LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

do you know song?

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
prgy
prgy | 23-04-2014 22:20
I'll post a song name, then the next person answer Yes if know song or No if don't, and post new song title..

Coldplay - Paradise
5 comments
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-04-2014 22:20
Yes but this is a very pointless thread. Just go over to the randomness thread and post there.
prgy
prgy | 23-04-2014 22:25
pointless? this is letssingit.com... page about music.. i barely see any post about music...
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-04-2014 22:25
Go to the Artists section then.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 23-04-2014 22:55
There is a rate a song thread you could try reviving. I'd give Paradise an 8.5/10 - great song, but not my favorite Coldplay song!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 24-04-2014 15:57
Hey, prgy, or Gordan if I may call you that. It's great that you're so passionate about music and think we should have more threads about it - I agree, but we do try to avoid repeat threads, even if they have great similarity rather than the exact same concept, so I think it'd be best to do as Kaleb (kalsonberry) suggested and bump the old thread he linked to. Looks like a good one.

Jeff, please don't discourage people from starting new games or discussions, particularly if it's music on a music forum. The Randomness threads are completely different from the kind of game prgy is after, and moderators will re-direct members and close threads where necessary. If you really feel obliged to do something in future, you have the option of reporting inappropriate or duplicate threads - but the chances are that one of us will catch them fairly quickly.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: