LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Nigga or Nigger...Whats the difference?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
iiuvme
iiuvme | 20-04-2007 00:06
im doing a paper for school and my topic is should the "n" word be abolished, but i would like to know what makes it different from if a wite person saying it then a black person and what is the diffrence between niggA and niggeR? ( In case your woundering yes, i'm black!!!)
26 to 28 of 28 comments
page 2 of 2
SEXIT27
SEXIT27 | 25-03-2013 23:47
That being said...the word nigger is used by people who are not black to make US feel low. The word NIGGA is what WE say as a term of endearment. WE donnot get offended by the word because it's natural. Now there is a time and place for the word as someone said earlier, like cursing. But I have never met a BLACK person who was offended by the word nigga. However EVERY BLACK person I know is offended by the word nigger. Now if you think this is ignorant, offensive, or foolish, then you're either very white, not black, very old, or just ignorant, offensive, and/or foolish yourself. So let's sum it up...WE use the word people invented to make US feel low and negative and turned it into something positive that makes smile amongst each other. It's not that deep...it's a black thing!
SEXIT27
SEXIT27 | 25-03-2013 23:48
The beginning of that should have said...I'M AS BLACK AS THEY COME
roxcyn
roxcyn | 22-11-2015 09:25
The one ending in "er" is from slave times - and no one should use it.
The one ending in "a" is used in the African-American community. If you're not in the group, you shouldn't use it.

Both of them are rude and I don't like them.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: