We use cookies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. Read more.
  •    
  •    
  •    

Forum

Follow 0 Share & like

New Song on J C Penneys commercial... no lyrics?

themariel
    themariel25-09-2007 19:04
    Hey everyone... I was watching TV earlier, and this new JCP commercial came on, and I know I've heard that song before, but I cant find the lyrics anywhere. The part that they play in the clip is:

If you are chilly
    Here take my sweater
    -
    Cause
    I-I-I-I lo-o-o-ove
    the way
    you make me feel
    I-I-I-I lo-o-o-ove
    the way

Does anyone have any idea who sings this?! its driving me crazy... I need to know! thanks guys!
    5 comments 
    Schatzi
    Schatzi26-09-2007 03:55
    I KNOW! It's The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson. I adore this song.
    themariel
    themariel26-09-2007 04:34
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!! you have no idea how happy I am... you are a God send...
    Schatzi
    Schatzi26-09-2007 04:50
    You're welcome. I was just super excited I was able to find it after seeing it in that commercial. I'm seriously slightly obsessed with this song at the moment.
    kcsunshine
    kcsunshine12-10-2007 06:58
    That's not the JC Penny commercial - it's the Old Navy commercial - about the sweater. BUT I love the JC Penny commercial too - anyone know who sings the song?
    Schatzi
    Schatzi12-10-2007 07:46
    Which commercial. The only JcPenny song that I know of is How Can It Be by Forever Thursday. I don't know if it's the one you're looking for but it's pretty amazing anyway.
    pop out save saving ...

Topics you may also like

• more "Hi, I'm new!" topics
    • active topics
    • new topics