en

Advertisement Free versus Commercial Free

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 29-12-2014 09:53
Hi Ray, and everybody....

Just noticed there are four new HUM (Humor) listings.

All say @Nike

All written by new member wzletss. All four within the last 2 hrs.

Seems to be advertisements for products written in several different languages.

I'm not certain about the rules here... so posting for all to comment on this...

Are commercial advertisements by members allowed? I didn't want to report or flag the conversation he/she started until I know the rules.. I could have sent a private message but wanted to see what the others think too before I do anything.

And as always maybe this thread will serve as a reminder or discussion point for these issues..

Thanks Ray and everyone!
6 comments
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 29-12-2014 11:25
No practice, those kinds of advertisements are not allowed. First, posting multiple threads is spamming. More importantly, those types of advertisements often lead to websites with a lot of spyware and we don't want our members to fall for that. Always report those types of threads. W will sort out how to card it from there.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 29-12-2014 16:14
Tis the season..............

For spreading the word about spending money!

gabille

10 posts
I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness
voyance gratuite par email

Web Address is: *link removed by moderator*

Got this on my profile page comments... Don't know if anyone else got it too, so only way to find out is to post from my profile page here...

Hope I got the link to work (its in French....I can read some... its for a clairvoyant site in France), no I did not know this person before they posted!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 29-12-2014 16:23
We can't do anything about that, Practice, only card the LSI account to ban it from the website.

Don't be afraid to report posts. The poster won't immediately be banned, and you won't get into trouble if it's not a case for carding. It goes through to where we can review it and either take immediate action if it's an obvious case of breaking the rules or discuss it if it's more subjective.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 29-12-2014 16:44
Thanks for explaining things here Joey!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 29-12-2014 19:14
I'm really confused. Was Practice talking about the pop-up overlay on the bottom of the screen? There's an advertisement/commercial of course, not a spam account as Joey said : I really can't feel the difference between both.

Please don't look for me, I'm out...
Joeyy
Joeyy | 29-12-2014 19:37
No. Don't worry, Celine, it's been sorted now.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: