LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Canden
Canden | 15-12-2009 19:43
Hello all, regarding the Holy Bible which gives-history, prophecy's, good-philosophy, poetry, wisdom and real Spirituality plus is the book of God. The Holy Bible contains 66 books and letters from many inspired authors over a long time spand. To understand Christianity do read: Gospel of John, Acts, Romans, 1st John and 1st Peter also Galatians and Ephsians-all of these books and letters are in the New Testament section. Three good reads from the Old Testament section are: Psalms and Proverbs also for a wild romatic read is Song of Solomon. The King James version of the Holy Bible is the greatest work in all of literature. The New King James is a good version of the Holy Bible.
26 to 48 of 48 comments
page 2 of 2
Sjakalen4
Sjakalen4 | 18-12-2009 00:18
Haha, "emptyjuiceboxjoe" made me laugh.
Canden
Canden | 18-12-2009 03:41
For the reliablilty of the Holy Bible do read-Evidence Demands A Verdict the revised edition by Josh McDowell also The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel. Both books are interesting and informative reads and scholarly. / Some quick information: The great archeologist William Albright when asked how did he do his many finds he replied by following the Holy Bible. Almost all of the many,many Biblical prophecies concerning Christ have already become true and done. / Ignatius, seven letters from about AD 98 describes the same Jesus Christ whom is in the Biblical New Testament even quotes some of the New Testament, 1st Clement letter also describes the same Biblical Jesus Christ. The 2nd century greatest theologian Irenaeus composed a jeneral list of the New Testament books and letters. Their is also much ancient secular evidence too giving information for the Biblical Jesus Christ being real. Finally here it's the Holy Spirit in which Christ imparted just before leaving this world whom gives the influence for human to have faith in Jesus Christ. A merry,merry Christmas-2009 to yous-if possible have a real meaningfull Christmas doing a church candle light service singing the classic Christmas carols !!!.
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 18-12-2009 05:02
Convenient that this vid was posted, somewhat since it does talk about the writing in the bible

And it will fit both sides; those who get that its satire and those who actually believe what he's saying.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 18-12-2009 11:03
the problem with the bible is that there's a lot of space for (mis)interpretation, so people pick and choose what they want and shove to the back what's not in their interest.

if everyone would focus on being nice to other people, doing good and spreading love, instead of picking fights over a 2000 old book, i know this world would be an awesome place.
Canden
Canden | 18-12-2009 20:17
For more information about the Holy Bible-two radio programs are tops for this 1-lutheranhour.org and 2-The Bible Answer Man or CRI which is The Christian Research Centre.
vandy
vandy | 19-12-2009 01:56
Ludman, Jesus would have listened to the pain in Joe's message and had compassion. How dare you call yourself a follower of his.
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 19-12-2009 02:45
Agreed with that post 100%
LudMan
LudMan | 19-12-2009 22:52
SAME OL' BS-EVERYONE PLAYING GOD,TELLING ME I'M not.
Canden
Canden | 20-12-2009 00:09
LudMan, i'm certainly not God but the Holy Bible will inform whom is God or the Supreme Being with alot of other interesting and informative items too.
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 20-12-2009 01:07
So Ludman, are you saying you are god?
Noone here thinks theyre god, except for you it seems.

I believe in something greater then what we as man can define. While I am a logical person, and everything needs to have some mathematical or scientific explanation; I do believe that something had to get the ball rolling.

Ludman,

You lack the maturity and knowledge to debate with anyone about anything without issuing insults that make no sense. I try to be a good person, and I consider myself tolerant; a quality you lack.
I cannot express to you how sincere I am when I say the following:

At your advanced age, and lack of respect for anyone, I am amazed noone has ever made an attempt on your life. People like you are disappearing, your kind of person is no longer tolerated in decent and polite society. You are a dying breed, and I can not express how happy it makes me to know that you will die long before I do and the world will be rid of such garbage. I truly hope god is what you believe he is; because if not, I swear your going to hell.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 20-12-2009 01:14
* offtopic :
*Cough* You know that not everything has a scientific explanation; a lot is (admitted) "theory".

Why would you hope that? If God is what Ludman thinks He is, Ludman goes to Heaven and pretty much everyone else on Earth goes to Hell .
Joeyy
Joeyy | 20-12-2009 01:15
* offtopic :
Side note: I put "theory" in quotations because that's what we call it, not because that's not what it is.
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 20-12-2009 01:27
I know joey, I acknowledged something had to get the ball rolling.
Canden
Canden | 21-12-2009 00:05
The Holy Bible informs God sends no human to hell, God desire is all humans be saved and eventually go to heaven. Salvation is a free gift from God through Christ Jesus. The only humans whom go to hell are the ones whom knowingly and persistantly-fixed go against the Holy Spirit influence of accepting Jesus Christ. Christ informed this is the only sin which won't be forgiven because it is knowingly and fixedly being against Christ and His goodness also accepting Christ by faith is the only way to the Heavenly Father and heaven. Christ as already done all the hard and tough work-in Jesus Christ their freedom,goodness and salvation.
vandy
vandy | 21-12-2009 01:54
wow. you went there. called yourself god. yeah narcissism.
LudMan
LudMan | 21-12-2009 03:11
sILLY CHILDREN(AT LEAST now YOU'RE TALKING SOME word.
vandy
vandy | 21-12-2009 19:27
english much?
Canden
Canden | 21-12-2009 20:58
Some final comments here on this topic: The Holy Bible informs at first God gave humans paradise with freedom to choose God or Satin-fake gifts unfortunately the first humans choose Satins fake gifts thus the fall of humans with paradise gone. When terriable things happen in this world it's not God doing this it's peoples sins do to the fall of humans. An excample a drunk driver hits and kills a child-God informs through the Holy Bible humans don't be a drunkard thus it was the driver drunk sin in which killed the child not God. Of course Christ is not against drinking beer or wine just don't get smashed out of your head drunk. Also people are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ it's a free gift not by ones own doing-Christ will cast out no human whom goes to him. Christianity is not exclusively about heaven it's about now-helping to make the world better also Christianity in the past and still does has built many hospitals, schools, sport centres-both the YMCA and YWCA came from Christianity has did Mothers Day and Dads Day too plus many helping charities and great works of art ect.,. Sure Christians do wrong but not Christ nor the Christian concepts. Actually the Holy Bible has much interesting and informative ideas ect.,. Want more information on the Holy Bible listen to the lutheranhour.org / Have a great and enjoyable Christmas-2009!.
LudMan
LudMan | 22-12-2009 00:59
your kind of person is no longer tolerated in decent and polite society. You are a dying breed

ha,ha,ha,EMPTYJUICEBOX(WHO'S FOS)

oh, WHERE'S THE TOLERANCE FOR ME!

I BELIEVE IN AND LIVE BY THE BIBLE BUT BECAUSE i stand out here THE UNRIGHTEOUS MAJORITY GET THEIR JOLLYS THROWING STONES.
Canden
Canden | 22-12-2009 04:56
Some final comments here o apologize for my spelling mistakes but the story/ideas/information should be understandable concerning the Holy Bible. / Thankfully due to Jesus Christ those tough Old Testament rules been removed, they had been placed there for certain reasons. ludman-Christ loves you!!.
LudMan
LudMan | 22-12-2009 06:26
good job! DON'T WORRY ABOUT SPELLING,you're helping souls
out THOUGH THERE ARE SOME hardboiled eggs TO CRACK here
good job!

OH yes AND THANKS,I KNOW

woohoo jESUS!
bigred1
bigred1 | 02-01-2014 11:50
Ev3ryone who speaks about the bible forgets one thing, the word bible, when correctly translated to english is library, so it is the holy library
biddy2026
biddy2026 | 24-05-2017 20:24
Hello Canden Jesus said he did not come to do away with the law but to fulfill the Law.
LUKE chapter 16 verses 16&17
Yes the Mosaic law was a tutor of what Jesus was to do. Galatians chapter 3 verse 24 and
Galatians chapter 6 verse 2. To correct all the issues that Jews added to the Law.
What Jesus did do away with was the covenant he made with the Jews because they refuse to except
Jesus as God's son, Matthew chapter 23 verse 28.
so in Jesus the law was fulfilled not done away with . Now Jesus left us principles of those laws to follow
Good job though and yes Jesus loves everyone, so should we.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: