2) Look at me now by Bernie Marsden

Thanks, and best regards
Tore
4 comments
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-02-2015 16:32
I gave a shot at this....

What artist is Tokyo?

There are more than 31 other Artists named "Tokyo" here ... and several hundred other artists with the song "invisible" as the title. But no two together except:

I found the following close to this... maybe you got the title wrong---as nothing listed in Google, or here as "plain" "Invisible" by the Artist Tokyo

Its also on the LSI site at: the Artist is "In Flames"

As for:::
Bernie Marsden Look At Me Now is 1997 Album

Look At Me Now [1997 album]

Track 1 is title Song: Look At Me Now and it has no lyrics on this site
Usually when its missing lyrics there is a gray box (I don't see one now to say what it says) but it says something like "need lyrics? do you have them?"

So without the request for the box for the Lyrics, who would know this song needs it ? (the last 2 lines are a request to the moderators here to correct the album so it says it needs lyrics like the others who are missing lyrics do)

That's all I can find right now.....

If someone else knows better , please correct me!

Thanks

Good Luck Tore and others who know better how to find them here..
Joeyy
Joeyy | 25-02-2015 16:54
Practice, although the Bernie Marsden album and track list is on LSI, the song itself hasn't been added to the website, hence why you can't click on it in the album (and be taken to the lyrics page where one would see the lyrics or "grey box").
Joeyy
Joeyy | 25-02-2015 16:58
I was going to add it directly, but someone's sent it through the public review system, so I can't, but it should be on there soon.
Tore
Tore | 02-04-2015 09:39
The album is called SAN, where Tokyo has the song Invisible.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: