LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

find this dance/rnb/party song "jiggity jiggity"!

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
mitsuk0
mitsuk0 | 06-03-2011 13:19
ok, myself and a group went to bali a few weeks ago.. we heard a song and for the life of us have not been able to find it no matter how or where we look.

the only thing we all remember about the song is 1 bit (i think the start).. it sounds like

jiggity jiggity jig jiiiiiggggg jiggity jiggity jigggggggggg
*repeat once or twice*

now, it might not have even been saying "jiggity" (the word jiggity means sex over there and we were always slightly drunk when listening to it so might have put our own words in there)

that being said, it could have been.. dada dada da daaaaaaa dada dada daaaa

ill give my heart to anyone that can find this song
10 comments
maccecilie
maccecilie | 08-03-2011 11:42
I really don't think anybody is going to find this song for you.
mitsuk0
mitsuk0 | 09-03-2011 03:48
=[=[ really... someone must have heard it somewhere
AJPrufrock
AJPrufrock | 09-03-2011 03:52
I hope you can find this song. However, with such clues as Jiggity Jiggity... or dada dada daaaaa, I must say the search will be nearly impossible. Of course, if you obtain a smart phone with the android or iPhone OS the application shazam or soundhound may lend you some assistance. (Shazam if you are hearing it again, sound hound if you want to hum or sing it).
mitsuk0
mitsuk0 | 09-03-2011 06:45
lol ive done everything humanly possible to find this song.. found a site on the net where you can hum or sing the song and it shows all possible to matches to the words/melody... also tried the one were you tap space bar to the beat, only way ima find it is if somebodies heard it =[
LilMizDizzal
LilMizDizzal | 01-05-2012 00:14
Hi i think i am looking for the same song as you! Jus wondering if you found it yet!
tequizasunrise
tequizasunrise | 06-05-2012 19:50
yeah. I'm not sure about any song with the word "jiggity" in it.
I did find one with "jiggy" though.
guests
guests | 08-07-2016 22:20
Its "Blackstreet: No Diggity"
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 09-07-2016 00:29
First time I see this question.... premise at first paragraph is wrong.

Bali or Balinese language is spoken by just 1 million people, what you might want is Indonesian which is spoken throughout the area and probably was in a song written/sung for more than just 1 million Bali people audience.

IF that is true, then the Google translate I get for "sex" is "Seks"

Not the Jiggity you came up with... so maybe someone can search under that and see if it comes up with a song that begins with those words?

P.S. jiggity came up the same, meaning it has no meaning in Indonesian when I put it into the translator.

Hope this helps narrow down the choices!
JDolla
JDolla | 09-07-2016 00:49
Guys this thread is 5 years old. I doubt the OP is still looking for the answer, and even if he/she is, i doubt they're still around here to see it.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-07-2016 00:50
Glad I didn't have to say it...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: