LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
2bow
2bow | 22-09-2014 04:59
I've tried finding the song, though to no luck at all. All I can remember is that it was played on a local hard rock station a few months ago and a section of the lyrics somebody was saying 'In spaaaaaaaaaaaaace. Iiiin spaaaaaace Wooooo' I know it's not much to go off of at all, but I've got no other ideas.
5 comments
2bow
2bow | 22-09-2014 17:32
Bump.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-09-2014 17:45
No need to bump so soon. Sometimes it takes weeks for someone to get the answer, though I do hope it doesn't take as long for you. Just keep checking back.

Do you know if the singer was male or female? Or a band?
2bow
2bow | 23-09-2014 01:01
The singer was a male~ Also thank you, I wasn't sure of the forum's activity.
tequizasunrise
tequizasunrise | 24-09-2014 01:37
definitely need more info. that's all the lyrics you might be able to remember but what kind of song was it? heavy metal? pop? was it a fast-paced rocker? slow song? how about the vocals? was he screaming those lyrics at the top of his lungs? or were they kind of spacy?
2bow
2bow | 24-09-2014 01:50
It was a sort of rock. Hence why I said on a hard rock station. The singer wasn't really screaming or yelling, more of a sort of exaggerated exclamation.. If that makes sense.The song itself wasn't really too slow or too fast, but I remember it had several parts where the singer stopped singing and it was just instrumental.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: