LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Sierra's Milestones

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 14-03-2006 00:55
Yeah, I am making a thread for this one, I have never made a thread for a milestone of mine, so don't get crabby with me. This is going to be a long one, I usually do short quick one's, but I felt like doing a big one for 15,000!!, so here we go!

Brian (almightybob) -
He never posts anymore because he left LSI along time ago, and I never thought he'd actually stay gone, but he kept to his word, I miss him a lot, and I wish he would come back, you are first on my dedications, lucky you!

Matt (EnterMetal22) -
You mister are never on anymore either, I miss you loads, I still hope everything is going okay, and yes, I do enjoy bugging you about what's going on in your life, and you still listen to the best music of anybody else here.

Iggy (Ignacio) -
I think my inbox is composed mostly of messages from you, haha. Yeah, who needs MSN, pfft. Hehe, you are such a good friend, stay in school, go to a university and don't be lazy, remember lazyness is bad for you.

Tabitha (Pandora) -
I think you, out of everyone else here has the most heart, although a lot of people don't think it. God, the amazing conversations you and I have had, you have led me to make some great decisions Tabby, I mean it, you alone have changed my life, sounds corny, but you really have. I love you lots and miss you so much.

Curt (FireWaterBurn) -
You are such an asshole, haha. But clearly that's what people like about you mister Forumer of the Year. But on a serious note, maybe something I have never told you before, but you used to scare me so much, everytime I saw you online, I'd leave, no shit. Haha, But now, I want you to get on more! You are one of my most favoritists here, long live Chuck Norris! Haha.

Brian (LinkinLawg) -
You are a strange kid, seriously, but what a sweetheart you are. You are always kind of in your own world, Sheetz, and the obsession with Green Day, haha. But I have grown to love you a lot, especially for creating Artist Hurt and Heal, best LSI game ever, hands down.

Gus (Squareheaddude) -
I doubt he will even see this since he is never on anymore, we used to talk all the time, and I have to say I miss it, I miss the weird conversations, oh well. I understand you have other things in your life, unlike me, since I'm a loser, heh.

Chris (Chrisrocks53) -
Haha! See Chris, I didn't forget you this time! I always forget you, but I made sure not to. I don't really know what to say about you though, great kid, with great music tastes, and he's Australian!

Henry (SPD) -
You are rarely on, but the times you are on you crack me up, I love how the most hated people here hate you, how funny is that. But, you are a great friend, and I've had some great convos with you, keep it real.

Gabe (Htd1) -
Hehe, shaving asses. I was just randomly looking through my inbox and found that and read it, and just cracked up. Anyway, you and Carole! What a great couple, I know everything will work out so great for the two of you, I like you both a lot.

Dani (Roxy_Ryan) -
You! Uglyface! Omg, seriously, I have so much to write about you, us and our crazy shenanigans! Oh, good times we've had, and you are a sexy motherfeck too. What could be better? All we need to do is add Kate into the mix, and we've got ourselves some hot crazy chicas. Speaking of Kate...

Kate (Jay The Viking) -
I have had some great moments with you, and some that were not so great, but either way, we were always there for eachother, thanks for being such a killer friend, and such a crazy bitch at times to, I love it.

Matt (Dekar) -
Aw, you hardly post anymore, but we talk on MSN way too much anyway, except now you have a job so we won't talk as much, it saddens me, the little (sad) MSN face kinda just came into my head now too, haha. Okay, enough with you.

Carlos (MisterKing) -
I love seeing you come on MSN with that little black kid working so hard as your display picture. Haha. Conversations with you me and Brit are always great, even though we just talk smack about everyone here, haha. I remember when I first met you, only you, it's weird I remember the exact moment, in the chatroom, I will never forget it.

Brittany (HYPNOTiSED) -
My little ugly love muffin, oh how I love you. Except you love that ugly chick from the OC more than me, I hate you now. Damn I miss you coming to LSI like you used to, oh well, we talk on MSN a lot, just don't ever leave me, I will break into pieces, I care about you that much dear.

Jeremy (jsimms52) -
Hi there buddy. You are a great friend Jer, I remember when I called you a dickhead that one time, haha, you said I was stupid or something, well, I'm glad we are friends now and we can laugh at the insults we used to throw at eachother.

Ceri (black ivory) -
Carrot lover! Aw, we are gonna have carrot babies someday, I just know it. Ceri you are the most amazing person ever, you are always there for me when I need you, even if it's a stupid reason, and you are so nice to everyone! It's crazy, I'm usually a bitch to most people, haha.

Gary (slim_gary) -
I'm so jealous you are going to see Depeche Mode and I'm not! I know you will sneak me in though, I am small, I can fit easily in a bag, haha. Gary, you are such a cool guy, I love you lots! I don't know what else to say! Hah.

Phil (andro) -
Thanks for the great advice you have given me about my parents, and life, and just everything you've done, you really are a great friend, and I'm glad I've met you!

Ally (Masterful_Ally) -
What a super cool girl you are, I'm really sorry about what you went through, I still havne't heard a lot from you yet, I hope you're okay dear. Anyway, you're an awesome chick that likes some awesome music, and I sincerely enjoy every second when we talk.

James (TheAnnoyance, Elfwid, Jamesey, etc... ) -
You annoy me at times, but still a good kid, I can't believe my post count is catching up to yours! James the king spammer has now lost that position, haha. Anyway, you're a funny guy and I like ya, so keep being the way you are.

And last but not least.

Ray (Ray) -
For making such a killer site. I never would have met any of the people above without you!

Okay, I am sick of typing, so I am just going to now list people that I still love a lot, but just can't really write anything about them.

Mikey (mikey_boy), Tara (batmanpinkypunk), Mara (mayana07), Liz (LilBlondeLoser), Brock (Psycho_Rocker), Jez (Jez), Jess (fruitybaby), Nanki (nanki_c), Maiken (Maycen), Kait (beetroot), Anthony (fishmunky), Tiff (nefariouslady_t), Mike (aceto), Dani (fire_at_will), Joe (JuiceBoxJoe), Tim (dakondakblade), Joel (random_guy, SmellsLikeJoel), Monica (faithx), Kees (kees), Roxanna (dark_knight86), Jake (xMajinx), Andrew (Petrol), Sachin (Pin2), Kaleb (kalsonberry), Lou (NightHobbit, DeadTeddyBear), Avery (MCR_lovr), Ema (LilAngelKiss), Allison (DeathByMonkeys), Eirik (MetMan), Carlo (LatinLockito), Mandy (hum), Dan (Dagor), Rico (DaDdY_DoLlaZ), Linda (lindasugar), Marlene (yumarlenehesayz), Natalie (3x5comfwheel), Kyle (JewUnit), Chris (paynie), Per (Whiteshark), Lucy (LucyLou), Alex (icefyre), Val (The Optimist), Carole (carole), Dom (TheDom), Don (Tyrannical King), Lina (Barakine), Dee (brokenlife), Dawn (LPgurl_4eva), Julie (Lynxy13), Seth (RADAR13), and of course, Snap (Snap).
Haha, I didn't realize how many friends I had here.

I think that's it though, I spent forever looking up people, if I forgot anyone, I am truly sorry, I don't think I did, but yeah, anyway, thanks everyone for making LSI great!

I feel like I just typed an essay, heh.

Yay, 15K!
76 to 100 of 102 comments
page 4 of 5
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 04-03-2008 17:00
hoorah congrats
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 04-03-2008 17:02
YAY Sierra! Congrats. Shower time wouldn't be the same without you! Oh, and neither would LSI.
JDolla
JDolla | 04-03-2008 17:57
congats, 25k is a big achievement. and its never wasting your life when i'm involved
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 04-03-2008 20:35
Congrats dear! That's a big one, you really contribute. Don't feel like your posts are pointless, we love them all
Dagor
Dagor | 04-03-2008 21:59
YAAAAAAY!! Congratz on 25K!!

Not many people have stayed that long! Long live the regulars .. and the new regulars and regulars-to-be too
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 04-03-2008 22:11
What everyone else said and then some

congratulations!
jsimms52
jsimms52 | 05-03-2008 13:18
Congrats Sierra!
I heart you too!
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 10-07-2008 17:15
Since I haven't had a real milestone since March (I know, that's pretty bad), I will just have one at 25,800, since I'm sure it will take me months to get to 26k. Oh well. This milestone is for the one's here I adore, but especially to my Jeremys, since I talk to them more than anyone else. Mazal Tov!
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 10-07-2008 17:17
Yay. Congratss make-out buddy!
JDolla
JDolla | 10-07-2008 19:31
you go girl...
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 11-07-2008 01:06
YAY Sierra! I love it when you are around to chat with.
musiclover342
musiclover342 | 11-07-2008 01:20
holy hell, sierra.

lol
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 11-07-2008 01:52
Holy hell what?
DarXide
DarXide | 11-07-2008 03:18
I'm assuming the first post of the thread? I say by similar experience =P
musiclover342
musiclover342 | 11-07-2008 03:51
Lol.

The first post of the thread; how it didn't have my name in it! lol

oh but srsly on your 25k (and some change), damn you're all over this forum!
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 11-07-2008 19:36
lol, Congrats
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 18-07-2013 04:11

It looks like it's taken me about 5 years to make 2,000 posts, according to my previous milestone. So since it will be awhile until my next one, I will make this one count.

to my fellow LSIers through the many years (can you believe nearly a decade!). I have seen all of you mature and grow up, including myself. And I hope to be your friend for many more years.

Now, no tears okay!
I act like I'm leaving or something.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 18-07-2013 05:21
Congrats Sierra
cutie_13
cutie_13 | 18-07-2013 11:14
Congratulations
exhumedneuron
exhumedneuron | 18-07-2013 13:41
congrats! =)
Ray
Ray | 18-07-2013 16:38
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 18-07-2013 17:48
Congrats!
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 19-07-2013 00:54
Thanks you all
Joeyy
Joeyy | 19-07-2013 01:03
Congratulations! Nice post. We hope to know you for many more years, too (yes, I'm the LSI spokesperson ).
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 19-07-2013 04:33
Congrats Sierra!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: