LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #178

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 13-01-2015 03:38
Jen wins via her favorite number! First new one of 2015!
Although, this should be a co-win with Joey, since Snap accepted posts after the 5000th.

Celebratory Party Jam!

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number (4)

* offtopic :
For Jeremy: link

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
1,626 to 1,650 of 5,005 comments
page 66 of 201
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 28-01-2015 14:16
wasn't there a season where vets had to team up with rookies? i think it was "fresh meat". that was cool.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-01-2015 14:30
Half assed that test. Nice.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 28-01-2015 14:32
i think so.....i only caught a couple of seasons of Road Rules.
it's going to be 71 today in Kansas City...and I'm stuck inside...that sucks...
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 28-01-2015 14:35
fresh Meat and Fresh Meat 2 were to inject some new characters into the challenges (which worked). The first Fresh Meat introduced Kenny, Evan and Evelyn who would all be great contestants. I think that huge fat guy Big Easy was on there too. The second Fresh Meat didn't produce great characters. I didn't like the Fresh Meat challenges but did like the characters that became mainstays.

Kenny and Evan are banned though after they sexually assaulted Tonya and she sued MTV. If they could get an all star cast together it'd be amazing. There aren't many girls who are strong and mainstays like CT, Wes, Bananas etc. if they got Rachel, Emily, Evelyn, and Laurel together itd be mayhem. Google image search Emily Shromm, she could beat most guys.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-01-2015 14:35
At least I can go home and then come back in two hours.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 28-01-2015 14:39
i remember evelyn, she was tough

yeah that was the thing about fresh meat, some of the rookies actually because great contestants. i remember the gauntlet ones were cool too.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 28-01-2015 14:43
in fact i think the gauntlet III was one of my favorite ones. you had classic ones such as CT, evelyn, kenny, evan... real crazy people such as beth, coral.. and then some really annoying people such as brad, diem, katie...
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 28-01-2015 14:43
I've been watching the old Challenges and the interesting thing is that people like Evelyn were 18 on their first challenge. Everyone now is like mid 20s. She's actually in Harvard now. I loved how good she was on the show. I looked up a lot of old contestants to see what they were doing now which is creepy now that I think about it.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 28-01-2015 14:46
Dude Gauntlet III was the best challenge for sure. That's the one where the one team was ungodly stacked at the end but lost because Big Easy passed out and left on a stretcher during the final challenge so they were disqualified and the weak team of misfits won.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 28-01-2015 15:13
hahaha yes!! i remember that! god, that was so good. i don't remember how he lasted so long on the show, i think people wouldn't pick him for the gauntlet because i don't know, too easy? they're rather try to kick out someone who was a real threat

ah. now i wanna watch it all again. dailymotion you said?

actually on my search for the episodes now i just saw that diem died two months ago due to cancer, and that CT had proposed to her just a week before. can't script that shit

FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 28-01-2015 15:26
The way the eliminations worked was that Big Easy would have to face someone on his own team and the guys were all pussies and scared of his size since he outweighed everyone and nobody wanted to risk losing. In the end it cost them the final. That was the most stacked team in history. They lost female challenges purposely to get rid of the girls but the guys were CT, Bananas, Evan, Kenny, Brad, and Danny. Like all of the best of all time and they still lost. Crazy season.

Yea Diem died of cancer which was a big storyline throughout her challenges. Really sucks. Knight recently died too if you remember that douche.

Mtv still has most of the seasons and you can watch from their site. Dailymotion had Rivals which Mtv no longer had so I'm guessing they have more? Watch on Dailymotion though, there's way less commercials and ads.

And about Coral lol, she was awesome. What a loudmouth confident bitch she was. I remember at the Gauntlet III reunion she stood up and showed her tits to the crowd for some reason. She was hilarious.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 28-01-2015 16:13
fell asleep during the 'morning roundup' meeting...fortunately, was still at my desk. lol need a nap today.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 28-01-2015 16:14
i had to google knight, i recognize him but he was unimportant.

coral was the shit. i put her in the crazy category with beth just because of her shenanigans, but they are no way the same type of crazy. beth's crazy was just annoying

i think the mtv website has regionally locked content which is not accessible in europe, but i can fudge up my ip so they think i'm in the US. probably best since they have everything well organized.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 28-01-2015 16:25
Coral, Beth, Tina, and Katie were in the category of not being good competitors but psychotic and entertaining. All had huge tempers except Beth who would purposely make everyone's life hell. Lol I forget which challenge, but Beth was actively sabotaging both girl teams and admitting it to both teams. There used to be tons of competitors who truly didn't give a fat fuck.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 28-01-2015 16:42
i think katie saw the whole thing as a paid group vacation abroad. she'd get absurdly drunk, start drama all the time, then be too hangover for the challenges during the day.
JDolla
JDolla | 28-01-2015 16:56
she'd get absurdly drunk, start drama all the time, then be too hangover for the challenges during the day.

Minus the drama, I feel like that's how I would handle just about any reality show like that. The first thing I would do on Survivor would be find some kind of fruit and start fermenting that shit. You get but so many chances in life to get shitfaced in front of a national audience
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-01-2015 16:57
Done with tests. Can go home and go back to bed.

Nope, heading to the doctors and getting off thee crutches!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-01-2015 16:57
These*
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 28-01-2015 17:10
Tonya was also a drunk. I enjoyed the drunken drama of both characters as well as occasionally Robin when she'd get wasted. The old school seasons are fun to watch too. I forgot how badass Derrick and Abram were.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 28-01-2015 19:34
I saw 3 people from real world/road rules walking through Rochester airport once. 2 girls and a guy. I could point them out if I saw a picture of them but I don't remember their names now. It was like 10 years ago. I remember one of the girls was one who was always super bitchy and the guy was gay. Names though, forget that.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-01-2015 20:33
Good day was good.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 28-01-2015 21:08
waaaayyy too nice to be inside....sun is shining...it's 71 degrees...
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-01-2015 21:11
Goodbye crutches!
fishmunky
fishmunky | 28-01-2015 21:39
pray. for. mojo.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 28-01-2015 21:50
take care of yourself fishmunky....
Get well soon...
Tell stomach to go somewhere else for a while so you can feel better (lying down helps if you can---relax)
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: