LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

What do you believe happens after death?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
royksopp3
royksopp3 | 12-03-2006 15:40
Personally, I believe in reincarnation. I believe that something MUST happen after death. A nothing is... indescribable, clearly.
51 to 75 of 86 comments
page 3 of 4
asmaangel407
asmaangel407 | 28-04-2006 01:17
you burn in hell
MERI_AN
MERI_AN | 28-04-2006 01:32
ask the Pope, and he'll tell you what I think.

Benedicto XVI rules!

Beeee-ne-de-tto! Beee-ne-de-tto!
DolphinStarr
DolphinStarr | 28-04-2006 02:46
^ no the current Pope doesn't. He's far too conservative, but then i'm a godless creature anyways.

SO I figure your body rots in the ground and thats it. Your mind dies when your brain dies.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 28-04-2006 02:52
I will walk to the stairway of Heaven where I will meet the wonderful Mr. Chuck Norris.
Playmate01
Playmate01 | 28-04-2006 03:11
I believe im gonna go and met this God person everone seems to make a fuss about and give him what for.

* offtopic :
hahaha i like the semen one
i had to answer the work phone and i read that as i said " Good afternoon and welcome to..." then i burst out laughing.

haha thanks you made me laugh

BeckyFletcher
BeckyFletcher | 28-06-2006 19:31
When you die, you either go to Paradise or spirit prison. That is where you stay until your (perfect)body and spirit are re-united and then you are judged. Then you either go to outer darkness (for sons of perdition) or heaven.
dark_knight86
dark_knight86 | 28-06-2006 19:58
I have no idea, but I have some of my own theories but I do believe there is something after death, we don't just disappear into thin air. I think we create our own hell and heaven on earth, so those who are good go to heaven and be in peace from all the troubles on earth and can return when they want to, and those who aren't good are just sent back. I don't know anything for sure, it's just a theory of my own, I suppose we will all find out one day.
AlmightyShmun
AlmightyShmun | 01-07-2006 00:00
I'd love to have the faith to believe that I'll go off to Heaven, or some such thing, when I die.

But I have thoughts. And that really gets in the way of the whole faith thing.

So I'll stick with what I know: we're worm food.
something_more
something_more | 20-12-2006 23:27
i dont believe in god but i also dont beleive that it is just over for us wen we croak. tho i hav no evidence watsoever to support this i am opeing that we'll just be reborn again in a new body witha a simialr personality and lifestyle. i just find it hard to believe that its completely over wen it is for us. at least thats wat im hoping!
chickee105
chickee105 | 21-12-2006 01:48
hmmm. This is a tough one. Because I have had lots of people I know die lately... and I'd like to believe that there is something after death. I just don't know what that is. And since no one has ever come back to tell me what it actually is, I wont' know until it happens to me. But I promise I'll let you guys know.

I personally don't believe in Heaven. Mostly because I don't believe in God. I do believe that there is something bigger out there than us... and so far, science has been right. That said, I believe that we do come back, because science seems to recycle everything. Energy becomes matter, and then matter becomes energy. Nothing is ever created new or destroyed. I believe this goes for us as well. I think our "spirit" if you will, goes on... I would very much like to believe that I will decompose, and break into atoms, and travel the universe... fly through blackholes, find out if string theory is true, travel to the edge of the universe and find out what is passed it...
Htd1
Htd1 | 21-12-2006 02:07
Penitration # 3172289 @ 13-03-2006 05:10
359 posts
I think your 'soul' goes to a newborn baby and you start again with no memory of your past life.

that was the biggest mindfuck ever.. i got a weird out of body experience reading that and trying to figure it out

but i had a drunken talk with my mates mum before, and she's real religious and spiritual. she claims to be a dog whisperer and people who've passed have contacted her. so she says we go to heaven and it's beautiful there. its about 78ºF all the time, slight breeze, they have skeeball, everyone is nice, there's no crime or anger or hate or anything and rachael ray is never on food network. that's about it.. so i guess we go to heaven haha
Dagor
Dagor | 21-12-2006 02:12
your energy flows back into the large pool of energy that is everywhere and of which everything is made of.

You know, like when you have a film of oil on water for instance .. and you have an isolated droplet .. and that droplet comes in contact with the large one and it merges with it. At the other side, new droplets form .. so yeah, some kind of reincarnation, but only a nameless small part of the dying droplet flows into the new one.
Htd1
Htd1 | 21-12-2006 02:13
if i touch the "film" is it like touching a dead person
02triple_h
02triple_h | 23-12-2006 00:39
Death ====> Resurrection ====> Judgement
/\
/ \
/ \
Heaven Hell
chickee105
chickee105 | 23-12-2006 01:29
Dagor # 3538171 @ 20-12-2006 09:12 PM
your energy flows back into the large pool of energy that is everywhere and of which everything is made of.

You know, like when you have a film of oil on water for instance .. and you have an isolated droplet .. and that droplet comes in contact with the large one and it merges with it. At the other side, new droplets form .. so yeah, some kind of reincarnation, but only a nameless small part of the dying droplet flows into the new one.

Sorta like what I said.
VivaLaViktor
VivaLaViktor | 31-01-2007 16:38
i think that after death u come to heaven and meet all the others that has died since man started walking the earth!! when im in heaven ill go meet Jesus,God,Kurt Cobain,Johnny Cash and all my dead relatives
DamPixieHippy
DamPixieHippy | 22-02-2009 20:16
reincarnation! Good deads, good next life. Bad deads bad next life!
Bad now life, bad past life, Good now life, good past life
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 22-02-2009 20:18
You're dead. Thats it.
JDolla
JDolla | 22-02-2009 20:33
nu-uh
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 22-02-2009 20:36
lol
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-02-2009 21:56
Reincarnation sounds too illogical to me. At what point after the heart stops does the person (or spirit/soul of the person) get reincarnated? People can be dead for seconds, a few minutes, or a scary number of minutes, and still be brought back. Some say they saw/went to "Heaven", "Hell", etc, which makes others wonder, but none (I've heard of) have come back to life and said they'd found themselves looking up at an exhausted woman, or a doctor covered in blood and...gunk. And if that happened, then the body they were previously in was revived, would the baby (or animal/creature) they were reincarnated in then have no soul?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 26-02-2009 12:27
Reincarnation. i remember a discussion/topic about this before:p
Pippin247
Pippin247 | 28-02-2009 07:31
SO I figure your body rots in the ground and thats it. Your mind dies when your brain dies.

my psych methods class is messing with the way I think, and I believe the statement above, but don't want to. I want to believe in a soul and an afterlife, but it seems too illogical now. f-ing rene descartes >
Pippin247
Pippin247 | 28-02-2009 07:44
I lied, or had a crazy burst of faith after writing that. I believe in God, I believe our lives have purpose, although I believe the meaning of life is meaningless, but after death, maybe there is something more.
WH1
WH1 | 28-02-2009 08:22
Resurrection and new bodies for the faithful.
Judgement for nonbelievers.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: