LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Jeff Lorbers song submitting timeout error.

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
CrosswalkX
CrosswalkX | 10-04-2014 22:57
Hey I wanted to let you know that I was trying to submit a song called "True Confessions" by Jeff Lorber and as I clicked the submit button the page just kept loading and eventually timed out on me. I tried to submit "True Confessions" and I got the message that I've already submitted "True Confessions" what can I do? help.

Did you get the submitted song "True Confessions" by any chance? If so I would like it posted to letssingit website on Jeff Lorbers page. By the way Jeff Lorber did write the lyric song "True Confessions" and Karyn White sang it, I even listened to the song on the youtube website. But if you didn't receive the song I've submitted, then there's a problem and I would like it fixed so I can properly submit the song "True Confessions"

By the way I want to thank the letssingit members for accepting the lyrics for Jeff Lorber because it's looking very good and I'm glad his lyrics are more available for viewers to read. Let me know if the problem is fixed.
3 comments
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 10-04-2014 23:08
I don't know why your page timed out, but the song "true confessions" did get added to the reviewing queue, which is why it wouldn't let you re-submit it again. If it's accepted, which it will be if the lyrics are correct, then it'll be on the site shortly.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-04-2014 23:18
But if Karyn White sang it, shouldn't the lyrics be under her name? That's how this particular website normally does things.
CrosswalkX
CrosswalkX | 11-04-2014 23:41
Never mind, the song "True Confessions" for Jeff Lorbers page on letssingit website got accepted. Thanks for your time it's all taken care of and my problem is solved on Jeff Lorbers lyric page.

By the way the 5 songs that Jeff Lorber wrote in 1986 called "Facts of Love", "True Confessions" and "Back in love", "Keep on Lovin her", "Private Passion" are actually Jeff Lorbers songs but he had the guest singers Karyn White and Michael Jeffries sing for him before Karyn White went solo in her music career.

I'll try to complete the other 2 songs "Keep on Lovin her" and "Facts of Love" for the album "Private Passion"
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: