LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #178

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 13-01-2015 03:38
Jen wins via her favorite number! First new one of 2015!
Although, this should be a co-win with Joey, since Snap accepted posts after the 5000th.

Celebratory Party Jam!

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number (4)

* offtopic :
For Jeremy: link

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
1,301 to 1,325 of 5,005 comments
page 53 of 201
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-01-2015 18:13
yeah its weird, I think the conservative are out next election here in Canada and we'll see more put toward Pensions and health care. the Cons were going to run on a balanced budget platform, but they gambled on Alberta Oil staying high, and Interest rates going up to keep the CAD strong, but fracking has decimated the price of oil, so AB is suffering and the bank of canada dropped interest rates so the dollar is trading at about 80cents to the green back

All of that means all the Con service cutting has been for naught.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 25-01-2015 18:23
People have a short memory. Look at the history of civilization - it's splattered with tribal violence in every part of the world. All current societies were built on violence. So I think the USA has always had a quieter in-house policy that we will do whatever it takes to make sure we'll always be the bully and never the bullied. To even declare war against the U.S. would be insane and the idea of us losing a war honestly doesn't seem possible.

The conspiracy part of me thinks that the government has seen a lot of foreign uprising in the past decade. Their biggest fear would be its own people uprising. I'm not sure exactly what that'd take but that's why our police forces are militarized now. They want the idea of uprising to seem completely doomed through intimidation.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-01-2015 19:07
it\s true. Even the most insane militia 2nd amendment proponent would get absolutely wiped by going head to head with any branch of the U.S military.

Canada lost 3.1 billion on a fighter jet contract, just up and disappeared. why Canada needs fighter jets I'll never understand
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-01-2015 19:32
Hey Fishmunky!

Watching Galavant too

A Fan of the Monty Python
Holy Grail & Spam-a-lot
as it meets The Princess Bride

Wondering if...
the LetsSingIt site,
would one day host
the lyrics from musical -type
Television shows?

Can't get the Gal--aaaa-v--aaa-nnn---ttt
tune out of mind...

writing in verse as a result
singing to tune of theme song
(poorly timed and rhymed)
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 25-01-2015 19:49
I owe you an apology for calling you a vagina

Why did it become bad to be a vagina, anyway? Vaginas are good.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 25-01-2015 19:50
ROFLMAO! I about spewed water all over my computer at your comment Lisa! lol
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 25-01-2015 19:51
Haha. I didn't realise it was funny.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 25-01-2015 20:01
Arseholes, vaginas, dicks. We just turned the general regions into insults.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 25-01-2015 20:14
Why do people say arsehole in place of asshole? I've never understood it. If you're going through the trouble of typing it out, just say asshole, it's less letters.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-01-2015 20:20
Not sure why that was funny but okay.

Long day still ahead of me.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 25-01-2015 20:20
It's a British/American difference. We pronounce it "arse". I'm not going to Americanize shit for you in writing. ;p
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-01-2015 20:21
Why do you guys put "x" or "xx" at the end of sentences? Doesn't that mean hugs and kisses?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 25-01-2015 20:22
Unless it's accidental, that is. Sometimes I forget which is which.

Not sure who you're talking to. Has Joe been putting kisses at the end of his messages to you?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-01-2015 20:27

I'm just curious because I've been seeing it in my Skype chat.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-01-2015 20:28
it's true, vagina's are pretty awesome, they can push out a human and they can take a pounding, great organ overall

Galavant has it's moments, my wife loves because its exactly how you describe it; monty python musical meets the princess bride.

Making my weekly chili, playing around with the recipe, want to be able to have a good combination of meets for next week's superbowl chili cookoff.

Need to consider the jewish and muslim brothers and find a replacement for pork though; beef, lamb, chicken and ? It's a tough call pork would have been perfect because it's definitely not like the others in terms of flavour

religious dietary restrictions are weird to me. It made sense 4000 years ago when eating undercooked or improperly stored pork could kill you, but we've come a long way as a species. Bacon is delicious, don't deny yourself this stuff.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-01-2015 20:29
it's true, vagina's are pretty awesome, they can push out a human and they can take a pounding, great organ overall

Must start taking notes of this.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 25-01-2015 20:31
It wasn't really a joke; you seemed to be addressing us as a collective. Were you referring to the British? xx's are a universal thing, but not everyone in every country puts them. I only add them for a few people, and rarely.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-01-2015 20:39
whereas unless your one of those crazy kung fu monks, shots to the cocks and balls always end with the guy in a fetal position trying not to upchuck his last meal.

Male sex organs in the grand scheme of things, are pretty vulnerable to harm and pain

though i guess the edge is given to males because we don't shed placenta once a month. that kinda sucks yo.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-01-2015 20:40
although i guess calling it placenta before impregnation is disingenuous. either way, i feel for you girls, it must suck having your body revolt once a month because you chose not to procreate that cycle
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-01-2015 20:41
I never knew what they meant Joeyy.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 25-01-2015 20:50
Eh, there are drugs for the pain, and periods make the clit particularly sensitive. Bleeding from your genitals isn't exactly a barrel of laughs, though.

I see. The x's are kisses and the o's are meant to be hugs. Is Beyonce singing, "I love it like hugs and kisses?" "Naughts and crosses"? Who knows?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-01-2015 20:50
Makes sense now.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-01-2015 20:57
If dude's bled from their genitals once a month they'd have several drug companies working or a full scale reversal, also all stand up comedians would talk about it forever
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-01-2015 21:04
Laughing so hard right now.

And also laughing at what Ant said.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 25-01-2015 21:08
I'm sure that all female comedians joke about it. We, girls always talk about it, more like bitch about it. I'm sure there are other mammals who don't bleed, aren't there?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: