Because I'm having a bad day =(

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
dzyz
dzyz | 14-12-2010 13:39
Everyone has had a bad day.
I don't like complaining.
But it's been so long since I've felt very bad.
So this is my story abridged:

Had musical callbacks for the girl lead. Don't feel very good about it. It's just that feeling, you know? So I'm super anxious.
Been best friends with this guy for ages. He left last year to another country (I'm currently at an international school) we haven't had a very good conversation for maybe a few months. To my surprise he can't keep his mouth shut, and betrays me saying a lot of things that haven't ever happened. So my guy best friend told my ex boyfriend and my ex boyfriend told my girl best friend. Ohh... highschool drama. Guys are bastards sometimes. Agree?

The worst part is... I've always had issues with trusting people. Now after this .... so great!

No more about that. Are you having a bad day too?
What do you do when you are upset or sad?

I'm currently listening to Zombie Dance by Escape the Fate to make me feel a little better as I complain about my day at LSI
19 comments
Sairina
Sairina | 14-12-2010 20:59
I don't want to give advice or anything like that but my brother is in high school and he has drama too. Honestly, when I was in high school I chose the people that I knew wouldn't give me problems. If they did I got rid of them quickly I completely cut them off. Why keep bad things? It's just high school it's stupid and doesn't mean anything. I always tell my brother to learn to have better judgement of the people he might consider friends.

I'm not having a bad day I'm having a bad week it's finals week...
maccecilie
maccecilie | 14-12-2010 21:04
I'm having a great day! I have a job interview tomorrow and I just found out that the big four thrash metal bands (Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax) are doing a concert together next year!!!

Sorry about that, I'm just really excited.

But, I've had a bad year, if that counts?
scenebaby12
scenebaby12 | 15-12-2010 23:53
Great song to be listening to! I LOVE ETF! i usually go for a walk and blast my music so i can't hear anyone. then if i stay home i express it in sad poems describing how i feel... i have bad dayz frequently.... hope you feel better
alanisgirl
alanisgirl | 15-07-2013 19:50
When I was in school. I had a bad day and a bad year. Some of my former school teachers, my former school aides and my school friends bullied me. I got thrown in time-out. I got mad at them. I got in a fight with them and hit them three times. If you were in school. You had a bad day and a bad year. Some of your former school teachers and your school friends bullied you. You got mad at them. You got in a fight with them and hit them three times. I was very angry because my parents wanted me to come home from school. You were very angry because your parents wanted you to come home from school.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 03:06
You can congratulate me. I'm the girl who added the lyrics to Daniel Powter's song on this site.
alanisgirl
alanisgirl | 05-01-2015 00:24
Yeah?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 05-01-2015 00:32
Yeah?

Yes, that was me, I added them in 2005.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 05-01-2015 01:39
Congrats?
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 05-01-2015 21:15
Can't believe that song is 10 years old
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 05-01-2015 21:16
Feel old Sierra?
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 05-01-2015 23:51
Ah yes, I was quite young then. But I do remember hearing that song a lot in elementary school. I never really liked it that much though.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 13-04-2015 04:09
I love that song--it was in the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie
alanisgirl
alanisgirl | 19-05-2015 23:15
When I was in junior high. I had a former eight grade teacher named Susan "Sam" McVicar. She had been having trouble with some of the other teachers, aides and a principal. During the 1997-1998 school year, she told me to do my school work and I said no. I don't like her because she's being such a b****. That was a real f***ing thing she told me to close my notebook. She is being a real pain in the a**. Some mornings that I got to school and started walking in her former classroom and hitting her in the head in three times. She told me to take a break and also told me to go sit in the stairwell because I was being bad at school. I started laying down on the floor and she came to tell me to get up off the floor. She started screaming, yelling, shouting, griping, b****ing and hollering at me because she was bad. And she said to me "Alyssa, go sit in the stairwell and think about what you're doin'? Until you're sorry!". And she also said to me in the stairwell "Get up off the floor right now, young lady?". I started screaming, yelling, shouting, griping, b****ing and hollering at her because I was being very bad, rotten, emotional abusive and mean to her. I started fighting with her and complaining to her about all this s*** that I had been doing? And then I started crying because I was so upset about something. She forced me to go on field trips with some other classes and she also forced me to go to chorus and some other classes. It was very bad day for me.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 20-05-2015 00:15
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 20-05-2015 00:17
What Joeyy said...
alanisgirl
alanisgirl | 26-05-2015 20:14
I don't even know, sir?
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 26-05-2015 20:36
Alanisgirl, maybe you should consider talking to a professional; like a psychologist or therapist. Holding onto anger the way you seem to isn't healthy.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-05-2015 18:06
I don't get it... She told you to do work, like you're suppose to in school, and that makes her the bitch? You seem to have acted irrationally to being told to do what you're suppose to be doing and she was the bad guy? Am i missing something?
alanisgirl
alanisgirl | 15-08-2015 23:45
No, sir! She never told me to work, like I wasn't supposed to do in school, and that made her a b****? I've seem to have acted irrationally and I wasn't being told to do what I was not supposed to be doing and was a bad teacher.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: