LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #175

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
juicy1
juicy1 | 11-08-2014 16:00
Wow, 10 years and this is my first win. Woohoo!!!

Sorry for the delay on creating it, got sidetracked with work
---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!

2,451 to 2,475 of 5,001 comments
page 99 of 201
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 23-08-2014 01:03
When I was eating them earlier Gary asked for a few and said "but not the root beer ones". I told him "oh, I'd never give you those". He looked at me so confused and so shocked, it was hilarious.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-08-2014 01:05
Only 2am. Hungry.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2014 01:12
I just lost all of my god damn work. Ooh I'm pissed.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-08-2014 01:22
apologies.. my own paraphrasing of the column's actual words... to transmit the spirit and meaning, not the exact phraseology....
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2014 01:24
So mad. ugh.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-08-2014 01:36
awww.. no teleporter to send you some Twinkies Joey... Ring Dings, Devil Dogs, Yodels (chomp chomp... Homer Simpson drooling sounds.....) as I fall over in a stupor dreaming of eating these .....

The big loss we suffered

Smorgasbord (for the photo only)

Twinkies
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2014 02:28

Can't recover shit.
juicy1
juicy1 | 23-08-2014 02:56
Also, I need an editor. Anyone like to read rough/raw material and edit/give feedback?

I do

Long night, had a live draft that took 4 hours. Fun but annoying at the same time. Shots after every round, beers, cigars meh.

Do you start Monday Sarah?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-08-2014 03:33
No need to apologise, Practice, I was only messing with you. :]

"Meh" to beers and cigars? Not feeling good tonight, bud?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2014 04:04
Sleep. Night.
MastersaArmsFan
MastersaArmsFan | 23-08-2014 04:42
G'night everyone!!! Mood music worked, as I had LSI on in the background. This would have been my parent's anniversary. if they weren't divorced. So was feeling glum. I'm better now and hope to sleep. kisses and hugs
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 23-08-2014 05:31
Just added a bunch of Fleetwood Mac, The Who and The Eagles to my music library. I was feeling a tad nostalgic, I suppose. I grew up on all that!

And a couple Kings of Leon songs, because who doesn't like rockin' out to Sex On Fire?!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-08-2014 07:04
Computer question for Joe or anyone LSI Mods...

I was only messing with you. :]

versus:

See, some emoticons on the "extended message reply" form page.... work
and others like Joey wrote, do not create a smiley face.... I've tried too from a list I have and they don't work...

1. Why?

2. Would be helpful if on that "LSI Smileys" list of Emoticons a bubble or label appears next to it saying what it is..... they are soooo tiny on my laptop (Jeff, etc HOW do you ever see them on your cell phone to decide which one to use?)

and why is there a "pull down menu bar" on the right side of the "LSI Smileys" if that is the whole list? It does not go further.....
We could use a bigger list.... more variety.... I"m "frustrated" that only banging head against wall one or "puzzled" are the only two I can use when I want to say frustrated!! or so many others.. I'd post the list from other places here but they won't work so I leave it to the mods and designers to choose which extra Smiley's to include
I promise we won't use a lot (less than 3) per message but I'd just like the correct one when I'm looking for it and its to not find it!!!! But know it does exist in normal internet communications!
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 23-08-2014 09:53
Why? Because we only have those on that list and a few hidden ones. : ) (without the space) makes an emoticon, but others such as =) and :] does not, which is good 'cause sometimes you want to put something different than the emotion.

Most of us have been here a while and know the available ones, but you could suggest your label idea to Ray and ask him about adding some more. Also, you can see the hidden ones here.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 23-08-2014 09:54
I woke up in such a good mood. What happened? :S
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-08-2014 10:41
Thanks Lisa... found sticky notes ---won't abuse them

and you just have to look carefully.........its hiding from you...
Your good mood!
Have a party (of one)... Think Charlie's Angels Movie... you can do it! Enjoy and embrace your day and it will return in a flash!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2014 11:02
Waking up in a good mood? Yes please!
juicy1
juicy1 | 23-08-2014 11:17
"Meh" to beers and cigars? Not feeling good tonight, bud?

I'm going through a phase where I don't enjoy drinking. I've drank maybe 3 beers this summer. Haven't gone out downtown in what feels like forever either.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2014 11:24
Joe, are you good at golf?
CarlJ
CarlJ | 23-08-2014 11:41
good day everyone. missed you all yesterday, spent the day working and then up late chatting with a good friend. hope all is well, heading out for a Habitat for Humanity day, with coworkers....Have a good one gang
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2014 11:50
Gonna try and sleep for a bit longer.
cutie_13
cutie_13 | 23-08-2014 12:23
I have so much to do but I'm still so tired. ; (
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 23-08-2014 13:01
I start on Tuesday, Joe.

Heading up to my aunt's later to go through our stuff we're storing in her garage (literally our entire house, aside from the beds, Bryan's stuff, clothes, and computers). My sister is doing a yard sale next weekend and I'm ready to get rid of stuff.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-08-2014 13:57
I got the impression Practice thinks, or thought, the smiley I used should have become one if the yellow LSI emoticons. It doesn't; it's just a colon and square bracket together. Not every two punctuation marks create an LSI emoticon when placed together.

Morning/afternoon, people. Did you not sleep well, Em? Have fun at the Habitat for Humanity day, Carl, and Sarah at your yard sale. Was it advertised anywhere? I hope people come and buy stuff.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 23-08-2014 14:14
It's not until next weekend. I imagine my sister will advertise on craigslist and possibly on Facebook. I'll probably post on Facebook myself about it next week.
The newspaper does yard sale advertisements too, but I don't think she'll bother with that. The other two options seem to work just fine and for free.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: