LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Any quotes on being treated badly?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
betteroffdead47
betteroffdead47 | 23-01-2004 17:57
I have this "friend" who always expects me to do evrything for him, and he treats me bad sometimes, but at the same time, i cant get over being his friend, and sometimes he does surprise me and acts like he cares...
But basically, i was wondering if you all had any quotes about good friends/bad friends, or even like, being put on the back burner when he likes a girl or something....thanks!
6 comments
pebbles666
pebbles666 | 23-01-2004 19:13
i no where ure comin from entirely.well i cant think of ne quotes, no, but the chorus to pennywise's broken. always has meanin to me.
lbp116
lbp116 | 23-01-2004 22:41
Here's one:
Tell me, how does it feel
When it comes to you
And all the things you say to me
You make me feel like nothing

Social Burn-Down

filo
filo | 26-01-2004 03:17
i dont have a qoute for you but all i can tell you is that you should let him know how you feel.ive had a boyfriend like that and i know all about it.but one day i told him how he makes me feel and he actually cried.well i broke up with him.now we are best friends and he has change since then.so rather speak to him you never why he's acting that way.
radiate86
radiate86 | 27-01-2004 00:58
I have quotes about good friends.

But...

"Best friends means I pulled the trigger. Best friends means you get what you deserve." --Taking Back Sunday

"I remember I kept thinking that I know you never would, now I know I want to kill you like only a best friend could." --Brand New

Let me know if you want good friend quotes.
lpcptrain
lpcptrain | 27-01-2004 01:29
you said you cared for the fare of looking fair
when you knew all along you wouldn't dare to care
when the room was bare and i swear if you were
there you would see the rare stare come across my eyes i could have died from the lies and bi-ases about me and now i see the debris left beside me has become a guaranteed part of thee and i plea to be free from the rejection and dejection pointed in the direction of my reflection and the resurrection of this disaffection about my imperfections is making me want to stay down for the count 'cause i cant seem to mount the amount of accounts of verbal abuse and i wish there was an excuse but its no use to refuse cause i cant change the views of peers as they appear to disappear and i fear as the years follow i will just have to swallow the fact that no wishes me luck or gives a **** about how i feel it seems so surreal that everyone is unreal when they seemed so ideal but i guess it reveals the real side of them...

its not finished but that was as close as i could come up with. Hope you feel better soon

~edited by moderator~
lpcptrain
lpcptrain | 27-01-2004 01:44
tell me if that helped at all cause im not sure if it did or not
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: