LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 30-04-2013 22:35
Hi everyone.
My name is Saina. It's pronounced as Saa-Ee-Naa, like China.
Even though, I'm here for awhile, I got excited by seeing the 'Hi, I'm XYZ!' forums and started this one. Go ahead and introduce yourself.

Let me tell you something about myself:
I'm an Indian. My first language is Hindi and second is English (& it still sucks. I'm gonna blame it all on my teachers. I'm innocent). Was a commerce student. Hate Macroeconomocs fiercely, afraid of Advanced Maths,,, Ok, Maths, advanced or not. I love Bram Stoker's Dracula. Liked Jane Austen's but didn't find it that special. Though, I liked Emma most, cuz I was able to relate myself to her for a time period. I love music but I can't sing. Bummer! Nowadays, I'm in love with Florence + the Machine and Lana Del Ray. Recently, I found 'Let it go' by the Neighborhood. It's a cool, one time listening song. What do you think? Spotted it on Animax while watching anime show K. Anyone watches it? Sket Dance is another one I love;makes me laugh. I love cartoons too- Phineas and Ferb. Shows like Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother and sometimes, occasional boost of drama from Hindi serial, Qubool Hai. Basically, it's like whatever comedy or good thing is on TV when I switch it on.

For now it's enough. Have fun.
1 to 25 of 29 comments
page 1 of 2
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 30-04-2013 22:36
Hello & Welcome
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 30-04-2013 22:41
Hello James! Funny profile pic.
valdez
valdez | 30-04-2013 23:09
Hi !!! Good to see You
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-04-2013 23:20
Hey, Saina.

I'm Joey (female), I'm almost 24, and I'm from the North West city of Manchester in England, Britain.

In terms of school subjects, I too hate Maths, and I love Psychology. I also enjoyed English and Art.

I'm a fan of Lana Del Rey as well (I moderate her music here on this website). Other than that, my music taste is quite varied, as is my taste in books.

'How I Met Your Mother' can be entertaining. My favourite shows are 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', 'Friends', 'Green Wing', and a few others - but I don't watch much modern television. As for anime, I only really know Studio Ghibli films, but I hope to view more over time.

All things considered, your English seems fine to me.

Enjoy your LSI experience!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 01-05-2013 00:11
Welcome Saina! I'm Kaleb. I currently go to college in Chicago, but when I first found this site in middle school (in 2003) I was living in Hong Kong. When I graduate in June I would like to go back to Seattle though, which is where I'm originally from. I'm studying environmental engineering so I guess I like math and science better than humanities.

Musically I really like alternative/rock/emo/indie. Some of my favorite bands are Jimmy Eat World, Yellowcard, Anberlin, Switchfoot, AWOLNATION, Imagine Dragons, and Walk The Moon, and I'm going to see Paramore and Relient K in a couple weeks! Florence + the Machine is pretty good too. I wouldn't say I'm closed off to other genres, but at least 95% of what I listen to by choice can probably fall into the "rock" category.

TV show wise, I'm a long time fan of Survivor, The Amazing Race, and Criminal Minds, so I'd say those are my top 3. I'm also watching Lost (never watched it) and I should try to catch up with The Following, Person Of Interest, and CSI:NY. My favorite comedy is Frasier.

The Hunger Games got me back into reading books so I've been reading a lot of similar books: Divergent, The Maze Runner, Chaos Walking, Uglies, etc.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 01-05-2013 00:15
Hi Saina! I'm Jeff. I live in USA! Good luck with your English!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01-05-2013 15:00
Welcome to LSI Saina. Bienvenue !

I am Céline, a French poet/lyricist/writer from Lyon (I live in the city where I was born). I am 27 years old. I speak French, English, Spanish and a bit of Portuguese and Italian. I am a lazy girl, an occasional cigarette smoker and a tea drinker !

I am a house/electro/pop/R&B fan. Currently, I have a crush on a French singer-songwriter, Mister Guillaume Bérinchy also known as Le Chevalier de Rinchy (Noblesse oblige). Here's my topic, inspired by his works.

I do not watch television that much. Only for the news at 7:30pm.
Krunegard
Krunegard | 01-05-2013 19:29
Hey Saina, you didn't mention your hilarious story writing on "Broked It". Always leave me laughing and with a pressure to give you a new theme

So my name isn't Krunegard for real, it's stolen from one of my favorite artists Markus Krunegård (maybe you recognize the name...). I'm called many things; Trushal Odji, Snapphona, Ahonuii, Nomad, A-barn, Bro, Svettbroder. Or just "
weird.
But really, I'm Mikaela.

I think Lana Del Rey is intresting and I was supposed to go to her concert, but actually forgot it because of a assignment. A MATH assignment. Anyways, I listen to the genres Indie, Alternative, Punk, Screamo.

The best book: "I Am Number Four", definitivly. "Avatar" is my absolute favorite movie, and I mean sempiternal. Tv-shows... I got to say "The Walking Dead", or whatever with zombies in it. I like my zombies. Ask FleurDerLys in other case
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 02-05-2013 09:43
@ Valdez hi, James! Good to see you toi
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 02-05-2013 09:44
@ Valdez, sorry Adam! Got confused with naames. So sorry.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 02-05-2013 09:55
@ Joey Hi. You hate Maths too! We're a team- 'Tormented by Maths'. Wow, you're a psychology student. Cool. I would have also taken it only if the stupid education system provided it. I also love art. I do sketches a bit. Gonna post em soon on LSI.
And yes, my English is fine but only when I am totally attentive, it doesn't come out as easily as my first language.
I'm already enjoying LSI. It's definitely fun here.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 02-05-2013 10:47
@ Kalsonberry

Hi Kaleb! So you're gonna be one of those guys who's gonna save us from pollution and all of hazards to the environment. Jai ho, jai ho! (it's a hindi phrase to praise something, like in english 'Hail') Good luck with your graduation.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 02-05-2013 10:48
Hey Jeff. Thanks.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 02-05-2013 11:05
@ Olivia_Ka Hi Céline! You're name is beautiful. Wow, you are a multi-lingual person. I can speak Hindi, manage English and understand Bengali(my mother's tongue) to an extent. Often, my family asks me to speak Bengali which I speak with Hindi accent, just because they find it cute and have a good laugh.
I've already visited your forum but I wish I knew French.
I am tea lover too. Maybe it's because of the British rule upon India. Whatever, I need atleast 2cups of tea daily. Without tea, my love, where I'd be?
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 02-05-2013 11:19
@ Krunegard
Hi KG! I know you are Mikaela (nice name). Also that Krunegard isn't your real name. I came to know about Marcus Krunegard, when I had to create a story given by you. Girl needs to know about the character to destroy him, so I wikied him. I'm glad to know that you find my stories funny. It was first time I did that, then I continued. Figures, cartoons and fiction films do that to your brain.

You missed Lana's concert because of Maths HW! Haw! You're also into the the team of 'Tormented by Maths'. I guess, that will be our new theme for the next story. Destroy Maths, just imagine.

I drift from Linkin Park to Adele to Staind to HIM to Nick Cave to Evanescence and so on. But same time one or two artists gets stuck in mind and I listen to their songs until I'm bored with em. I've finally got bored with Lana's, soon will get with F+tM. Then I'll search new one, maybe Paramore it's now.
Oh god, I started rambling again. Bye for now.
cutie_13
cutie_13 | 02-05-2013 14:47
Hello Saina,
Welcome to LSI.. What we call a happy community and my second home

As for introducing myself, I'm not too widely known but known by many here, my name's Emma and music is a big part of my life. I won't get carried away typing here so my profile is free for browsing. Have a fun time being with us!
FleurDerLys
FleurDerLys | 02-05-2013 14:55
hi saina. i'm too lazy to write so much here. but ok. my name is ksenia or ks. i'm from russia. yes.
i have an army of zombies. and i love them very much.

welcome to LSI and have a great time
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 02-05-2013 16:03
@ Cutie_13
Hello Emma. Thanks. And there's no obligation to write a lot. Don't worry.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 02-05-2013 16:54
@ FleurDerLys
Hi ks. Thanks for the welcome. And have a great time with your army of zombies.
Rainbow_Chaser
Rainbow_Chaser | 02-05-2013 23:47
I am alpha and omega.
The beginning and the end.
The first and the last.

That is all.
FleurDerLys
FleurDerLys | 03-05-2013 10:39
he is a liar

that is all.
cutie_13
cutie_13 | 03-05-2013 15:22
Haha, we have no choice but to believe...

CarlJ
CarlJ | 03-05-2013 22:44
Hello Saina, welcome to the forums...

I'm Carl, from Kansas City! I live in Leavenworth Kansas...not any of the prisons...we have 5.! I have two daughters, 9 and 6 and am remodeling our 142 year old home. Love music, especially nearly anything from the 80's...and i'm almost 48!
enjoy your time here!
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 04-05-2013 14:34
@ Rainbow_chaser
Hi Jeff. Jeez, you sound like some mythological character or some mafia. Nice to hear from you.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 04-05-2013 14:46
@ CarlJ
Hello Carl! Your family sounds cute. I become soft hearted when children are involved. Recently, I've learned to pretend strictness while tutoring some. How are you suppose to be strict with them when they are so cute?

I think, I should tell you that I'm an Indian, by birth and residence. So I didn't know about Leavenworth Kansas Prison. Thanks to you I googled it and now have an idea about it.

Holy! An 142 yrs old house! Experienced any kind of paranormal activity yet?

Well, all of us do love music, don't we? You too, have a great time.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: