LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Walmart Song Over Intercom

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Reignfire
Reignfire | 24-08-2014 05:13
My local Walmart plays a set of songs from a company approved CD. Over the last few weeks they started playing Let It Go from frozen and another song that I need to find. It's sung by a woman/girl with a very sweet/innocent voice. I can't remember the lyrics but after a set of lyrics the female singer goes "la la la la" (it may not be "la" but it's something generic like that) or something similar. It's very catchy. Any ideas?
4 comments
cutie_13
cutie_13 | 24-08-2014 11:10
Was it up to date music? Thinking maybe you could check the internet for the top 40 chart or something. Was this song slow? What kind of beat did it have?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 24-08-2014 18:36
I was going to suggest it might also be from 'Frozen'. I Googled "Frozen la la la" and found this. It isn't in English and I'm not sure I'd describe her voice as "innocent", but it definitely has the la'ing (though I don't think it actually has anything to do with the film).
Reignfire
Reignfire | 25-08-2014 06:05
It may not even be "la". It could be "do" but it's a basic humming that repeats after a set of lyrics. It has more of a bubblegum pop (in a love song kind of way) sound to it. It's as far from rap/country as you can get. It may be a new song since it was added only recently at the same time "Let it go" was added. I haven't been back to listen for more lyrics. It's not an extremely slow song but it isn't fast either. I'd say it's at about regular talking speed.
Reignfire
Reignfire | 29-08-2014 06:13
Bump -- Any ideas?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: