en

Boyfriend Parody (Boys Only)

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
nickiminajdiva1
nickiminajdiva1 | 13-09-2013 23:00
This is a Parody to the Song Boyfriend by Justin Bieber
Oh and it's Only One Paragraph Because I Don't Know the Lyrics that Well and I Don't Feel Like Typing that Much oh and is Highly Recommended for Boys Only!!!

If I Was Your Girlfriend, I'll Never Leave your Side. You'll Never Ever Be Alone. I Can Be your Girlfriend. If I Was your Girlfriend Never Leave your Side, Never Leave Your Side

I Know it's Terrible!!! But this is my First Parody being Published To the World So...
3 comments
nickiminajdiva1
nickiminajdiva1 | 14-09-2013 12:01
You Can Find Lyrics to the Real Song Here
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 18-09-2013 17:43
Joeyy
Joeyy | 18-09-2013 17:57
Hey there. It's nice that you're trying your hand at parodies. They can take a lot of imagination and wit, and I applaud whenever someone is brave enough to post online something they've created.

Just a suggestion: If you think you might be posting several more in the future, perhaps you could have one thread specifically for your own parodies. This ensures they're all in one place, so you can easily find them, and it saves cluttering the forum. It also makes them easy to link to should you want to share all of them at once with, for example, a new member or a person on another forum. Additionally, anyone who looks at the thread can then compare the parodies to see how your writing has progressed over time.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: