LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Canden
Canden | 15-12-2009 19:43
Hello all, regarding the Holy Bible which gives-history, prophecy's, good-philosophy, poetry, wisdom and real Spirituality plus is the book of God. The Holy Bible contains 66 books and letters from many inspired authors over a long time spand. To understand Christianity do read: Gospel of John, Acts, Romans, 1st John and 1st Peter also Galatians and Ephsians-all of these books and letters are in the New Testament section. Three good reads from the Old Testament section are: Psalms and Proverbs also for a wild romatic read is Song of Solomon. The King James version of the Holy Bible is the greatest work in all of literature. The New King James is a good version of the Holy Bible.
1 to 25 of 48 comments
page 1 of 2
Canden
Canden | 15-12-2009 19:51
NOTE-the correct spelling for the NewTestament Biblical letter is "Ephesians" not Ephsians as posted above!.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 15-12-2009 20:14
Oh good, another one...
Dagor
Dagor | 16-12-2009 01:05
if there is a holy bible, there must be an unholy bible as well
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 16-12-2009 01:10
That's called the Twilight series
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 16-12-2009 01:48
james, i thought those same exact words

the question is, will he be forceful and a jerk or will he be normal
fishmunky
fishmunky | 16-12-2009 03:25
greatest piece of literature?

clearly you have never read this masterpiece
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 16-12-2009 03:32
where do you guys fine these links to places?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 16-12-2009 04:02
That's called the Twilight series

LSI needs a 'like' button.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 16-12-2009 11:07
i'd have plussed tim's post.

are we recommending great literature now? here's my contribution

fixed link
Dagor
Dagor | 16-12-2009 11:51

that looks like a good one too
fishmunky
fishmunky | 16-12-2009 17:10
where do you guys fine these links to places?

personally i like to read and laugh at terribly written stories, the one i posted is mary sue fan fiction that is only slightly worst than the entirety of the Twilight series
Htd1
Htd1 | 16-12-2009 17:12
holy shit, holy smokes, holy toledo, holy batman, holey moley, etc.
LudMan
LudMan | 17-12-2009 02:31
Oh good, another one... Holy HA-LLE-LU-JAH!

WOOHOO Jesus!
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 17-12-2009 03:39
I would like to add that the bible is not the book of god.
It is what the Council of Nicine decided the religion should be. They picked the gospels they liked and made them into the bible. Seems kind of arbitrary to me, but hey thats why I'm agnostic.

The religion used to be such a positive thing, something people believed in because it was fair. Its been polluted into this ridiculous monster that has become the wealthiest entity on the planet. Hoarding all this money yet needing donations, needing people to pay for communion and confirmation. I dont see the money being spent anywhere, besides gold statues at vatican city. I see churches closing and the vatican screaming for money while holding so much of it.
The pope sits on his high horse, and preaches what he believes is right and wrong. What should be banned and what shouldnt be.
It amazes me that this pope has the balls to preach what is right and wrong after being a Nazi.

You dont need to believe in a religion to be right. You dont have to follow blindly because you think it will give you entrance to heaven. If god exists, and I say IF.
Can you honestly believe that if you blindly follow the bible and the rules created by the vatican that god will overlook how much of an ass you are to everyone because they dont agree?

I can understand wanting there to be something after death. I can respect believing in it. I can admire you for trying to rally others to believe. But the manner in which you do it is wrong.

Its people like you who caused me to lose faith in any religion.
LudMan
LudMan | 17-12-2009 06:03
^Nonsense^TOTAL NONSENSE,NOT worthy of reply!
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 17-12-2009 06:04
but still you did reply to it...interesting..
LudMan
LudMan | 17-12-2009 06:22
You see,I'm trying,I'M TRYING REAL HARD,TO FIND JUST A TINY MORSEL,just a LITTLE TEENSY-WEENSY BIT OF WISDOM. But NOOOOOOO,
that'd be asking WAY TOO MUCH.

"Its people like you who caused me to lose faith in any religion."
emptyjuiceboxjoe is so full of SHIiTe,it's ridiculous.
Dagor
Dagor | 17-12-2009 10:24
It amazes me that this pope has the balls to preach what is right and wrong after being a Nazi

you people should think a bit more before saying something like that.
Htd1
Htd1 | 17-12-2009 15:54
oh snap
Htd1
Htd1 | 17-12-2009 16:03
just say "emptyjuiceboxjoe" ... he told you, joe. you gonna take that from him??
Dagor
Dagor | 17-12-2009 16:04
Ludman needs to get laid
Htd1
Htd1 | 17-12-2009 16:12
just saw* not say. saying won't do anything.
Canden
Canden | 17-12-2009 19:39
Juice Box Joe: The Holy Bible-New Testament books and letters were already established before the Council of Nicine-this Council only confirmed what earlier Christian churches had used as Scripture. All 27 New Testament books and letters were circulating and being read durring the 1st century by Christian community's or churches. A official list of the New Testament books and letters was made by the 2nd century greatest theologian and Bishop whom had a connection with the Apostle John.
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 17-12-2009 22:36
Canden my speech wasnt directed at you. In honesty, I like the way you did the thread, and I like your mature response to my post up above. Earned some points there.

sorry gabe, I just didnt know what to say after being called empty. Its like Ive got nothing left inside me...to say

Ludman had no response for me besides a bad insult. Way to defend yourself maturely!

Daniel, I didnt mean any offense to you or anyone for that matter. He was a Nazi, be it a forced or not, he was a Nazi.
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 17-12-2009 23:19
oh yeah, and im emptyjuiceboxjoe but im full of sh*t?

Im either empty or full, pick one.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: