LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

I can't find this swedish artist

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Nonali
Nonali | 03-04-2014 14:53
Hi, År&Dar can't be found. I would like to write down some of their lyrics!

Here is a link to their spotify page: click

Regards, Nonali
3 comments
Joeyy
Joeyy | 03-04-2014 15:37
Hello. I've submitted the artist for public review. In future, if you can't find an artist on our site, you can do this yourself here. Just follow the simple instructions and they should be accepted and in our archives fairly quickly. Search the database for År&Dar again in a day or so. Perhaps you can be responsible for submitting their lyrics. ;]
Nonali
Nonali | 04-04-2014 19:48
Thank you so much! I had no idea where to ask about this, but got directed to writing this. But now I know, thanks
Joeyy
Joeyy | 04-04-2014 20:01
You're very welcome . Unfortunately it seems to have automatically changed their name to have a lower case 'd', but the artist is at least on here now. You can find them here.

Your profile says you've been registered for a few years now, so you should be able to moderate them yourself by looking to the light blue column on the left, spotting "This artist has no moderator" and clicking "sign up" if you wish. You'll then be able to add songs and lyrics for them yourself.

If you don't want to be their moderator but would like to add a song or two, again look to the light blue column on the left and click "add song", which you'll find under "Edit Tools" and "this artist". The songs then go through a public review (which they wouldn't have to do if you were the moderator; information would be automatically added by you).
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: