LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Can someone make the lyrics of this album?

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Abominus
Abominus | 09-09-2014 01:19
Hi!

I'm new in this forum (and i'm not a native speaker, sorry if i wrote something wrong)

I am here because there some songs that i like and i can't find the lyrics. (and japanese language is not my strong point...)

Can someone write the lyrics of these songs of these album, please?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zi3ebp.jpg

Tracklist:

01.闇にまぎれて
02.まごころのLove Song
03.エトランゼ
04.土曜の夜には
05.ひとりきりの週末
06.Cat's Eye
07.夢幻
08.みがわりの恋人
09.Shiny Road
10.潮風になれる二人

Important: Some friends did the transcription of the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 7th musics. Now i need only the 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th.

Sadly, its a very rare album that the only place that you can found is in one link. If you want help, please, send a PM to me and i will send the download link to you.
4 comments
juicy1
juicy1 | 09-09-2014 01:32
01.闇にまぎれて - Under Cover of the Darkness
02.まごころの - Of Cordiality
03.エトランゼ - Stranger
04.土曜の夜には - Saturday Night
05.ひとりきりの週末 - Weekend Alone
06.Cat's Eye
07.夢幻 - Dream
08.みがわりの恋人 - Scapegoat Lover
09.Shiny Road
10.潮風になれる二人 - Two people get used to the seabreeze

Used google translate, best I can do.
tequizasunrise
tequizasunrise | 16-09-2014 02:43
So you want someone to transcribe the lyrics for songs off of Shimonari Satoko's 1983 album Weekend? You're probably better off going to some anime forum for that - some place where you'll find people that actually listen to that type of music and maybe even have that album.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 16-09-2014 19:42
You're probably better off going to some anime forum for that - some place where you'll find people that actually listen to that type of music and maybe even have that album.

Yeah, plus it's already hard enough here to ask people to transcribe songs in English I've been really grateful that Joeyy's been the only one helping me on my lyric transcribing help thread. Japanese, on the other hand, is a language not many (if any at all) here are fluent in, so yeah OP, your best bet is to ask on another forum that is centered around that kind of thing.
Abominus
Abominus | 29-09-2014 11:10
I recently got the lyrics with some friends, thanks.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: