LetsSingIt uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best browsing experience on our site. If you continue to use our site as normal we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. More info in our privacy policy.
  •    
  •    
  •    

Forum

Follow 1 Comment 4 Share & like

Songs that say "You are to blame"

tooki

4 comments
     tooki says:
    005-03-2013 03:29

Hi all. I know everyone is probably sick of hearing requests for specific breakup songs but I can't really find any comfort in any breakup song I've listened to so far. Music has always been a very healing aspect of all my breakups so I'm desperate to find a song that fits.

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me and is basically blaming me for everything. I feel I treated her extremely well and that it was her own hang-ups that caused our problems.

I'm not really looking for extremely sad or angry songs ... just one that have a specific message. One that says "stop blaming me" or "you're to blame" or "don't tell me I'm broken when YOU are the one who is broken" or "you have a lot of baggage and maybe it's your fault". Or all of the above Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Comments (4)

4 comments 
     kalsonberry

22,074 comments
     kalsonberry says:
    006-03-2013 15:14

"Bulletproof Love" by Pierce The Veil is the only one I can come up with. It probably has some screaming though since it's Pierce The Veil.
     kalsonberry

22,074 comments
     kalsonberry says:
    007-03-2013 00:43

I think "You Give Love A Bad Name" by Bon Jovi also works.
     HyperMusic96

60 comments
     HyperMusic96 says:
    004-05-2013 22:06

Hate This and I Ill Love Your by Muse
     CarlJ

9,575 comments
     CarlJ says:
    005-05-2013 12:05

Since u Been Gone....Kelly Clarkson.....good move on song
     guest says:
    pop out