PunkBassChica

102 posts
Here's one:

All princes start as frogs and gentlemen as dogs
0 likes - like | 29-12-2003 05:59 lbp116 
lbp116

2,479 posts
here's some that I really like:

"I've learned that life's not just a game; Just a line between the pleasure and the pain"
~Staind~

"You can stop the world but you won't change me. I need music to set me free, to let me bleed"
~Cold~

"Accept your fate and you will be well, but the truth is that it never ends. You can say that you've been through hell but you'll always lose another friend"
~Drowning Pool~

"Remember, you're a wreck, an accident. Forget the freak, you're just nature. Keep the gun oiled and the temple clean. Sh*t, snort and blaspheme, let the heads cool and the engine run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done."
~Stone Sour~

0 likes - like | 29-12-2003 13:49 Catatonic 
Catatonic

7,164 posts
id rather be here than anywhere with you - saves the day, anywhere with you

beauty lies inside desire and every wayward heart redeemed - placebo, plasticine

how many times have your friends let you down? is anybody there is anybody stare? - our lady peace, life

come into my cave and ill burn your heart away - muse, cave

slide away and give it all you got, my today came in from the top - oasis, slide away

my heart is broke but i have some glue, help me inhale and mend it with you - nirvana, dumb

we are the nobodies, wanna be somebodies - marilyn manson, the nobodies

in the beginning when we were winning, when our smiles were genuine - manics, the everlasting

that sinking feeling when you're leaving, all i believe in walks out the door - garbage, wicked ways

drown all devotion sailing off the edge again - feeder, swim

there's nothing new about regretting how you felt - embrace, come back to what you know
0 likes - like | 29-12-2003 13:57 funkyseaweed 
funkyseaweed

2,109 posts
'Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, its not as much fun to pick up the pieces' - NIN - Perfect Drug

'I'm a loner, I'm a loser, I'm a winner in my mind' - Cold - Stupid Girl

'I can't keep changing, just because you think I should' - Finger Eleven - Quicksand

'one more day to fool them all
one more day to drop the ball
one more day to fade away'
Finger Eleven - Tip

'Cloud my eyes and tell me what to see
I'm falling
Everywhere I turn the same disease
But I like it
Brace myself and hit the wall with ease
I'm colliding, I'm not minding the pain'
Finger Eleven - Bones + Joints

'Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head'
Blink 182 - I Miss You

'And I only got one weapon
It's so plain for me to see
My only weapon I call poetry'
Rancid - Arrested In Shanghai

'Life sucks - what else is new?' - Reel Big Fish - Cheer Up

'What matters is on the inside' - Less Than Jake - Motown Never Sounded So Good

'What good's religion when it's each other we despise?' - Placebo - Sleeping With Ghosts
0 likes - like | 29-12-2003 17:14 Tim 
Tim

8 posts
"And there's not a word that I comprehend, except when you sign it 'I will love you always and forever'"
- Dashboard Confessional

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift, I feel blessed"
- Nirvana

"For one moment, I wish you'd hold your stage with no feelings at all, open minded, i'm sure i used to be so free"
- Muse

"Now that the war is through with me, I'm waking up, I cannot see that there's not much left of me nothing is real but pain now"
- Metallica

0 likes - like | 29-12-2003 17:31 DaisyDuke87 
DaisyDuke87

66 posts
"She kept all the pain inside. But she has got nothing to hide. At such a young age, she took her own life. Now she's seeing things that come in our dreams at night."
-Rooney "That Girl Has Love"

"The picture is far too big to look at, kid. Your eyes won't open wide enough."
-Bright Eyes "The Big Picture"

"Can you hear the planets talking to the mental patients curled up in their rooms?"
-Rooney "Someone's Watching"

"Some people say that lyrics are all that matter. Well I disagree. Oh, I disagree. Music sounds better without words. Today I found something to write about. A writing power. La dee da dee, we like to party, we don't cause trouble, we don't bother nobody!"
-Rooney "Without Words"

"Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup. They slither wildly as they slip away across the universe. Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind, possessing and caressing me."
-The Beatles "Across the Universe"

I know, I tend to plug Rooney all the time. You should check them out though. Not just the songs off of their album, either. Rooney MP3's
0 likes - like | 29-12-2003 20:26 PaPeRhEaRt 
PaPeRhEaRt

132 posts
'Driving In Your Car, Miss The Stop Sign, Fall In Love, Just To Get Knocked Down' -
Thursday - Standing On The Edge Of Summer

'I Find It Kinda Funny, I Find It Kinda Sad, The Dreams In Which Im Dying, Are The Best I Ever Had' -
Gary Jules & Michael Andrews - Mad World

'I Want It Now, I Want You Now, Give Me Your Heart And Soul' -
Muse - Hysteria

'I Can Feel My Life Crumbling, I Can Feel My World Crumbling, I Feel My Soul Crumbling And Falling Away, Falling Away With You . . ' -
Dont Remember

'Am I Still Breathing, Have I Lost This Feeling? Am I Made Of Glass? Coz You See Right Through Me . . ' -
Trapt - Made Of Glass

Hayzzxx
0 likes - like | 29-12-2003 21:09 Kaylia 
Kaylia

60 posts
Im so tired of days that feels like the night..
-Something corporate (Me & the moon)

Reasons are like seasons,they constantly changes...
-Something corporate (me & the moon)

-Maybe it wasn't good enough but i gave u all i could..
(Taking back sunday)

-My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me,so wont you kiss me,so i die happy..
(Dashboard confessional)

-But my dreams,they're arent as empty,as my conscience seems to be...
(Limp bizkit)

-No...I'm not afraid of being here,
I'm scared of feeling alone again.
Goddamn everything.
I remember feeling happy...
(Moneen)

-I miss you less, with each day your gone..
(matchbox romance)

-This time im not going to watch myself die..(The used)

-I learned to live without pride
Just a shell, with me stuck on the inside ..
(Staind)
0 likes - like | 29-12-2003 21:11 aflackoh6 
aflackoh6

28,548 posts
Last Night I Swallowed Liquor And A Lighter, This Morning I Threw Up Fire.
--Brand New - Sudden Death In Carolina
0 likes - like | 29-12-2003 22:06 Amythest 
Amythest

5,464 posts
"I think we should learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal"-Incubus, Warning

"Life is What you make of it"-Stereophonics, Traffic

"We nurse regrets, restricted in our own beliefs"-Feeder, Comfort In Sound

"Feeling like a leper in a world of vanity"-Feeder, Yesterday Went Too Soon

"It's to dying in another's arms, and why i had to try it"-Something Corporate, Konstantine

"And the embers never fade, in the city by the lake, the place where you were born"-Smashing Pumpkins, Tonight, Tonight
0 likes - like | 29-12-2003 22:07 rawkerNoNagal 
rawkerNoNagal

9,981 posts
Love is free love me say hell yes-RHCP, Give it Away
0 likes - like | 15-03-2004 19:54 TMBabe 
TMBabe

127 posts
These are all from my site They don't have the artists but if you want to know them, just ask.

A link to my site

-In her colour portrait world, she's got it all.
-I just don't understand how, you can smile with all those tears in your eyes and tell me everything is wonderful now.
-Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this, some people search forever for that one special kiss...
-I hate you, I love you, I just can't, Remember to forget you, Who are you? You make me feel alive..
-Don't you want me baby?
-I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow...
-Everyone falls in love sometimes...sometimes it's wrong...but sometimes it's right.
-You lost it all and nothing lasts forever, I'm sorry I can't be perfect.
-I did everything I could just to keep you but you left anyway
-Look at all that we've been through, I couldn't have done anything without you.
-I found myself when I found you, the closest thing to heaven is being
in your arms.
-Oh BoY I love you so, never ever ever gonna let you go, once I get my HaNdS on YoU!
-I JUsT wAnNa FlY
-Would it be my fault if I could turn you on? Would I be soo bad if I could turn you on?
-You'll always be my baby..
-I'm drunk of your kiss for another night in a row this is becoming too routine for me but I didn't mean to lead you on..
-But I know eventually we'll be together, one sweet day.
-It's going to take a lot to drag me away from you.
-If you want me to wait I will wait for you, if you tell me to stay I will stay right through, if you don't want to say anything at all, I'm happy wondering..
-The strands in your eyes that colour them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
-What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful.
-I want to wake up where you are.
-Look at our life now we're tattered and torn we fuss and we fight and delight in the tears.
-I won't make it on my own...no one likes to be alone.
-Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do what the touch of your hand can do it's like nothing that I ever knew.
-Walk away if you want it, it's okay if you need to.
-Lately when I look into your eyes I realize you're the only one I need in my life, baby you give me butterflies.
-I saw this field, that grew perfection, full of things you do.
-I'd give up forever to touch you.
-Nothing compares to you.
-Cuz even when I dream the sweetest dream will never do.
-I'm reading your note over again, and the only part that I comprehend is where you signed it "I Will Love You Always and Forever."
-Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up. These are the best days of our lives. The only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right.
-The story never changes just the names and faces.
-The truth is, you could slit my thraot and with my one gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt.
-When you smile, I melt inside.
-Every kiss is a kiss you can never get back.
-Why am I here holding back what I'm trying to say
-Irreplaceable you...
-I don't need anything but you.
-I begin to dance a little bit just to turn you on.
-Take it lower to the floor now.
-Tonight, I'm in the mood Please take me by your hand I wanna get in your groove So, baby, take me there.
-If only for a little while I want to make you smile.
-You stood at your door with your hands on my waist and you kissed me like you meant it.
-Sing to me of the song of the stars of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
-I wish never to wake up from this dream I'm in right now. Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window. As we're laying here.
-We dont talk like we used to, and I miss you, and I miss you. Life changes it will never be the same, but I miss you, and I miss you. Hope tomorrow will be better than yesterday, and I miss you, and I miss you. Dont ever forget about me, cause I miss you, and I miss you.
-Will you call me when you walk away?
-Sometimes I feel like I trusted you too well.. Sometimes I just feel like screaming at myself.. Sometimes I'm in disbelief I didn't know.. Somehow I need to be alone.
-Forget our memories, forget our possibilities, what you were changing me into just give me myself back and don't stay.
-I don't need you anymore, I don't want to be ignored, I don't need one more day of you wasting me away.
-You all assume, I'm safe here in my room, unless I try to start again...
-I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream. I don't know why I instigate and say what I don't mean. I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright.
-Clutching my cure, I tightly lock the door, I try to catch my breath again I hurt much more than any time before, I have no options left again.
-Here we are again, the same old arguement and I'm wondering if things will ever change.
-You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star. My kinda wonderful, that's what you are.
-Forget our memories, forget out possibilities, take all your faithlessness with you just give me myself back and don't stay.
-You're one in a million, you're once in a lifetime, you made me discover why all the stars above us shine.
-I hate that you are someone else's dream come true.
-You tell me that I have to wait until tomorrow but I don't even know if I can make it through today.
-You are the strength, that keeps me walking. You are the hope, that keeps me trusting. You are the life, to my soul. You are my purpose. You're everything. And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you. Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
-The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
-No matter what you say. No matter what you do. No matter what I'll always be right there behind you.
-Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
-It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back. It's like a whirlwind inside of my head. It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within. It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin.
-It's always raining inside my head, forget all the things I should've said.
-You don't do it on purpose but you make me shake.
-I'm just a dreamer...
The sun doesn't give life to the moon assuming the moon's gonna owe it one.
-When the paper's crumpled up it can't be perfect again.
-I put on my daily facade but then I just end up getting hurt again.
-Everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down.
-This is the last smile that I'll fake for the sake of being with you.
-Pray tomorrow ends up better.
-I dont believe in anything, But I believe in you. I never trusted anything, But somehow I trust you.
-Maybe everythings changed, and maybe I stayed the same. What does it matter to me anyway?
-You ask to kiss me once goodbye. But you already did on somebody else's lips.
-I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight, I need somebody and always.
-Don't you want to know, what it would be like to look the way you feel. The way you feel on the inside.
-My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me so won't you kill me so I die happy.
-My pressure on your hips.. Sinking in my fingertips.. Into every inch of you.. Cause I know that's what you want me to do..
-I said, "I've gotta be honest, I've been waiting for you all my life."
-Forever, and ever, let's make this last forever.
-For so long I thought I was silent bound, but just seeing you makes me think twice.
-Just being with you here makes me sane, I fear I'll go crazy if you leave my side.
-Colour the coast with your smile it's the most genuine thing I've ever seen.
-I'm talented at breathing. Especially exhaling. So that my chest will rise and fall with yours.
-Careful not to wake you, fearing conversation.
-Thanks for waiting this long to show yourself, cuz now that I can see you, I don't think you're worth a second glance.
-I believe in you so much I could die for the words that you say.
-They need you to be everything that they cannot be themselves.
-You're so beautiful when you've convinced yourself no one else is quite as beautiful.
-Though the sparkle is gone, this smile is invasive and everyone watching can see.
-So what if your friends think I'm crazy, well I wasn't trying to impress.

Sorry if any are repeated, I found some of them on this forum, maybe even from the other posts in here? Lol Have a nice day

-Ter
0 likes - like | 16-03-2004 02:26 youngandhopeles 
youngandhopeles

100 posts
heres a few more:

I'm not lazy i just dont care- Anti-Flag, Rotten Future
I'm bringing you down, calling you out, taking your shield, it's easier now- Lagwagon, Train
I don't believe in sure things, theres pain in what the truth brings- New Found Glory, It's been a Summer
And even if we come home empty handed we'll still have our stories of battle scars, pirate ships and wounded hearts, broken bones & all the best of friendships- The Ataris- So Long Astoria
Then the rich old men who control the world find something they can have & they send us out there to kill eachother, let the rich fight their wars themselves, I dont believe- Anti-flag - I Don't Believe
The truth is, you could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt - Taking Back Sunday - Cute without the E (I think )
time goes by so fast, in the blink of an eye so never close your eyes- Less Than Jake - Last Hour of the Last Day of Work
We dont need no time to talk over a solution, we know what we need, we need a f***ing revolution
-and-
We dont need your war machines or your filthy bloodstained dollars, we've got one thing you ain't got, we've got the numbers - Anti-flag - We've got the numbers
Righ on, thats the way to the f***ed up stupid things you say, we say right on, Right On!! - Anti-Flag - Right on
* offtopic :
as you can see I'm a big Anti-Flag fan

If thats what you call a getaway, tell me what you got away with - Brand New - seventy times seven

theres one more i just can't remember it now
o well maybe later

0 likes - like | 16-03-2004 02:30 radiate86 
radiate86

3,311 posts
Die young and save yourself.
--Brand New
0 likes - like | 17-03-2004 03:21 JDisturbed 
JDisturbed

122 posts
I could post SOOO many Disturbed quotes, but I'll just leave you with a poem David wrote in the second album's sleeve.

"In an age of nothing, at a time when we stand at
the brink of our own destruction-strenghten your
belief, in yourself, in the future of humanity,
in the things of this world which cannot easily be
percieved. Awaken that which lies dormant
now within your soul. Re-ignite the flame
of your consciousness, and measure
the strength of your conviction. Renounce
the hatred. Seek, find, and embrace the
truths you are fortunate enough to
discover. Cherish them. Use them to
anchor you in the sea of chaos that is
the world we live in. When twilight
draws near, when you are pushed to the
very limits of your soul, when it seems
that all you have left are the dead
remnants of the fabric of your life...
Believe"
0 likes - like | 21-03-2004 17:06 aweber82 
aweber82

70 posts
"Life's a dance, you learn as you go, sometimes you leave sometimes you follow, don't worry about what you don't know, life's a dance you learn as you go."
--Life's a dance by John micheal Montgomery
0 likes - like | 21-03-2004 17:51 life_sucks 
life_sucks

162 posts
no matter hard i try your never satisfied this not a home i think im better off alone.

your wrong if you think that i'll be just like you

im not sober all the time you bring me down at least you try until we see this eye to eye i dont want you i must be running out of luck because your just not drunk enough to f**k

THREE DAYS GRACE RULES
0 likes - like | 22-03-2004 17:53 Mupke1202 
Mupke1202

214 posts
I got one, but it's originally a quote from a dutch song (well, maybe the original isn't but the one I know is...) and in english it's sometihng like this:

If you leave me, can i come with you?

I think it's a beautiful quote, and it fits in the song!
0 likes - like | 26-03-2004 06:23 xpierre_fanx 
xpierre_fanx

1,165 posts
Hmmm.. here are some that I like:

I hate everything about you. Why do I love you? --- 'I Hate Everything About You' by Three Days Grace

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want. Where you can always find me, we'll have Halloween on Christmas, and in the night we'll wish this never ends. We'll wish this never ends. --- 'I Miss You' by Blink 182

Dont waste your time on me. You're already the voice inside my head. --- 'I Miss You' by Blink 182

Your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone. These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase. --- 'My Immortal' by Evanescence

Somewhere in my memory I've lost all sense of time. And tomorrow can never be cause yesterday is all that fills my mind. There's no use looking back or wondering how it should be now, or might have been. All this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go. --- 'Never Had A Dream Come True' by S Club 7

Every little thing that you do, I'm so in love with you. It just keeps getting better. I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you by my side forever and ever. Every little thing that you do, baby I'm amazed by you. --- 'Amazed' by Lonestar

These are the moments I know heaven must exist. And these are the moments I know all I need is this. I've found all I've waited for, and I could not ask for more. --- 'These Are The Moments' by Edwin McCain

Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up. These are the best days of our lives. The only thing that matters is just following your heart, and eventually you'll finally get it right. --- 'In This Diary' by The Ataris

I wanna feel the way you make me feel when I'm with you. I wanna be the only hand ya need to hold onto. But everytime I call you don't have time. I guess I'll never get to call you mine. --- 'When I'm With You' by Simple Plan

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you? Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you? --- 'Why Can't I?' by Liz Phair

I see you next to never, how can we say forever? Wherever you go whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you. --- 'Right Here Waiting' by [i forget who sings this]

I'm hangin by a moment here with you, letting go of all I've held onto. I'm standing here until you make me move, I'm hangin by a moment here with you. --- 'Hanging By A Moment' by Lifehouse

You're one in a million, you're once in a lifetime. You made me discover one of the stars above us. --- 'One In A Million' by Bosson

I count the days till I see you again. You know I tried and I am sorry, one night can make a difference. Please don't leave me hanging on and on. --- 'Words to Me' by Sugar Ray

I'm taking my time, I'm trying to leave the memories of you behind. I'm gonna be fine, as soon as I get your picture right out of my mind. --- 'When I'm With You' by Simple Plan

And all of your ways, all you dream falls on me, it falls on me. And your beautiful sky, the light you breathe, falls on me, it falls on me. --- 'Falls On Me' by Fuel

If you want me to wait, I will wait for you. If you tell me to stay, I will stay right through. If you don't wanna say anything at all, I'm happy wondering. --- 'Wondering' by Good Charlotte

0 likes - like | 26-03-2004 19:14 ravenskiss 
ravenskiss

7,497 posts
hold on, if you feel like letting go, hold on...
good charlotte
love we share, seems to go no where
marilyn manson
lovin you, is wots killing me, why can't you see even though your helping your not
can't remember
0 likes - like | 26-03-2004 19:15 the_Apocalypse 
the_Apocalypse

14,259 posts
Faithless: Grass is greener without the pain
0 likes - like | 26-03-2004 19:21 lolit 
lolit

6,540 posts
"I know when I die you'll always be on my mind..and I'll love you always">>> bon jobi

"How could a person like me care for you? Why do I bother when your not the one for me?">>> the sign, ace of base

"Death's gotta be easy, because life is hard.">>>50 cent, many men

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along">>> maroon 5

"Don't go for second best baby, Put your love to the test, You know, you know, you've got to, Make him express how he feels And maybe then you'll know your love is real">>>Madonna, express yourself
0 likes - like | 19-12-2008 23:58 KatieBabes 
KatieBabes

2 posts
Well These Are From My Favourite Songs

Im Not Broke, Im Just A Broken Hearted Man
-The Man Who Cant Be Moved

Its Not A Bird, Not A Plane, Its My Heart And Its Going Gone Away
-Superhuman

I Guess Thats What I Get For Wishfull Thinking
-Rehab

Me And My Heart We Got Issues, Dont Know If I Should Leave You Or Kiss You
-Issues

Aint Got Time For No Haters So Live Your Life
-Live Your Life

Today This Could Be, The Greatest Day Of Our Lives
-Greatest Day

But Your Just A Boy, You Dont Understand How It Feels To Love A Girl Someday You Wish You Were A Better Man
-If I Was A Boy

Hope You Like Them Babes
Enjoy x
0 likes - like | 18-08-2009 08:44 Blahmachine 
Blahmachine

9 posts
Save Yourself a penny for the ferry man- Nightwish, Planet Hell

My favorite quote, Although there a HEAPS! of good muse ones.

Detroy the Spineless, Tell me its real-Muse, Newborn
Declare this an Emergency, Come on and spread a sense of urgency-Muse, Apocalypse Please
0 likes - like | 21-08-2009 05:30 LudMan 
LudMan

1,216 posts
You don't know what ya got until it's gone
and I found out a little too late
Hard Habit To Break

select page : « previous 1 2 next »

Add reply    (click here for the advanced reply form)