LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 15-06-2008 08:48
I just do. Mainly the way they fit inside of my mouth. And they smell so bad. And when you kiss someone, it's not as good if a fag was just in their mouth. A good fag can cost a decent amount of money too, and considering all you do is suck on a fag, it doesn't seem worth it.

The worst is that people get addicted to fags

Fag!

Another fag

Eww, its a fag

Fags also have ashy butts

What is your opinion on fags?

* offtopic :

I dont really like faggots either
51 to 54 of 54 comments
page 3 of 3
xballaholicx
xballaholicx | 24-07-2008 23:20
lmao!
i love this thread
hahaha

I hate fags
woot!
TbM4lIfE
TbM4lIfE | 08-10-2008 00:00
fags are WEIRDDDDDDDD
Especially the ones at my school.
RileyLaFemme
RileyLaFemme | 08-10-2008 01:02
In North America we call them cigarettes, that's why when I saw fags I thought you meant faggots lol.

Fags are okay, I've quit smoking them.

Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-02-2015 18:26
This afternoon (February 6), I woke up with this song, playing in my mind : Walk On The Wild Side. No, that was not the original song I heard in Les Nocturnes last night, but the Joseph Arthur version. The one who has the LP, must put it back in its sleeve. I heard it last night and now, that is enough.

Another thought came to my mind : I feel the need to stop smoking. Yes, I said "stop smoking". This gratin smell prevents me to light up, but that is not enough. Let's say it, Adam and Guillaume are the 2 exceptions to my rule. You say "siga", I answer "rette". I remember how the 10 I have had until here looked like : American tobacco and orange filter. A liquorice aftertaste passed through my mouth every time. What was her name? Malbac, Marburgo, Maribor, Marl. All of the American temptress in it. The Canadian songwriter's voice has changed a lot in 10 years - the coffee/cigarette duet, argh!

Yes, I would like to stop fags. Even by encasing the filter in a small, red cigarette holder, I polluted myself. The same brand in 10 years and half : starting with a menthol one would induce a beginner to smoke more. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I know that additives are only used to make the smoke taste better in mouth. I would like to stop fags!

Strangely, I am more one who smokes once or twice in a while. I have not touched them for 2 months. But I am putting on weight and again, ready to lose some. That does not go right - a cigarette would not be the ideal escape.

Oh yes, my favourite brand is also the most sold in France. Suffering led me to spend 7€ for them, 2 years ago. Really, the stick does not convince me, it makes me cough from time to time and most of all, it made my heart beat at an hallucinating speed. Malbac, Marburgo, Maribor, Marl, such a sweet name. My pack indicates that "smoking kills", however, it is empty. Not so capable to smoke a full one. I only remembered the 3 following numbers :

Note them on your tablets.

Stopping fags, although I have not touched them for 2 months. I hate its smell on my clothes, that is why I have to wash them every time. For me, nicotine patches... Mmm, attention, do I really need them? My consumption has not been over 1 a day, 2 a month and 7 a year. Better remove this patch - what should it be for?

Vaping a nicotine e-liquid? That, no. Even without, I cannot. The electronic cigarette is made for those who used to smoke 2 packs a day, not for me. Its use is forbidden for people who are not used to a daily consumption - that is my case, better not use.

My solution to quit : chewing gums. Must be with menthol. A very good idea to take this craving away, so this crafty cigarette would stop touching my senses. This song would lead me to give in, once work is done. But for now, my mouth is tired, I need to sleep a lot and... I feel the need to stop smoking. No, I should not give in so early. I would like to stop, full stop. The cigarette disgusts me, more than it attires me. Follow my example, yes, follow me. Take me away from this suffer, before all.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: