LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 07-08-2014 04:05
So, I don't know how many of you here are gamers, or simply just enjoy a leisurely game or two every once and a while, but this is a game I, and I'm sure a lot of users here, will enjoy.

Basically, Audiosurf is a music/rhythm game for the PC. But it's not like Rock Band, Guitar Hero, or similar rhythm games that don't give you control and freedom over the song choices. In Audiosurf, you can play any - that's right, any - MP3 that you own. Because of this, it has practically infinite replay value, and you can play songs according to your tastes and preferences.

What's neat about this game, though, is that each song generates a unique ride (here's a picture) and the intensity of the song syncs with how fast, slow, or bumpy the track will be. You literally "surf" to your own music. And not only this, but each MP3 has leaderboards, so you can compete with other players on songs, which is a really fun pastime to do (albeit frustrating at times - but that's competition for ya!).

I've had this game for 3 years now, but I just now got addicted to it again a few months ago and have almost 150 hours on it currently. Here's my profile if anyone's interested, and here's the Steam store page for the game. It's only 10 bucks if anyone is willing to check this out, but I'm not forcing anyone here to do that - I just wanted to inform people of this amazing game
26 to 32 of 32 comments
page 2 of 2
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-08-2014 15:02
Hmm that's odd. Let me look when I get back on my computer.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 13-08-2014 19:03
Did you ever look?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 13-08-2014 19:21
:|

I forgot...
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 25-08-2014 20:25
Well, make a reminder to yourself.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-08-2014 23:06
It's 81supernova.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 25-08-2014 23:33
But I tried accessing your profile by typing that in the URL link, and it just redirects me to the main site page. I'm thinking it's because you torrented it.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-08-2014 23:35
That's odd.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: