Add topic
Search
hunterhayes
hunterhayes | 09-04-2013 17:17
this is a silly game. you talk about something like this:
i just got a new________________,
or...
I like____________
and then the next person tells a short story that destroys the previous persons thing. like:

once apon a time, a giant leprechaun was walking down the street, and he saw your __________. he immediately went crazy short man on it, and ate it all. nothing was left but a peice of ______.
my favorite thing is ___________.

its dumb, but have fun!!!!
26 to 50 of 286 comments
page 2 of 12
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 19-06-2013 06:28
So I'm walkin down the street past this supposed 'haunted hospital.' I approach the doors without the slightest hint of caution. I open them and yell "ghosts can suck my cock." I boldly walk down a completely dark hallway where I feel ghost prescence all around me. I tell them to fuck off and give them the finger.

I keep walking and my eyes adjust to the darkness. I see a steel-plated door with the world's largest lock on it. I work up a half chub and pull my pants down, then swing my dick into the lock, shattering it into millions of pieces. I enter the small room and find pounds of medical marijuana. I rig up a wheel barrow type thing and take all that I can.

Then I sell the weed, make tons of money, by a bulldozer and destroy the haunted hospital because it's an eyesore and depreciating the home values of the community.

I like chili cheese fries with bacon.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 20-06-2013 17:45
FireWaterBurn6 likes chilli fries with bacon. But a research by WHO proved that they are dangerous to health so they banned it and took effective measures so that now you can't find chilli fries with bacon anywhere on the Earth.

A psychopath just entered into your mansion.
Krunegard
Krunegard | 29-06-2013 22:34
Good thing though, the annual meeting of the police was taking place in the hallway. The psychopath did ruin a window of my mansion and did drool on my carpet, but soon enough the cops got hold of the sick being. One of the older police men was disadvantaged with poorly gifted vision and mistook the psychopath for being free, so he blew the psycho's brains out with a rifle. I Mikaela, on the other hand, slept very well in the mansion later.

A cockroach is running up your leg.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 07-07-2013 20:24
A cockroach is running up your leg and you're totally freaking out. You're trying to think of a way to get out of this situation but with no success, yet. If you'll squash it, it's dirty squished body will stick to your body and that will be EWWWWW! And if you'll move, it'll start moving faster and may reach your Ahem! area. What To Do? Now you're totally panicking inside out and are on the verge of having a heart attack because it starts to move towards the Ahem! area. You finally decide it's better to squash it in comparison to let it make its way to the upper region anymore. You raise your hand but suddenly it changes its course and start to descend. You're relived slightly. But it stops right at your big toe's nail, sitting there quietly. WHAT THE HELL! You decide to stay still, maybe it'll get bore eventually and get off your body. You wait for half an hour and soon your leg starts getting numb but you still wait while praying that it should get off soon. After sometime, the tingling sensation starts getting so worse that you can't stay still anymore. You've got to move your body and so you do which causes the roach lose its balance and it falls down to the floor. Phew! But as you take next step, you trip and fall down at the roach, squishing it to the death with your Lips. You may proceed to barf. May God Bless You!

--------------------------------------------------------
Once upon a time, a boy had a cat named Piggy, a dog named Kitty and a pig named Doggy.
(let the confusion ensue!^_~)
Krunegard
Krunegard | 07-07-2013 21:33
(Congrats. We don't even have cockroaches here and now I'm disgusted )

So, this boy with the cat Piggy, the dog Kitty and the pig Doggy lived on a farm in... Turku, Finland. Problem was that the boy was fairly poor after a bad year without any paying crops, so even though he loved his animals he decided to butch them for food. He couldn't do it himself, and asked a fellow neighbor to: "Get Doggy and slaughter him." Now of course, the neighbor had no idea that the boy meant the PIG Doggy and not the actual dog named Kitty. Without further thinking, the neighbor slew the dog Piggy. When the boy found out that he'd eaten his own dog, he went insane and brutally dismembered the neighbor into pieces, wich the boy fed to his cat Piggy and his pig Doggy. Now, cats and pigs are not supposed to eat human flesh and therefore they too died. In his dispair of loneliness the boy decided to hang himself.

There is a huge and unremovable green spot on Saina's living room wall.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 08-07-2013 22:12
There's a huge and unremovable green spot on my living room wall. If you know anything about me I am one of those bachelor girls who likes to laze around but still wants her home appear clean. That's why I place a stool in front of it which hides it perfectly. Problem solved!
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 08-07-2013 22:13
There's a monster under my bed.
hunterhayes
hunterhayes | 10-07-2013 21:39
it ate you,
im eating pizza rolls
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 12-07-2013 17:08
Yummy! Omnomnomnomnom. They're finished. Tada!

I am making the world famous recipe of mine- Tea.
Krunegard
Krunegard | 29-07-2013 13:53
Even though Saina was just about to launch her new and, as always, brilliant idea things got in the way. Literally. When she stepped out of her house, a huge penguin awaited her. Saina tried to scare it away, without result. She then started kicking and screaming at it, but it still didn't work. As if it was glued to the ground, the penguin stayed put right in front of Sainas porch. In all her frustation and desperation, Saina fell to her knees and begged the penguin to move, but all it did was to eat her prototype of tea. Saina's life work was ruined! And yet the penguin didn't move...

There's an annoying neighbor next to me.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 30-07-2013 18:58
There's an annoying neighbour next to me and tonight I'm gonna finish him. By using a pistol I broke into his home, by an axe I opened his bedroom's door, and by a taser gun I made him passed out. I threw my used weapons into his house and carried him to my car. After driving out, I threw a grenade so that there's no evidence. I then call my friend alien and sold my neighbor to it(fyi, aliens are eunuchs) for two cents. Mwahahahaha!

I saw an alien.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 30-07-2013 21:37
and this alien turned out to be Ford Prefect.........and he was with Arthur in Stavro's club Beta......then the Vogons blew the earth up!

there is a coffin in the road......
Krunegard
Krunegard | 30-07-2013 21:40
The alien I saw was not very big, nor with huge black eyes for that matter. A tiny, wormlike creature was all I saw. At the moment I didn't know it was an alien, so I just assumed that it was an ordinary worm, right there in my garden. I took the alien hostage, or actually as a bait to my fishing trip, and went to the sea. Surely everything was going splendid until a huge alien ship blasted over me. They screamed in their native tongue and took hold of their alien worm bud, but it had passed away long time ago. As both a reward and punishment of almost, and just almost, killing their friend, the aliens dumped my neighbor down in my boat again. And kept the cents.

I once mounted a giant galapagos turtle.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 31-07-2013 18:02
Gee! It sounds so wrong.
KG once mounted a giant galapagos turtle, called Poo-Poo. She held great love in her heart for giants. After having a great ride, she decided to call it a day. A few moments later she saw a huge shadow falling upon her and Poo-Poo. She looked up to find a big, mighty dinosaur, called Mai-Mai falling from sky. It fell upon the turtle causing death to both of the giants. This broke KG's heart and she started crying. The God-fairy saw all of this and taking pity upon her, turned the merged, dead bodies of the giants into a hill, so that KG shall live there with her giants. They decided to call the hill, Mai-Poo-where-KG-lives.

--------••••••-----------•••••••-----------

ZOMBIES R COMING!
CarlJ
CarlJ | 31-07-2013 19:29
Doc Brown knew the Zombies were coming and in fact, were the fault of Biff stealing his time machine and going back to 1972 and discovering the the secret the military had been hiding.
He reset the time machine and headed back to stop Biff from acquiring the serum that created the zombies. He arrived, only to find the military waiting for him....thanks to a tip off from Biff....Doc was arrested...thus creating another paradox which destroyed the space/time continuum.....

Until the Doctor showed up.....

The Tardis landed in my front yard
Krunegard
Krunegard | 03-08-2013 19:07
(Saina1712: Yeah, you know. I like 'em turtles...)
Eww.
The Tardis was not really on an official mission that day. After noticing CarlJ's intrest in Doctor Who, he decided that CarlJ knew too much already. So when CarlJ was asleep, The Tardis sneaked into the bedroom. The snoring CarlJ was though looking so adorable that The Tardis couldn't bring himself to end him. So instead, he activated the self destruct and exploaded. (I'm sorry... I've got no idea about the story of Doctor Who, lol)

A guerilla gorilla grilled the gruesome grudge girl.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 20-08-2013 18:49
A guerilla gorilla grilled the gruesome grudge girl. And it happened in front of my eyes. I was very horrified and started praying. As if God answered my prayers, King Kong appeared out of nowhere and killed that monster. But after that it turned to me with a glint in its eyes. Well, you know the rest of the story. Beauty killed the beast.
Once upon a time there was an evil sloth.
Krunegard
Krunegard | 20-08-2013 20:11
Once upon a time there was an evil sloth, named Sloth. Actually, the source of his evil was his monstrously uncreative name. The great hero of this story, also known as KG, was just about to enter the bathroom in search of her toothbrush. In the darkness, all she could distinguish was a pair of evil, red eyes... In the darkness, all she could hear was moans and slithers... After a screech of hers, the evil sloth began to walk his way towards our hero. She quickly regognized the sloth as the murderer of Valdez, and instantly knew how to deal with the monster. By yelling: "Hath thy name; Htols!" the evil sloth exploaded into ashes and leaving the hero to her regular toothbrushing once again.

There once was a site named "Letssingit"...
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 09-01-2014 20:52
* offtopic :
I was going through my list of topic trackers and see what I've found.

There once was a site named "Letssingit". Somehow Saina, the evil girl managed to take control of the website and yeah, she couldn't run it well. Everybody stopped using that site. That's how it ended.
There is a little spider crawling on the bed.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-01-2014 20:53
It ate Saina.

There is some soup laying on my floor...
CarlJ
CarlJ | 09-01-2014 20:55
and i freaking crushed it in one swift blow!
*i hate spiders*

there is a volkswagon parked out side
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 09-01-2014 20:59
* offtopic :
Jeff! You've to end the main character/thing/person/whatever mentioned in the sentence. Not the poor me, Saina.

Saina1712
Saina1712 | 09-01-2014 21:04
There is a Volkswagen parked outside. It makes me wanna to drive a car. So I started my car and CRASHHHHH!. Now, there's no Volkswagen parked outside. Oopsy.

I am trying to finish the cake made by a not so good baker.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 09-01-2014 21:35
but then the cake came alive with the soul of the not so good baker and he told you he was there to take over the world. so you ate him!

superman and batman walk into a bar....
Krunegard
Krunegard | 11-01-2014 11:25
... for their second date! What they don't know is that the bar is a setup by Joker, and as soon as they walk in they're engulfed in kryptonite flames. Death occur in first possible moment. After Joker has donated the bodies to science, he uses the money to take a trip to Hawaii.

A single lady is standing outside your door.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: