LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Guess Who? #6: Food for Thought (Results)

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 14-01-2015 02:10
The Rules

Participants will be given some type of subject from which to make a choice (favorite book, what you wanted to be when you grew up, etc) and will submit their choice to the host via PM by the submission deadline (see below).

Once all submissions have been collected, the host will post a list of all of the submissions (along with the host's submission plus one fake submission) in alphabetical order, and a list of the submitters and host in alphabetical order.

Participants will have until the second deadline to try to match the correct submitter with the correct submission and post it in this thread. Please remove your name and answer from the list and then whichever one you believe is fake. Anyone is allowed to participate in this portion (other than the host) regardless of whether or not they submitted a choice.

After the second deadline has passed, the host will post the correct answers, along with the total number of correct guesses by each guesser. Obviously the winner is the person with the most correct guesses. The winner receives cake and the loser will be forced to eat two month old mayonnaise.

The Scenario

Your favorite dish. It can be any meal of food. Something made from scratch at home, from your favorite restaurant, or even something packaged and microwaveable. Think of it as if it were your last meal. There are no restrictions save for everything on your plate must be edible.

*You may include a picture with your meal choice, or I will choose one for you.

The Deadlines

Submissions in by January 17, midnight LSI time.
Guesses in/answers posted January 20, midnight LSI time.

Participants (so far)

Captain_Keeta
CaptainStabbin
CarlJ
Cheater138
FireWaterBurn6
indiechick_
JDolla
Juliet86
kalsonberry
PinkFloyd
PracticePractic
1 to 25 of 40 comments
page 1 of 2
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-01-2015 02:14
This is so tough.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 15-01-2015 04:18
Sorry if I missed you posting it.... was posting elsewhere is no excuse I know.

I think its a great topic Sierra! I'm hungry already.... mmmmm tasty... {oh oh ate part of my keyboard (again!)-----don't put food and computer in same place in front of me!}
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 15-01-2015 10:14
sent! now i'm hungry
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 15-01-2015 18:37
I added in the option to send a picture of your food, I will pick an photo for you close to your description as possible if you don't provide one.

I want you all to drool.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 16-01-2015 16:47
Final day to get your foods in.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 16-01-2015 17:06
Submitted.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 16-01-2015 17:20
Sent
CarlJ
CarlJ | 17-01-2015 15:01
is this everyone and ready to guess?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-01-2015 15:31
Indeed.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-01-2015 15:35
It follows the same layout in previous Guess Who's, so I'd say yes. Careful on taking my word though.

Indeed wasn't a strong enough answer. :p
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-01-2015 16:55
My Guesses (after lots of going back and forth)

I guess.... someone must go first.... might as well be me (oh right now everyone knows MY DISH!!) (no fair peeking at my answers)

(and please don't eat them while we wait....I expect to see all of my 10 guesses here at the end of the game....)

Captain_Keeta - Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza with a side of Bleu Cheese Dressing
CaptainStabbin - Steak and Crab Legs
CarlJ - Indonesian Peanut Saute with steak from Noodles & Company
Cheater138 - Crispy honey chipotle chicken strips with fries & ranch from Chili's
FireWaterBurn6 - Pork tenderloin with potato wedges and a creamy sauce
indiechick_ - Fettucine Alfredo with Bacon and Chicken
JDolla - This big-ass burrito
Juliet86 - Roasted red pepper alfredo with chicken, broccoli, carrots, and peppers. And Turtle cheesecake for dessert.
kalsonberry - The Luther
PinkFloyd - A dozen oysters, grilled shrimp, KC Strip steak, A-1 sauce, medium, baked potato, butter and sour cream, green beans, a couple of Marth Harp rolls. Butter Brickle Ice Cream, Red Velvet Cake for dessert
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-01-2015 19:19
Public Service Message:
The January 20 midnight deadline approaches and I'm only one who submitted guesses so far....

Where is everyone this weekend??????
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 18-01-2015 19:22
We're thinking.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 18-01-2015 19:29

CarlJ - A dozen oysters, grilled shrimp, KC Strip steak, A-1 sauce, medium, baked potato, butter and sour cream, green beans, a couple of Marth Harp rolls. Butter Brickle Ice Cream, Red Velvet Cake for dessert

Cheater138 - Crispy honey chipotle chicken strips with fries & ranch from Chili's

FireWaterBurn6 - The Luther

indiechick_ - Giant Cheese Platter, with cheeses from around the world on it: Roquefort, Camembert, Cotija, Chèvre, Feta, Mozzarella, Emmental, Cheddar, Gouda, Taleggio, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Manchego Monterey Jack, Stilton (Blue), and Cheshire

JDolla - Steak and Crab Legs

Juliet86 - Roasted red pepper alfredo with chicken, broccoli, carrots, and peppers. And Turtle cheesecake for dessert.

kalsonberry - big-ass burrito

PinkFloyd - Lasagna

PracticePractic - Pork tenderloin with potato wedges and a creamy sauce
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 18-01-2015 19:32
CaptainStabbin - Steak and Crab Legs
CarlJ - A dozen oysters, grilled shrimp, KC Strip steak, A-1 sauce, medium, baked potato, butter and sour cream, green beans, a couple of Marth Harp rolls. Butter Brickle Ice Cream, Red Velvet Cake for dessert
indiechick_ - Fettucine Alfredo with Bacon and Chicken
Juliet86 - Lasagna
kalsonberry - Indonesian Peanut Saute with steak from Noodles & Company
PinkFloyd - Crispy honey chipotle chicken strips with fries & ranch from Chili's
PracticePractic Pork tenderloin with potato wedges and a creamy sauce
JDolla
JDolla | 18-01-2015 19:59

CaptainStabbin - Indonesian Peanut Saute with steak from Noodles & Company

Cheater138 - Fettuccine Alfredo with Bacon and Chicken

FireWaterBurn6 - Steak and Crab Legs

indiechick_ - Pork tenderloin with potato wedges and a creamy sauce

JDolla - unmarked pills he found on the bathroom floor that morning

Juliet86 - Lasagna

kalsonberry - Crispy honey chipotle chicken strips with fries & ranch from Chili's

PinkFloyd - Roasted red pepper alfredo with chicken, broccoli, carrots, and peppers. And Turtle cheesecake for dessert.

PracticePractic - Giant Cheese Platter, with cheeses from around the world on it: Roquefort, Camembert, Cotija, Chèvre, Feta, Mozzarella, Emmental, Cheddar, Gouda, Taleggio, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Manchego Monterey Jack, Stilton (Blue), and Cheshire
CarlJ
CarlJ | 18-01-2015 20:36
Captain_Keeta-- Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza with a side of Bleu Cheese Dressing
CaptainStabbin--- Roasted red pepper alfredo with chicken, broccoli, carrots, and peppers. And Turtle cheesecake for dessert.

Cheater138--- Fettucine Alfredo with Bacon and Chicken

FireWaterBurn6---This big-ass burrito

indiechick_--- Steak and Crab Legs

JDolla-- Indonesian Peanut Saute with steak from Noodles & Company
Juliet86---Lasagna
kalsonberry--- The Luther
PinkFloyd--- Pork tenderloin with potato wedges and a creamy sauce
PracticePractic--Giant Cheese Platter, with cheeses from around the world on it: Roquefort, Camembert, Cotija, Chèvre, Feta, Mozzarella, Emmental, Cheddar, Gouda, Taleggio, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Manchego Monterey Jack, Stilton (Blue), and Cheshire
CarlJ
CarlJ | 18-01-2015 20:36
my apologies.....first post, can a mod delete please? i had same answer on two people...sorry
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 19-01-2015 11:08
Cheater138 - Roasted red pepper alfredo with chicken, broccoli, carrots, and peppers. And Turtle cheesecake for dessert.
Juliet86 - Pork tenderloin with potato wedges and a creamy sauce
kalsonberry - Crispy honey chipotle chicken strips with fries & ranch from Chili's
PinkFloyd - Fettucine Alfredo with Bacon and Chicken
PracticePractic - Giant Cheese Platter, with cheeses from around the world on it: Roquefort, Camembert, Cotija, Chèvre, Feta, Mozzarella, Emmental, Cheddar, Gouda, Taleggio, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Manchego Monterey Jack, Stilton (Blue), and Cheshire
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 19-01-2015 15:06
CaptainStabbin - A dozen oysters, grilled shrimp, KC Strip steak, A-1 sauce, medium, baked potato, butter and sour cream, green beans, a couple of Marth Harp rolls. Butter Brickle Ice Cream, Red Velvet Cake for dessert
CarlJ - Pork tenderloin with potato wedges and a creamy sauce
Cheater138 - Fettucine Alfredo with Bacon and Chicken
indiechick_ - Roasted red pepper alfredo with chicken, broccoli, carrots, and peppers. And Turtle cheesecake for dessert.
JDolla - Steak and Crab Legs
Juliet86 - Giant Cheese Platter, with cheeses from around the world on it: Roquefort, Camembert, Cotija, Chèvre, Feta, Mozzarella, Emmental, Cheddar, Gouda, Taleggio, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Manchego Monterey Jack, Stilton (Blue), and Cheshire
PinkFloyd - Crispy honey chipotle chicken strips with fries & ranch from Chili's
PracticePractic - Lasagna
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 20-01-2015 01:11
Anyone else want to post guesses, I will post answers tomorrow morning my time.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 20-01-2015 03:20
FireWaterBurn6 - Fettucine Alfredo with Bacon and Chicken
indiechick_ - Roasted red pepper alfredo with chicken, broccoli, carrots, and peppers. And Turtle cheesecake for dessert.
Juliet86 - Steak and Crab Legs
kalsonberry - The Luther
PinkFloyd - Pork tenderloin with potato wedges and a creamy sauce
PracticePractic - Lasagna
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 20-01-2015 07:28

Practice: A dozen oysters, grilled shrimp, KC Strip steak, A-1 sauce, medium, baked potato, butter and sour cream, green beans, a couple of Marth Harp rolls. Butter Brickle Ice Cream, Red Velvet Cake for dessert

Captain_Keeta: Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza with a side of Bleu Cheese Dressing

CaptainStabbin: Crispy honey chipotle chicken strips with fries & ranch from Chili's

Kalsonberry: Fettucine Alfredo with Bacon and Chicken

Juliet86: Giant Cheese Platter, with cheeses from around the world on it: Roquefort, Camembert, Cotija, Chèvre, Feta, Mozzarella, Emmental, Cheddar, Gouda, Taleggio, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Manchego Monterey Jack, Stilton (Blue), and Cheshire

indiechick: Indonesian Peanut Saute with steak from Noodles & Company

CarlJ: Pork tenderloin with potato wedges and a creamy sauce

Cheater: Roasted red pepper alfredo with chicken, broccoli, carrots, and peppers. And Turtle cheesecake for dessert.

PinkFloyd: The Luther

JDolla: This big-ass burrito
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 20-01-2015 17:32
Times up for guessing, answers coming shortly.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: