LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Bad Artist Moderators

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 22-03-2006 03:07
I know there are probably thousands of threads on this, but I couldn't careless.

I waited a month for this person to get demodded from an artist they clearly don't care about, and what do they do? They log in a few days before they are demodded.

So a few months ago I sent them a message nicely asking them to add the albums to the artist, nothing happened. So I send another message and give them a link to the bands discography, how easy is that? So, I still see no albums added. So I message this chick and ask her what the hell is up, and she replies with something like, "I'm in college, I have a busy life, I will get to it eventually..." blah, blah, blah.

I understand if you have other things going on in your life, I don't expect you to be on this website 24/7, but let me just say this: IF YOU ARE TOO BUSY TO MOD AN ARTIST, THEN DON'T MOD THEM.

Got it? Jesus Christ, if you don't care enough to add them yourself, then give them up to someone like me who will add them instantly.

Do you just want the artists to be on your profile to look pretty or something? That's not what being a mod is about, do it right damnit.

Maybe I am over-reacting, I have been told that I have, but seriously, there are so many websites out there that have lyrics that this site doesn't. And people say this is the best site for lyrics? I don't think so.
51 to 56 of 56 comments
page 3 of 3
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 24-10-2014 03:56
Yeah, it even says on Wiki. So... I don't know.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 13-04-2015 03:58
One person won't correct a lyric even after I provided proof that in an interview (and on Google Play with the official lyric book) it has it one way and we have it a different way on the site. No reply from the moderator and the person rejected my two corrections. By the way, I take a lot of time (listen and re-listening to the song) so it was at least an hour of my time wasted.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 13-04-2015 22:00
I'm sorry to hear that. What I used to do is I would save the lyrics I sent in, just in case for some reason they were rejected. That way you still have them saved on your computer.

Did you make significant changes? A lot of times I see small changes that will get rejected, spelling (color/colour), or punctuation ('cause/cause) and grammar. These are, to me, silly corrections, and even I have rejected lyrics like these. There's no perfect everybody-do-it-this-way format.

But if you made real changes you may just be dealing with a stuborn moderator. I suggest trying again and sending a kind message along with it asking why they were rejected. If this fails let me or another supermod know.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-04-2015 00:37
* offtopic :
I messaged roxcyn yesterday, but that's great advice that everyone would do well to remember.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-05-2015 21:55
Sorry, PinkFloyd. I didn't see your reply. No, Joeyy took care of it. Yes, I did message the moderator twice without any reply. The rejections were "no (other)" without any reason given.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 02-11-2015 15:43
Please, stop correcting my labels, that disturbs me. These are the right ones!

Capitol Records (Universal)
- and not Capitol
Universal/Polydor
- and not Polydor and Universal separately
Columbia/Sony Music
- and not Columbia and Sony separately
Universal/Interscope
- and not Interscope and Universal separately

Those I use would help me a lot.

And check what I did for Deuce and Deuce.
Check what I did for Sweet Sensation and Sweet Sensation.

Would you call me a bad artist mod?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: