LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Artists like P!nk, Ronan Keating, The Hellacopters

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Fabio94
Fabio94 | 11-10-2014 01:01
guys, who knows how to find me REALLY good artists similar to these three for the various categories? The artists are:
P!nk
Ronan Keating
The Hellacopters

I'm looking around but I can not find much.

Thanks youuuuuuuuuuu!
9 comments
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 11-10-2014 03:43
Hello Fabio.

Which is the subject of the song you're looking for? Do you know any of the lyrics? Because I have no idea for the artists you're looking for.

First guess : Hellogoodbye? Is this the band you're looking for?

* offtopic :
Should be moved to the song help category.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 11-10-2014 15:54
He's not asking to find a specific song, he's asking to find any artists similar in style to the ones he listed.
Fabio94
Fabio94 | 11-10-2014 21:28
exact MCSMeister! i would like to find any artists similar to Ronan Keating, P!nk and The Hellacopters in their categories of membership because they are different genres. Any idea?
I'm looking for but I found little, only the band "The calling" and "Bon Jovi"...
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 11-10-2014 21:42
I can't really help you, I'm afraid. I've never listened to Keating or The Hellacopters, and I've heard a few songs by P!nk but not enough to judge other artists of her same style.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 12-10-2014 01:12
Ooo, I had never heard of Ronan Keating but I might be checking out more of his stuff! I guess he's big in Europe but hasn't crossed over to the American market. Hadn't heard of The Hellacopters before this...

Similar to Pink: Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson
Similar to Ronan Keating: The Script, The Fray
Similar to The Hellacopters: The Offspring, Kings of Leon
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 12-10-2014 01:15
Similar to Ronan Keating: The Script, The Fray

Kaleb! I was literally going to say that but thought it was a dumb answer!
Fabio94
Fabio94 | 24-10-2014 06:05
So ...

Avirl Lavigne: I had already heard, but honestly compare it to P! Nk is an insult. Looks like they're choking on a chicken when he sings! XD

Kelly Clarkson: She has a beautiful voice, but by P! Nk is still far away.

The Script: the style is that, but I can not stand their voice does not tell me anything, far from Ronan!

The Fray: has a beautiful voice although a little different from Ronan, the style is the same, this was a suggestion nailed it! I like it!

The Offspring: the style is very similar, but even here I can not stand their voices, I did not say anything!

Kings of Leon: the style is not exactly the same, in fact quite different, but they have a beautiful voice. Of these I will try to see their songs.

Does anyone else have anything else to suggest?
We also do some other clue, pointing you to a song "symbol" for each artist to understand what I am looking for:

P!nk: So What, Unwind, Try too hard

Ronan Keating: Iris, Fires, The Way you make me feel, When you say nothing at all

The Hellacopters: By the grace of god, In the sign of the octopus, another turn, Envious, Toys and flavors

Thankssssss
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 24-10-2014 16:38
Glad you like The Fray! I'm not familiar with those songs other than "So What" by Pink...maybe check out Paramore? Last.fm is a pretty good website for similar artists, here are the links to those artists: Pink, Ronan Keating, The Hellacopters.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 20-02-2016 18:32
P!nk - No Doubt/Gwen Stefani
Ronan Keating - Enrique Iglesias.

Another trick is to search the artists on here and it gives you similar artists once you're on the artist's page on LSI.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: