Forum  /  Relation/Friendships  /  How do you know when u love someone?

How do you know when u love someone?

0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 02:26 mallibooti  
mallibooti

150 posts
I always thought that I have been in love because a long time ago i lost it to a bf and i dont think i truthly love even though he was i think i felt bad and automaticly thought i had to love too but now i really like this guy and i have confused feelings on if i really love cuz ive always been scared of loving and i have no clue what love really is please help me in a cluster of you what i cant cuss on here and im thinking about it alot and its messing with me

25 replies 

Replies
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 02:49 Killmode 
Killmode

101 posts
commas are friends.

I ignored your entire post, but you just know I guess... Cliche, but you just do
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 03:25 Shad0wStalker 
Shad0wStalker

46 posts
when was the last time you had a period?
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 03:28 PunkRckr8 
PunkRckr8

12,618 posts
^^uh, she's not asking about being preggers...

and I don't think anyone can really tell you what love is, its something personal that you discover at some point, I'd try to not worry about it and just assume it will happen for you

I've met people from teens to very later years that have discovered "love"
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 03:43 Shad0wStalker 
Shad0wStalker

46 posts
^^^ uh. please comprehend. i thought the joke was obvious?

there is a difference between 'had a period' and 'had ur period'. also there are 2 meaninsg for period

did the bulb glow now?
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 04:00 Killmode 
Killmode

101 posts
I kinda get the joke. I think. Maybe.

The point is, wear a condom so you don't reproduce
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 06:07 zjenn4 
zjenn4

19,320 posts
uh. please comprehend. i thought the joke was obvious?

there is a difference between 'had a period' and 'had ur period'. also there are 2 meaninsg for period

right. of course is you had phrased the sentence, have you ever used a period, or do you know how to use a period, instead of asking if she had one, then it would sound a little more like you know what you are talking about.

And Mal, like it was mentioned earlier, you just have to wait for it to happen at the right time for you. Going out and looking for it might work for some, but does not always produce the best result. When it happens for you, I am sure that you'll know.
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 16:15 misfitgurl444 
misfitgurl444

6,120 posts
Opinion time!

First off the reason why you're confused is because you're a whore. To be honest. You get on everything that moves.

If you love someone you won't notice anyone else.
As Jen said. Wait.
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 16:26 Brooke26 
Brooke26

45 posts
well, sometimes you feel butterflies in ur stomach when you see them. sometimes you get all nervous when you see them.
sometimes you just talk to them all the time and flirt with them nonstop.
and sometimes you just know you love them.

sorry if that's a little confusing. lol
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 16:35 Htd1 
Htd1

23,981 posts
^^ not at all.
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 16:49 Aluna 
Aluna

1,648 posts
^ , misfitgurl.
I agree with Brooke. Sometimes I get pissed at a guy I was in love with, when he treats me badly, but he only needs to be charming, and I forget all my hate and feel butterflies again. =P
You get happy when the guy is next to you, and you miss him a lot when he's not around you. You get happy only by looking at him.
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 16:55 Aluna 
Aluna

1,648 posts
and, I agree, you won't notice anyone else.
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 17:01 Aluna 
Aluna

1,648 posts
and, I agree, you won't notice anyone else.
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 19:11 Mr_Pie_Guy_69 
Mr_Pie_Guy_69

2,152 posts
Thinking about Josh, Malory?
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 21:02 mallibooti 
mallibooti

150 posts
opinion time!!!!

Dee first off you don't know about me so you can't say anything.
Secondly, I do have a really bad past of flirting waaaaayy to much on here and I regret that and im sorry. Lastly , you cant be a whore if ur not payed obviously you don't know ur vocab.
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 21:09 mallibooti 
mallibooti

150 posts
It's not like I don't know but like it's hard for me to trust a guy cuz of shit that happen in the past and so I don't think i'm confused i think it's i'm scared
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 21:29 misfitgurl444 
misfitgurl444

6,120 posts
Its called talking behind your back. Things you say arent kept private because people are appalled by what and who you do. It just slips out. If you havent notice LSI has more gossip that a high school with crazed slutty drama/attentionwhores.
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 21:32 Oucho 
Oucho

164 posts
First off the reason why you're confused is because you're a whore. To be honest. You get on everything that moves.

I hate the whole virgin/whore ideology that we have going on for women in our society. Personally I thought that was a little bit low, but good for being straightforward I guess.

Secondly, I guess love is mostly based on trust, combined with attraction. You can trust a person and not be attracted to them, so there's no love, and you can be attracted to a person without trust, and there is no love there either.
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 21:36 Oucho 
Oucho

164 posts
Maloryyy, you have a message in ze inbox.
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 21:51 mallibooti 
mallibooti

150 posts
omfg thanks im that helped
0 likes - like | 06-08-2008 21:53 mallibooti 
mallibooti

150 posts
no i havent and im sorry dee i dont mean to be like that thanks for telling me cuz i honestly didnt know so thanks
0 likes - like | 08-08-2008 00:21 Joeyy 
Joeyy

36,120 posts
Love is different for everybody – experiences and feelings – so you're bound to get different responses although there are some obvious ones (you know, like tingles, butterflies, smiling a lot because of your love).
But for mee, I often wondered how I realised I was in love with someone and I figured out from this last time that it's fear. Like "sh**ting-my-pants" fear of what I feel for that person because love is a bitch, you know, I mean, if that person doesn't love you back then damn, your heart's screwed, and it can easily go wrong if they do – and that's a risk you gotta take in life – but it can really mess you up with love. But with that fear comes reeaall excitement because this person could change your whole life and be the one you wake up for every day, stay up crazy hours for at night and make your heart jump like mad, man. And you think that they're the most beautiful, amazing person in every way and you're willing to devote yourself completely to them. Not even just willing, you just do. All right, so I don't think everyone is as crazy as me and this love is different to previous but yeah. It can seem like the most horrible thing in the world and yet, at the same time, it's the greatest. My love is everything to me.

Gaay.
0 likes - like | 11-08-2008 00:05 mallibooti 
mallibooti

150 posts
awww thats sweet you know like how you describe it but i think i might be not in love but just love its too the point i wont have anything to do with another guy as in like dating or flirting i feel like this person is all i really want and i really do think i love this guy
0 likes - like | 13-08-2008 00:44 kkizzle 
kkizzle

201 posts
you know you love someone when you don't have to ask stranger's opinion online
0 likes - like | 13-08-2008 00:53 Cheater138 
Cheater138

27,747 posts
1. prostitutes get paid, whores just sleep around. thought i'd clear that up.

and i have to agree with curt on this one, you just know.
0 likes - like | 15-08-2008 22:57 mallibooti 
mallibooti

150 posts
okay

sarah i love you and all but alittle ff fun fact ur wrong and here is proof

Main Entry: 1whore
Pronunciation: \ˈhȯr, ˈhu̇r\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English hore, from Old English hōre; akin to Old Norse hōra whore, hōrr adulterer, Latin carus dear — more at charity
Date: before 12th century
1: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman
2: a male who engages in sexual acts for money
3: a venal or unscrupulous person

please dont say anything to try to make me look like a retard even though most of the time i am haha but i do know what it means cuz then i wouldnt say it all the time lol okay

much love me lol

Add reply    (click here for the advanced reply form)