LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Song stuck in my head with not much to go on [Solved]

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
jjpanda
jjpanda | 14-08-2014 10:29
Hi. I'm trying to find a song that I know I've heard fairly recently, and I have a feeling it was in a movie, although not in the cinema (I don't think anyway). It may even have just been in a movie trailer. But I really don't have much to go on.
It'a an electronic song, and basically all I have is a tune, not even lyrics (not sure there even would be lyrics in this song). It starts with a woman's voice, almost moaning, in a way that sounds like a heartbeat. So kinda like: uh-uh...uh-uh...uh-uh...uh-uh
That's all you can hear for a bit, before the "beat drops" as it were, but I can't really remeber much more than that. I know it isn't much to go on, so i don't have high hopes for finding it, but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
11 comments
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-08-2014 14:01
Did it sound sexual or not really?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-08-2014 14:24
Hahahahahahaha. That was great.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-08-2014 14:30
It's a serious question. They said it resembled moaning.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-08-2014 14:48
It was still funny though.
jjpanda
jjpanda | 15-08-2014 10:23
Ha, I was actually very close to including the answer in my original post. No, it's not a sexual moan at all. It's not really a moan per se, but that's the only way I can describe it. It's a woman making the sound uh, in the rythm and fasion of a heartbeat, and her voice sounds a slightly electronic, if you know what I mean, like it's been put through recording software or whatever they do with electronic songs. I'm sorry that's all I have.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 15-08-2014 17:10
The only song I can think of that has that kind of rhythmic heartbeat "uh-uh, uh-uh" is this part of "Portions for Foxes" by Rilo Kiley. But that's not an electronic song, so I'm no help here...
Wrasfish
Wrasfish | 17-08-2014 15:54
When you get sick of it, try singing a rousing rendition of Badger Pajamas. That will make the original tune go away, without replacing it.
jjpanda
jjpanda | 06-10-2014 13:41
Solved!!
My flatmate happened to be playing it! He was very surprised when I burst into his room to ask what it was...
So, turns out it was Stay High, by Tove Lo http://youtu.be/SYM-RJwSGQ8
Doesn't appear to have been used in any soundtracks that I can see, so must have just heard it around. Thanks for your help anyways. Just glad I found it
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 06-10-2014 19:21
Oh wow, I know that song - I just didn't imagine the vocals to be "uh-uh"s. It sounds more like "oh-oh" to me. If you just changed the lettering I would have probably recognized it
Dark_hawk2168
Dark_hawk2168 | 25-08-2016 19:07
I'm looking for a song that starts with a heart beating at the beginning and then a woman moaning for like 3 - 5 seconds as the music starts and a woman or women are singing and the music makes you feel empowered. I found it on a youtube video in 2008 or 09 but the video has be deleted or private since then so i have no way of remembering it. Not sure of the genre though.
gerbil_kid
gerbil_kid | 28-11-2019 18:22
the song SENORITA by shawn mendez and camilla cabello is stuck in my head, how can i get it out!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: