LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
frozen42long
frozen42long | 18-10-2013 14:21
I wish it didn't have to be this way. I wish it didn't have to hurt this bad. I wish it didn't dig like a dull knife through a thick, beating heart. The blood dripping heavily like the weight of a broken soul. The weight of guilt. Your voice hurts me. Seeing you happy with him kills me. We were supposed to be close. What happened? When did he start to give you what I never could? And why do I still hold my breath and wait for you to miss me. For you to want me back? Why do I still think you even care? Thing is... I have no idea. You did nothing but hurt me. You did nothing but wreck my being. My whole existence. Why do I even care? Shit. Here you go putting me down again and we didn't even talk. There you go breaking every shed of happy I had left. There you go filling up my notebook with sad thoughts, my head with sad songs, and my blade with sad words. Thanks for putting those words in my head and on my arms.
But its crazy.. if I could restart I probably wouldn't change a thing, because even though this is killing me I think I would have died had I never had the chance to tell you how I felt.
1 comment
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 18-10-2013 17:47
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: