LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 15-06-2008 08:48
I just do. Mainly the way they fit inside of my mouth. And they smell so bad. And when you kiss someone, it's not as good if a fag was just in their mouth. A good fag can cost a decent amount of money too, and considering all you do is suck on a fag, it doesn't seem worth it.

The worst is that people get addicted to fags

Fag!

Another fag

Eww, its a fag

Fags also have ashy butts

What is your opinion on fags?

* offtopic :

I dont really like faggots either
26 to 50 of 54 comments
page 2 of 3
Aluna
Aluna | 19-06-2008 16:32
But cigarettes don't require too much time to cause a lot of damage, I guess.
I don't smoke and I won't ever smoke. I love chocolate, but I try not to eat it too much.. I eat it mainly when I really need to cheer up. hehe
JDolla
JDolla | 19-06-2008 16:36
cigarettes don't hurt you right away. my dad's been smoking for 40 years. no cancer, only mild breathing problems, and no heart trouble. my mom, on the other hand, smoked for about 30 and she had half her lung removed, no cancer, but it was trashed. she smoked about 3 packs a day so she had it comming. but it still took 30 years. so it causes more damage than, say, chocolate. but it isnt instant or fairly quick like you implied. i smoke a half a pack a day and i dont see it killing me tomorrow. in 50 years, maybe.
Aluna
Aluna | 19-06-2008 16:44
Oh. I thought that it didn't take so many years. But I don't know, I've heard so many bad things about cigarettes that I decided I won't ever use it. But it's up to you...
carole
carole | 19-06-2008 16:45
"I eat it mainly when I really need to cheer up. hehe"

so theres a possibility that u'll understand that some pple smoke cigs mainly when they really need to cheer up, or to relax...
JDolla
JDolla | 19-06-2008 16:47
... or to avoid killing coworkers and customers. and its tempting because i work with guns
Aluna
Aluna | 19-06-2008 16:50
^ LOL at Jeremy!!
Yeah, Carole, I understand that you use it to cheer up.
carole
carole | 19-06-2008 16:52
i dont think he was kidding.

and my co-workers say that a lot, at recess, when they have their cigarette breaks, they just dont wanna kill a student
JDolla
JDolla | 19-06-2008 16:53
i wasnt kidding
Aluna
Aluna | 19-06-2008 16:54
OMG, he wasn't kidding? You are both scaring me, haha.
Dagor
Dagor | 19-06-2008 16:59
I don't know why so many people go into denial when it comes to their pleasures and addictions

why can't you be honest to yourself and saying: okay, I am smoking and I accept that I have a good chance to get lung cancer .. instead of denying that there is a risk.
JDolla
JDolla | 19-06-2008 17:04
oh, theres a hellatious risk. i've come to terms with that.

its bad for me, i just dont care. like fired foods and alcohol. they'll all kill me one day, but not today.
carole
carole | 19-06-2008 17:04
no one denies that cigarettes hurt your body here tho.
musiclover342
musiclover342 | 19-06-2008 17:08
there are risks to smoking, breathing problems COPD basically covers them all

bronchitis asthma emphysemia death etc

there are risks to eating mcdonalds everday

obesity

which leads to

asthma bronchitis diabetes high blood pressure death etc

everything causes cancer these days everything has associated health risks

i admit that i have a slight addiction to nicotine, but i also have a severe condition to caffeine...which believe it or not drinking 5 cups of coffee a day can affect you alot like cigarettes..

iii can say that i am addicted to nicotine, i can say i'm addicted to caffeine, and i can say that i'm probably going to die.

oh well, we're all gonna die sometime, from something
Dagor
Dagor | 19-06-2008 17:10
maybe .. but most will think that it's going to happen to others and that they will get away with it.

I am smoking cigars myself .. not in an addictive way .. and I just think that it won't be so bad .. whereas I know that it is.

I won't encourage others to smoke though
Barakine
Barakine | 19-06-2008 17:10
they'll all kill me one day, but not today.

Bingo.

Everyone understands that alcohol, drugs, etc are harmful, no one tries to deny it. But some people are willing to consume them regardless. Others perhaps want to live as long as they can, so they don't. It's a matter of priorities, I guess.
Aluna
Aluna | 19-06-2008 17:12
I know that everybody will die some day. But I try not to do some things that could accelerate this process or increase the risk too much. =P
musiclover342
musiclover342 | 19-06-2008 17:12
When I started smoking cloves i didn't get addicted until i inhaled the poison

i don't think you're supposed to inhale cigars, or at least not alot of the smoke
you're just supposed to enjoy the flavor/taste...

idk i gut cigars and replace the tobacco with weed so i don't know much about them

carole
carole | 19-06-2008 17:13
"Others perhaps want to live as long as they can, so they don't. It's a matter of priorities, I guess."
no, in my opinion its a matter of weaknesses.
Dagor
Dagor | 19-06-2008 17:18
I tend to say that Carole is right .. it certainly isn't a matter of priorities ..

I am not sure though if not being able to fight against an addiction is a matter of weakness .. in the end it is .. but maybe you just don't have enough energy left to do it. .. If you need a lot of your energy on a daily basis already, you might not have any left at the end of the day to fight.
Barakine
Barakine | 19-06-2008 17:22
I don't think so, Carole. For some people maybe. If some people are indeed in denial of the possible consequences of their actions (death for instance..) then perhaps it's weakness. But other who feel responsible for their actions and realise the damage they do to themselves might just have different priorities. Maybe they're willing to lose some years of their lives to get wasted every weekend. 'Live fast, die young', or whatever the phrase is... To some people survival isn't the ultimate aim. At least so I think. Of course this changes when these people actually get ill. Then they start regretting it and such. But it's mostly the ones who didn't admit the danger who do this, regret. Maybe I'm just thinking of nihilistic people who don't really care when they die, lol.
Dagor
Dagor | 19-06-2008 17:27
But other who feel responsible for their actions and realise the damage they do to themselves might just have different priorities

no offence, but I think that is noble theory, Lina .. nobody that really knows what lung cancer involves (it's not just dying .. it's also the slow process of decline) would say: Oh well, I am choosing that .. it doesn't matter too much
carole
carole | 19-06-2008 17:30
"To some people survival isn't the ultimate aim."
to who? we're not talking about suicidal pple here. just because someone takes a drug doesnt mean their goal is to die. Of course they know they're taking risks, and maybe its a self-destructive act, but i dont think they actually give up on living.
i know what feeling like shit is, and how being on drugs can be the only moment in the day when u feel good (even if its obviously an illusion); and believing that the only way to feel good is by taking drugs might be a mistake, but it doesnt mean your priority is not life. U wanna feel good but there seems to be no other way.
Barakine
Barakine | 19-06-2008 17:36
Err, I mean people who are willing to sacrifice something to have something else. They are willing to risk getting ill and in for that they get the 'joys' of alcohol and stuff. It's not like everyone invariably gets cancer. People realise that they might get cancer but they take the risk anyway, because they want to. Because they think that today is more important than tomorrow. And if it gets too bad you can always kill yourself.
haha, I now realise what a minority of people this is.

By the way, I'm not really talking about myself here. I'm cautious, hehe.
Barakine
Barakine | 19-06-2008 17:39
Survival isn't an aim to me, it's a tool. =/
I'd rather live 40 good years than 80 mediocre ones.
Except in no way do I believe that self-destruction would make my 40 better. There are better ways. =)
JDolla
JDolla | 19-06-2008 23:29
id rather die at 60 than 80 anyway
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: