LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 2
Add topic
Search
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 24-10-2014 01:14
As previously noted, some changes have been made to the cards on the forum. A few new ones have been added and some current cards have been changed a bit.

New Cards:
Dodging (10 points): used when a banned member tries to access the forum on a second account. Automatic ban.
Bullying (6 points): used for instances where a member makes fun of another member at levels that are unacceptable. Picking on grammar, spelling, post content, personal details, etc.
Arguing (2 points): used for instances when two people or a group of people start/continue and argument in a thread that is not related to the thread topic. A warning will be issued first, the card used if the argument continues.

Along with these new additions, the Insult card has been lowered from 8 to 6 points. "Racism" card was changed to a "Discrimination" card (same 10 point value). Spam has been increased to 5 from 3 points. And the Rude Language card was reduced from 3 to 1 point.

I do hope that the cards are not needed often, but the changes were needed and give a greater range of options to accurately card posts when the time comes.

Revised cards (10-23-14)

10 advertising
10 discrimination
10 dodging
8 cyber sex
8 threat
6 bullying
6 insult
5 spam
3 provoking
2 arguing/bickering
1 post flood
1 rude language
1 shouting
1 smiley flood
1 wrong category
9 comments
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-10-2014 01:40
Okay, I honestly don't understand the points thing. Points meaning the percentage? I hate being that guy who is completely oblivious to every little thing but I legitimately don't understand the points.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-10-2014 02:10
Dodging (10 points): used when a banned member tries to access the forum on a second account. Automatic ban.

Is this the reason why Em isn't on this site anymore? Has she been banned?

I'd like to see her again. She was very good. She deserved to remain on this site, hallelujah!
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 24-10-2014 02:21
No, Em was not banned.

Jeff, that's actually a good question. I'm not entirely sure, but I suppose you can compare it to the percentages. But 10 points would be 100 percent, not 10.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 24-10-2014 02:23
Basically higher is worse. Different cards are worth different points; the ones worth more are deemed worse offences. Accumulate enough points and you'll be banned.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 24-10-2014 03:37
It also depends on what your ban meter is already at. Like, Joey could get an insult card for those hurtful things she said to me earlier that made me cry. But if you got it, Jeff, you'd get banned, for a short while anyway, since your ban meter is above 40% already.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-10-2014 11:13
Well I guess we will all have to be good.

Thank you.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 24-10-2014 11:39
Each point is worth 10 percent. I don't know if it's the same for members but mods will notice in the cards list that they're given a point value, not a percentage.

Also Jeff, since you already have 40%, a 10 point card would bring you up to 140%, not just up to 100%, resulting in a longer than 1 day ban.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 24-10-2014 13:34
Sweet, let me know when my weak cards the past few months are changed and my ban meter lowered. Thanks.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-10-2014 19:41
Thanks for readdressing that, Sarah. Makes perfect sense now.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: