LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Songs That Need To Be Removed

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 05-08-2014 13:01
I'm starting to come across more and more duplicate songs that need to be deleted - but I can't do anything about some of them, namely duplicate songs by artists that already have moderators. I'll use this thread to list dupe songs I can't delete myself, as I can't find any already-existing threads used for this purpose.

*Update*
If you notice a song or album that you think should be removed from the site, please privately message only one of the following content editors: Joeyy, Olivia_Ka, or PinkFloyd. Please give a reason why you believe it should be removed. Most common reasons are either the song is a fake or it's a duplicate.

In case of a fake, try to provide another source as proof.

In case of a duplicate, keep the song/album with the most:
- valued history (oldest)
- LSI rank
- chart rank
- copyright/composing credits
- comments/ratings

Being linked to an album does not matter, relinking is simple. It may be up to you, the moderator, to check the duplicates and make your best judgement, don't just delete whatever someone sends you.

Thanks
26 to 50 of 165 comments
page 2 of 7
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 07-08-2014 21:38
Taco's not a band, he's a person
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 07-08-2014 23:29
I Couldd Be (Alex's Song) (Duplicate of the song "I Could Be")

I Indeed (Duplicate of the song "I Indeed Can See")

Im The God Of Rock & Roll (Not a real song)

Nowhere (Duplicate of the song "Nowhere (I Miss My Family)")

Lazy Bus (Crazy Car) (Not a real song)

Lazy Bus (Not a real song)
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 09-08-2014 16:38
Just making sure the mods didn't forget to take care of the above post (and the one Taco song on the previous page), since they're usually pretty speedy at deleting these.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 10-08-2014 03:59
I've removed 4 of the 6 duplicate songs above.

For the song "Like You" by Bow Wow and Ciara, the song only appears on Wanted.

1. Like You (feat. Ciara) (right)
2. Like You (wrong)

The former song is in Bow Wow's map and the latter in Ciara's map.

I kept the correct one, the former. Only 2 comments deleted and I can't remove the latter. Again, no number in LSI ranks.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 10-08-2014 04:14
Wait, how is the Bow Wow/Ciara thing relevant to the songs I posted? Also, why can't you delete two of the six dupe songs above?
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 10-08-2014 14:36
We Got Bitches (Not a real song by Taco)
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 10-08-2014 17:16
We Got Bitches (Not a real song by Taco)
You're right, the performers of this song are Odd Future feat. Jasper Dolphin, Taco Bennett and Tyler The Creator.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 10-08-2014 18:09
I asked you a question earlier:

Wait, how is the Bow Wow/Ciara thing relevant to the songs I posted? Also, why can't you delete two of the six dupe songs above?
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 13-08-2014 01:00
http://artists.letssingit.com/rebecca-black-lyrics-lol-5d7dflt

http://artists.letssingit.com/rebecca-black-lyrics-river-w2c2zhl

http://artists.letssingit.com/rebecca-black-lyrics-prom-night-lxl37n1

All three of these songs are fake. The last one has a video but it's not a real song by her - it's a parody song that somebody made.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 13-08-2014 01:29
Done.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-08-2014 03:13
*Bangs my head on the wall*
Who removed the Lazy Bus/Crazy Car song? 'Zat you, Sierra? I think so and did not dare removing them because I thought there were both the explicit version and the clean version.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 13-08-2014 03:20
I didn't remove any of those. I said "done" to the last three songs by Rebecca Black.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 13-08-2014 03:37
Celine, I had Joeyy remove them, because you were ignoring my questions on why you left those 2 undeleted and being really confusing. There was no "clean" or "explicit" version, one of the fake songs had a subtitle "Lazy Bus (Crazy Car)" while the other one was simply "Lazy Bus".
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-08-2014 03:57
* offtopic :
Don't believe, Meister.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 13-08-2014 04:13
Huh? "Don't believe" what?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-08-2014 04:17
I really thought there was either a clean version and an explicit version, or an album version and a radio-friendly version, 2B more precise. Such as "Crazy Car" on the album and "Lazy Bus" on the radio... Haven't you heard any tracks edited out (with all swear words removed)?
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 13-08-2014 04:25
What artist(s) do those songs belong to? (the 6 songs at the top) I think they were originally linked, why are they not anymore? And if you are concerned it shouldn't have been removed, Celine, you should have responded right away to his request. Plus, I'm sure he did his research anyway.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-08-2014 04:30
The Naked Brothers Band, mostly songs from their self-titled. I have removed 4 of them, not "Lazy Bus" and "The God Of Rock'N'Roll".
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 13-08-2014 04:39
"Lazy Bus" wasn't a song from their self-titled album - or any of their albums - it was a fake song that had similar lyrics to their song "Crazy Car" that I could not find any information on - a Google search simply showed tons of lyrics sites that had the same song, and my guess is that it was someone's parody of the NBB's song or a fan that just re-wrote their own version and posted lyrics online for some reason.

Such as "Crazy Car" on the album and "Lazy Bus" on the radio... Haven't you heard any tracks edited out (with all swear words removed)?

I have, yes, but I don't understand your logic here. Neither song had any swear words in it to begin with, nor was the subtitle "(Clean)".
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15-09-2014 02:26
Help! I've got a problem with this song.

Decisions (that was in Miley Cyrus' map before I transferred it)
Decisions (that was in Borgore's map, but I have removed it).

Who is the correct artist? Borgore, Miley Cyrus or Borgore (feat. Miley Cyrus)? The track "Decisions" only appears on the former's album, #NEWGOREORDER. Did the latter record a version on her own in 2012, before Borgore's version in 2013?

This duplicate song problem is driving me crazy if the song is 2 times, in each artist's map. The "add additional artist" line helps me a lot.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 15-09-2014 02:40
That's credited as Borgore ft. Miley Cyrus per the official video
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15-09-2014 02:55
Well, if the official video gives me the third answer...

I've said it, the song only appears on the former's album but did the latter record a version on her own, that isn't on her album, before the former took her for the featuring? I mean : did Miley record "Decisions" alone, one or 2 years before she did the version that appears on Borgore's album, so that Miley's track doesn't appear on her album? Is there a Miley Cyrus only version and a Borgore (feat. Miley Cyrus) one?

This situation looks complicated and stresses me.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 15-09-2014 10:44
No, she didn't do her own version. There's only a Borgore ft. Miley Cyrus version. It's really not that complicated.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15-09-2014 11:14
No, she didn't do her own version.

Maybe she did... But you haven't heard of it so you tell me "no"...
There's only a Borgore ft. Miley Cyrus version.
Yes, I've said it was only on Borgore's album. So why the hell was there "Decisions" in Miley's map and "Decisions" in Borgore's map?
It's really not that complicated.

It is, Nicholas.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: