We use cookies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. Read more.
  •    
  •    
  •    

Forum

Follow 0 Share & like

Father.Daughter Duet

bride2be
    bride2be26-02-2008 00:27
    I am trying to avoid the whole traditional wedding so instead of dancing to a father.daughter song I am looking for a father daughter duet for my father and I to sing together at my wedding - plus I can't dance to save my life and niether can he. I al ready recommened the Ozzy/Kelly changes but he said it was too depressing. any ideas? Or even tell me where to start looking. I am so lost.
    I am also looking for a first dance song for my fiance and I. He is into eminem and lincoln park and stuff like that while I am into country...any ideas? Some type of in between?
    5 comments 
    Dagor
    Dagor26-02-2008 00:49
    Unforgettable - Nat and Natalie Cole
    k_lynn8488
    k_lynn848812-03-2008 12:43
    Um... You can't really dance to Linkin Park or Eminem as a first dance, so tell him tough luck. You should both listen to romantic, SLOW songs and decide together.

I know that Toby Keith and his daughter did a duet together, "Mockingbird", but it's probably not what you're looking for.
    BrknHrt85
    BrknHrt8528-03-2008 05:25
    sounds wierd but miley cyrus and billy ray cyrus have a song out that would be perfect.
    Shania_fan
    Shania_fan04-04-2008 20:18
    yep...its called ready, set, dont go
    shiftedsista
    shiftedsista09-09-2008 02:50
    I have the perfect father-daughter duet for you! It's called "Give You Away". I think you can download it on www.myspace.com/chantalsoudant.
    pop out save saving ...

Topics you may also like

• more "Special Moments" topics
    • active topics
    • new topics