LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Unknown old english song from probably the 90's

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
thegreatborden
thegreatborden | 28-01-2015 08:35
Hello Everyone, I'm having a song in mind that I can't find.
The song came out probably in the 90's to early 2000's, because I remembered, at a very young age, hearing this song. I am 90% certain that it is by Diana Ross, if its not, its a Lady similar to her style of songs like When you Tell me That you love me. This unknown song, It often played in the commercials. From what I remembered, in the music video, there were a group of choir singing it in a scenery similar to the video for the chorus or bridge of the song, and Diana Ross was the lead singer for the rest of the song. However, after endless of searching, I have no Hope. The strange thing is, I remember finding the song about over a year or 2 ago. However, now, as I try to find it again, there were no signs of it. I sometimes wonder, did I heard the song in My Dreams? My only hope now, is to try to making an instrumental version of the song from what I remembered, and upload it and ask for help, because unfortunately I don't remember the Lyrics. So I'm hoping I could get some answers by making a melody with Fruity Loops Studio. Any way that you could help, would be much appreciated. Even if you came here for the intention of wanting to help, I really appreciate it. So Thanks to Everyone! Have a Good Day.
1 comment
thegreatborden
thegreatborden | 28-01-2015 08:36
This is the link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEXZnOEWLK8
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: