
JDolla
JDolla | 06-05-2015 12:23
If you wear a dress to work for the first time after wearing pants forever, people say it looks good and they encourage you. If I do the same thing, people say it makes them uncomfortable and I have to have a meeting with HR.

Fuckin double standard.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: