LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Songs/Albums That Need Linking

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 30-07-2014 01:31
So, I noticed when submitting a song, instead of appearing in the album it's on, it'll instead appear in an artist's misc. section. For example, I submitted this song, but it's not a clickable option on the album page the song is from. Does it just take a while for a song to become clickable on an album or what? Thanks in advance!

*Use this thread only after all efforts to communicate with the artist moderator have been exhausted*
51 to 75 of 78 comments
page 3 of 4
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 22-11-2014 15:41
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 22-11-2014 15:42
And again, Men Without Hats - Love in the Age of War, This War Intro got unlinked
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 22-11-2014 16:21
I think it got unlinked somehow because you said something about submitting a correction? So I fixed it the first time while your correction to CarlJ still existed and was eventually added. We don't have the ability to cancel new material/corrections sent to moderators. But if it happens again, you could always message the moderator and ask them to decline it.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 24-11-2014 12:44
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 28-11-2014 14:04
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 02-12-2014 20:53
Steve Miller Band - Brave New World

For some reason, the correction I made to the album tracklist is not showing up (it takes a while for corrections to do that sometimes), but whenever it does show up, "Kow Kow" and "Space Cowboy" need to be linked on this album.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 09-12-2014 21:01
Walter Egan - Myth America
Walter Egan - Raw Elegant (only "Means to an End" has a page)
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-12-2014 20:51
For pity's sake, Nicolas. I'm her moderator. You told me earlier when you submitted them. Not having it done it in the past hour or two doesn't mean I won't do it at all. I'm just working on editing the lyrics of the songs you submitted since linking seemingly means everything to you whereas having the right lyrics on a lyrics site doesn't really matter.

This is the kind of thing I mean in messages. Ridiculous.

* offtopic :
Same goes for Saron Gas.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 14-12-2014 21:40
Whoa. I agree it does matter to have right lyrics on a lyrics site, and I'm very glad you're doing that. I wasn't sure if you saw my comments or not, that's all. Thanks for the clarification, though.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-12-2014 21:48
You know I saw your comments because I left my own comments for you in response to a number of your submissions. It doesn't make sense that I would read some and not the others. Perhaps you shouldn't bother leaving them if you think they're not going to be read and consequently feel the need to leave them elsewhere so soon afterwards.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 16-12-2014 18:55
Toad The Wet Sprocket - New Constellation
Loverboy - Loverboy (Lady of the 80's is currently in archive as Lady of the '80s, but I submitted a correction for the apostrophe's placement so don't change it)
Loverboy - Lovin' Every Minute Of It
Five Man Electrical Band - Good-Byes And Butterflies
Kajagoogoo - White Feathers
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 16-12-2014 18:59
Have you tried messaging the moderator? Please only post albums that need linking by artists that have no moderator. CarlJ is online frequently and would surely take care of your requests.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 16-12-2014 19:03
That wouldn't make sense for me to post albums that need linking by artists that have no moderator, as I could easily just moderate that artist and link the album myself. I'm not too sure why you're telling me that now, as I always post albums from artists that have moderators. I don't really want to bother CarlJ since he seems very busy, as it usually takes him a week or so to accept my submissions.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 16-12-2014 19:05
I wasn't sure what your account was capable of. I didn't realize that this thread was completely useless.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 16-12-2014 19:07
What do you mean?
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 16-12-2014 19:15
This is for artist moderators. Artist moderators for those artists need to be held responsible for it's content. Sending them these songs to link to albums holds them accountable for the job. If they don't do it/don't respond, time to get that artist a better moderator which equals more and better quality content.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 16-12-2014 19:18
Hm. I usually give CarlJ comments to link the songs I submit to their respective albums (like I do with Joeyy), but he usually doesn't link them. I always assumed he never read the comments of the items I submit.

But wait, are you going to lock this thread too, now, since you say it's useless?
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 16-12-2014 20:57
No, it can stay. But I think it best to try and contact these artist mods first before having us pick up the slack. I'm speaking for myself really, maybe Joey and Céline don't care about having to do it or not. I just think it's just as easy to send it in a message as it is to post it.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 16-12-2014 21:03
I haven't been checking if they have mods or not. My assumption was he asked the mods first and was ignored (and not just an hour/day/two days ignored), but perhaps that isn't the case.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: