en

93 countries recognize the State of Palestine

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
supasweetgirl
supasweetgirl | 09-05-2007 11:00
Africa:-

Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Americas:-
Cuba, Nicaragua

Asia:-

Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China (PRC), India, Indonesia, Korea (DPRK), Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Vietnam

Europe:-

Albania, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Montenegro, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City

Middle East:-

Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen

Oceania:-
Vanuatu

States granting special diplomatic status:-

General Delegation of Palestine: France
General Palestinian Delegation: Belgium, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
PLO representation protected by the immunities of another Arab Mission: Brazil, Switzerland

Is ur country one of them ?
2 comments
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 09-05-2007 11:15
urm what do you mean?
Dagor
Dagor | 09-05-2007 11:52
I am losing my patience a bit.

In the first place this is a music forum.

It is great however that this is not just a music forum, but that there are discussions about topics concerning life itself, be it social, political, religious or whatever.

This is a forum, a place to discuss things.

This is not a place for political propaganda however. I can understand that you want to draw attention to the palestinian question and you have every right to do so. However, this is not the place for it. If you want to discuss something, please start a thread, give an opinion yourself and ask for opinions.

This thread clearly does not have this intention, so I am closing it.
This has nothing to do with censoring or with differences in opinion. This post is just (political) spam.

If you want to discuss whether Palestina should be recognised as a state or not, please rephrase your post and start a new thread.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: