LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Gay,Straight or Bisexual?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
SolBuzz
SolBuzz | 17-05-2006 14:54
So, this morning I've encountered alot of either Gay or Bisexual people, and that got me to wondering how many there are on LSI. Also I was wondering what the straight people think of them.

So if openly gay or bi, please post and tell us when or how you found out you were.

If not, tell us your opinion on them. Please don't be rude.
101 to 106 of 106 comments
page 5 of 5
lilro
lilro | 21-05-2006 13:57
straight...not gonna discuss the right or wrong thing
poisonbrain
poisonbrain | 22-05-2006 11:09
You know what, I'm not even gonna bother this time. I'm too tired.
aledv13
aledv13 | 25-05-2006 22:32
im not sure about my sexuality. so thats technically bi.
DNA_Maniac
DNA_Maniac | 25-05-2006 22:56
hmm i m straight.. and i probably hate em

ok i dont but.. why all the girls i want r lesbians?

this is just such an awfull thing...

DRUNKS 'N' ALCOHOL
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-10-2016 18:05
I've been straight for 14 years, but now, I have to admit I am bisexual. And I would like to have a relationship with a girl I already know and that I have not seen for 4 years. No relationship with people I don't know, please.
TygrHawk
TygrHawk | 29-10-2016 00:17
I don't see why people need to be labeled like that. You can't control how you feel or who you're attracted to, you can only control what you do (or don't do) about it. Sometimes you can find yourself attracted to someone of the same sex (or opposite sex), even if you never have before. Putting a label on yourself just imposes (perceived) limits, and may give other people the wrong idea.

I expect a lot of people to disagree with me on this, but I've seen enough "switch-hitting" to think that it's absurd to put a label like that on anyone.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: