LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Songs/Albums That Need Linking

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 30-07-2014 01:31
So, I noticed when submitting a song, instead of appearing in the album it's on, it'll instead appear in an artist's misc. section. For example, I submitted this song, but it's not a clickable option on the album page the song is from. Does it just take a while for a song to become clickable on an album or what? Thanks in advance!

*Use this thread only after all efforts to communicate with the artist moderator have been exhausted*
76 to 78 of 78 comments
page 4 of 4
Joeyy
Joeyy | 16-12-2014 21:05
If not, you (Nicolas) should always ask them first. That's why artists have moderators.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 16-12-2014 22:56
I'm not too sure why you guys are telling me this now, when I've been posting albums from modded artists for months. However I guess I could give it a shot for future submissions. Though, if you guys want me to do that I see no use for this thread now, since I can just link any other album by an unmodded artist - it's only the ones that have a mod that I can't link.

Since I already posted those few today, if you want, you guys can link those and henceforth I'll try PMing CarlJ (and anyone else) about it.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 25-12-2014 16:36
Journey - Eclipse

And don't forget these from last week either:
Toad The Wet Sprocket - New Constellation
Loverboy - Loverboy (Lady of the 80's is currently in archive as Lady of the '80s, but I submitted a correction for the apostrophe's placement so don't change it)
Kajagoogoo - White Feathers

Thanks
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: