LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

How Are You Doing? Jr.

Follow 8
Add topic
Search
vandy
vandy | 30-01-2006 16:20
I'm not exactly sure why this thread is different, why y'all let me be the one to make a second thread, but I do appreciate it . This thread is my baby, the first How Are You Doing marks the first thread of mine that made it long enough to be closed .

Anyway, you know how it goes. Post in here if you're happy, sad, angry, mediocre...just...how are you doing?

The first thread was made over 2 years ago when I was friends with a guy named Ben. It saw me through that whole friendship. It saw me through my move to college, making tons of new friends and having a great time, I've probably got at least one drunk post in there, it saw me through a bad relationship and an eating disorder, and the glory I shined in as I left both behind.

I will stop babbling and now dedicate the second chapter to Matt, Celeste, and Carole who've seen me through it all, since the beginning of that thread and before, and continue to be my friends now.
3,651 to 3,675 of 3,934 comments
page 147 of 158
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-01-2015 07:27
How to start the day badly... Feels like the mycosis under my breasts is back and I haven't put some cream on yet. I must really feel guilty for what I've told Jeff in the Believe It Or Not thread.

I can't stand seeing an ink pen after what I've heard on January 7. I am Charlie, I am Charlie. And I can't shake this awful thought out of my mind.

I've been arguing with my mother about which circumstances I should wear my hat or I shouldn't. While I'm having lunch? I should. Yes, I'm so afraid of losing it in a restaurant. But the question isn't about baldness, but about a part of my hair that is turning fair. Seems like no one understands me!

I have a new comp since last month but the "overlay" thingy doesn't work at times. That's why I must refresh the page many times.

I'm begging you : closing my account is not a good idea. I remember the_kinslayer did a nice job on LSI but I haven't told her goodbye.

Too much misunderstand and not enough happiness! So please, change this situation quickly! I'm losing my patience.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-01-2015 22:12
Really disappointed by this "YT links" function in the forum. I've told you a lot about that and I'm sure the videos I have posted don't work for anyone of you - so have I listened to Gui Boratto, Day One and that cover by Cats On Trees? No, no, that was just the tune I was humming, not what I was listening to.
* offtopic :
Selena Gomez's version of LYLALS is NOT the original. She covered it from a still-unknown female artist.

For so many reasons, I wonder whether LSI is still a music site - only lyrics and albums that I can add or edit, but what can I do

I need some chewing gum but can't find my favourite right here.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 13-01-2015 22:18
The videos you posted work for me. Perhaps you could dye your hair if you really hate the colour. Yep, overlays don't always work; it's annoying. I don't think your account is going to be closed.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 13-01-2015 23:14
I must really feel guilty for what I've told Jeff in the Believe It Or Not thread.

Why? It's a game.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-01-2015 23:14
The videos you posted work for me.

Uuuh, no... So you haven't listened to Boratto, Cats On Trees and all that. I'm not satisfied at all by these YT links in the forum since they could slow it down.
Perhaps you could dye your hair if you really hate the colour.

No, I'm not going to do that. That isn't all my hair, just a part of it.
Yep, overlays don't always work; it's annoying.

Even by hitting the refresh button and typing all over again... That disturbs me.
I don't think your account is going to be closed.

Because I said "... a man"? Oh well...
Joeyy
Joeyy | 13-01-2015 23:41
What makes you think I haven't listened to them? I clicked on one to check if it was working and it was. I can check the others if you're that worried.

I'm begging you : closing my account is not a good idea.

I was commenting on this. Also, maybe the_kinslayer will come back one day and come across your posts about her being a good moderator and missing her.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-01-2015 23:49
I have finally put some cream at 2pm and now, it hurts less.
I clicked on one to check if it was working and it was. I can check the others if you're that worried.

Don't believe.

Really? I wouldn't click on them to see what they are exactly. Remember I was completely opposed to this! I don't like waiting for the video to be fully charged. Sometimes the loading stops before it is fully done, although I have DSL.
For so many reasons, I wonder whether LSI is still a music site - only lyrics and albums that I can add or edit, but what can I do?

With the removal of the news section, I'm less and less aware of album releases. Oh well, gonna take some time off, listening to music all night.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 16-01-2015 11:45
i took on a project that everyone passed because they didn't see potential and now it's shaping up to be something awesome with a real positive impact. sometimes all it takes is someone who cares enough to turn things around.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-01-2015 07:17
Trying to recover from last week's incident and not ready to get a new bed yet, because I slept very well from 4:40pm yesterday afternoon. Did I eat a poisoned apple at 1pm, yesterday (January 16)? That Pink Lady was bigger than usual and had a strange taste.

Woke up at 2am this night. 10 hours of sleep on this cold and rainy day. But sleeping during the afternoon doesn't look great.

I know I have to stop eating meat - there are plenty of good reasons to do so, according to my mother. As I'm typing, a strange mix of vanilla and honey moves my senses. But that isn't incense, just a bottle of perfume.

Just noticed that Yodelice and Adam have something in common : gone from pop/rock to folk in 10 years. Isn't it hard to like both singers, ha-ha? Yes, I was a romantic girl 10 years ago. Even more, I was clean, thin and in a relationship with an older guy : oh yes, innocence. Now, it's more complicated to do the same. I don't talk, I just smile.

Early in the morning and... I'm waiting for this headache to pass. Not wearing a hat, so I can please my parents - and there's a scarf around my neck. But I don't sleep with both of them on!
CarlJ
CarlJ | 18-01-2015 17:21
mehh......it's been a weird week. going to get weirder this week.....hoping things are done this week.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 18-01-2015 17:37
I'm good.

No school tomorrow which means another day of relaxation, I'm off the crutches in ten days and my class ring comes in four days!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 19-01-2015 08:26
Good morning.

I would just like to sit in a corner of my room, with sunglasses on and my blinds closed. I promised I would stop eating meat - but I'll have to wait until next month to do so.

Since I've been carded last September, I'm sure there is more and more misunderstanding around me. Artist's real names, for example. I'm sure most people remember them under their respective pseudonyms, not as their real personalities. That's why I'd like to see all the artist's real names on this site... But I like when an artist takes both his first and middle names for his career : Arno Elias and Camélia Jordana are some of them.

Yeah, I posted an acid critic in the "copy and paste" thread. Thought I would write it somewhere else but I pasted it, ow... I feel bullied by younger people here (including forum mods) and I dislike younger artists (mostly those born in 1996).

Well, I didn't imagine I could cause so much trouble by giving any advice in the "song help" section. I thought my idea was good but most of the time, I didn't notice I came too late because the case had been, supposedly, already solved. I feel so ashamed telling you that again.

Just had an awful weekend. Plus, I faced many computer crashes with my new one - and that case doesn't seem solved yet. I have installed Flash Player correctly on it but cannot explain...
Seeing my father not eating his Big Mac correctly, i.e. removing cheddar, salad and pickles before taking a bite, let me dissatisfied, so I told him I wanted to go home after dinner, only to put some music on. Back home, I had to close my eyes, thinking of the marvellous song I would listen to : "So Much To Learn" first.
* offtopic :
Yeah, I must admit I read too many interviews for the promotion of Adam's new album. Not the first and not the last Canadian singer-songwriter to touch me so. I guess I recognize myself in his lyrics.

You've got to fight for the ones you love. (x2)
You've got to
Fight (x4)
For the ones you love.

Too bad I don't have a small music player around my neck all the time - 'cause I listen to the music I like at home.

This morning, I don't want to listen to music and don't want to sing. Many years ago, I've learned not to harm myself and I still remember that lesson. When I was 14 and half, I was much happier. Those days are over. Now, why do I complain for such unnecessary things? I don't know.

See, I don't use the "special moments" section of this forum. I guess I find some special songs for special occasions, that's why I don't ask anyone.

Not addicted to any drug but tea. I'm going to have a shower. S'ya later.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 20-01-2015 13:45
t minus 2 days and counting.......let it be done....time to really move on
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 20-01-2015 14:31
I'm well besides my wisdom teeth killing my face.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 20-01-2015 21:45
Good evening.

Well, not a good morning but... Do you know that I hate when people take decisions behind my back?

I still hate Tuesdays and the day started very badly. I didn't know that yesterday (January 19), my parents had already bought what should be my next bed/sofa. Bought, OK, but what about its delivery? Oh dear, I'm not even ready for that : no, that wasn't the New Year's resolution I had taken first, I said "in case my back hurts more and more". I told them I have completely forgotten which model I had to choose among the 5 ones my mother proposed me, because of the shooting that happened in Paris on January 7. I had listened to a lot of music to forget about that (I mean : the shooting, not choosing a new bed).
5 models, yes, and I didn't know my parents urged me to do so last week. I remember 2 of them that have interested me, the purple ones. But they didn't tell me they chose the model that looked like my current one, because of an important promotion on a site! There's a French saying, qui ne dit mot consent... And I would answer them only if I wanted one of the 4 remaining models. This "decision taken behind my back" caused me to leave the kitchen during breakfast, spill both my drink and tea while going to my bedroom (and about to slip), close the door and put "Too Real" at mid-volume, barely singing and letting tears roll down my face. But, but, but... My back pains have gone 2 weeks ago and I'm sleeping better in my current bed, not ready to sleep in a new one from next month! I spent 12 hours in it between yesterday and today! How many years have I spent with the current one... 18 now? What happened this morning? I'm not cutting back on drinking tea yet.

More honey and my favourite menthol/cassis gums for the late afternoon. Yup, menthol has a strong effect on my senses. Also had a cup of Darjeeling tea at 4pm, not my favourite but I like it. See, I was very peaceful after December 2, but these days, I'm facing more & more trouble and I really hate sectarianism. I need to play a lot of music tonight, 'cause last night was just a difficult one.

S'ya later.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 06-02-2015 16:15
It's been a really exhausting week. I've gotten to do some cool things: seeing a satellite launch in California with my family this past weekend, concert Tuesday, birthday party Wednesday, large group yesterday, but I really just need some down time this weekend. I only have a couple things going on so hopefully it will be good.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-02-2015 16:26
Good afternoon, good evening. Not so good for me, though.

People say it takes time for things to be done.

Didn't think my new bed/sofa affair would only take me one month and half, I didn't imagine myself getting it so early. It has been delivered yesterday and my parents built it this afternoon. Really, I'm not ready to sleep in my bed yet. This resolution, I planned it for this year, but later, not immediately, do you understand?

But there are things that take more time for that. You know, I dreamed of my former school that was demolished. But nearly one year later, I notice that one half is being re-decorated, not demolished or rebuilt.

And I'm still waiting for the "artist news" section to be fully re-decorated. It should have been done the same way as "biographies" and "artist pictures" are currently done.
Where is your promise?
Which forum section should I use to put any artist news, when it is currently down?
Also, I have seen in a dream that the former VIP system would be put back on July 1, 2015... I'm sure no one agreed to change the VIP system in July 2013, I have been very, very disappointed. I'd like the former system back, updated monthly, so I wouldn't consult my "average daily points" once a day. Do you understand?

Listen to me, I'm more and more impatient now. Va a venire?

I could just bite my nails, but the darkness prevents me to do so. There's still this mycosis under my breast, and I'm putting some cream on it everyday, after the shower.

Oh, listen, I'm not that quiet. Leave me alone in a corner of my room. S'ya later.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-02-2015 16:33
Wow Kaleb! That's awesome! Wish I could've joined you!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-02-2015 20:57
Carded? Tell me it's not true, tell me I resign. I noticed the carding after some connection problems with my new comp.

I am a disaster, and I know I'm not the only disaster on LSI.

I promise not to drink heavily tonight, but I would only drink to forget. Either Orangina Zero, peach-flavoured water or Salvetat orange (gassy orange water).

Biting my nails because I am very, very impatient for things to be done.

As the French people say, le mal est fait. Punishment is right in front of me, once again. And often, it goes with...
No more shopping on Tuesday afternoons.

That is right, so I can sleep a little more.
No more rye bread for dessert.

That is right, I'll have some chewing gum instead.
No more television.

That is right but no matter, I'll watch it on replay.

The 2 covers for the cushions haven't been delivered? Oh, well I don't understand a thing.

Listening to Summertime Sadness as I am typing. Strange because I do not like Lana's repertoire, except this song I heard on the radio during summer 2013.

* offtopic :
Said the word "fag" a number of times today. But by saying this word, I meant "cigarette", not an insult or something in the genre. I know it might have hurt some of you.

*Grabs my black hat*

I'm feeling that people are throwing small stones above my head. I feel like a feathered and tarred bird, unable to fly and stopped in my course!
Listen, I'm asking to be forgiven, not to be punished again. If I like arguing, please let me do! No need to card anyone for arguing because I like that a lot!

No one told me what I could do with the "artist news" section, while it's currently down. That's why I said I lost my patience. And do not tell me I lose my patience for nothing, that would irritate me more!

Listen, I'm having a very, very dreadful Friday. Listening to music while typing doesn't help me at all. Listen, I'm not that strong!

I guess I have nothing to do here on LSI. I'm more and more impatient. I just don't know what this site is for, I feel like we're going backwards, only with the forum + adding songs + adding albums.
I miss the full artist mod system, with albums + songs + news + biographies + pictures + fanpages. But the less I have, the less I would sacrifice myself.
And from now on, I wouldn't sacrifice myself to put them again this site.

I am lost on LSI and missing too many things here. That would make me go sick to open another account.

S'ya later.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 12-02-2015 01:46
My pink dreams have turned to black. I'm not well tonight, drinking a lot, either tea, Orangina Zero or water. Yesterday, I've been woken up at around 11am and couldn't go back to sleep afterwards.

Before midnight, I had a strange taste of mint in my mouth and this thought back in mind...
No, marriage isn't right for me.

Just unstable with men, yeah.

I feel like Pandora. No, not Tabitha, but the girl who opened the box... Too much curiousness. Guess I have talked enough about Adam and apples. But I don't feel like Eve, even if I have eaten the forbidden fruit.
Yes, the irresistible Adam. IMO, the Canadian singer-songwriter has a charming smile and a body to die for... I've been looking for one of his music videos (the aforementioned "Hey Jane"), that I haven't seen during 10 years, and found it. At last! Crazy, crazy, crazy enough to get an eyeful, I might have watched it 8 times on TV. Couldn't believe this video would be rated (-16) because the girl was mostly stripped... There wasn't even any rating when it was aired on M6 in February 2005. Also, the song is performed in English, the version from Ex-Girlfriends : I'm sure that Adam performed it in French when it was aired on TV, the version from Melancolista.
* offtopic :
This French album is one of my favourites ever, BTW.

As soon as I had finished re-discovering it, it was midnight. I felt like something had gone... That I made something let go off me. The need to cry. Unlucky me! So, I went to the living room and lit 2 incense sticks, before going back to my room and setting the music on.

Something's gone... But what? I just can't say. Was it the plant I had for one of my birthdays? I've been misguided this day, I've pretended too much to be carded like that. Still not sleeping in my new bed yet.

Too tired to write anything else, so please, let me cry in a corner of my room. S'ya later.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 06-05-2015 05:34
I'm a little tired. It's a little hot here (temperature wise). The fan doesn't seem to help too much. I can't believe my birthday is coming up.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-05-2015 12:09
I'm becoming more and more stressed out because finals are right around the corner. I'm sure I'll be okay with them but I'm just very stressed out for them.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-05-2015 15:54
Good afternoon.

Not really great news here. Since February 6, I have my new bed/sofa - and I've only started sleeping in it on March 2. Now, it looks hard for me to leave it.

I'm in favour of ovo-lacto-vegetarianism. Means I can have vanilla milk and a spoonful of honey. I even use a salad box twice a week, at 7pm.

Who said that drinks were not a source of inspiration? Their colours might influence me to choose the colour of a scarf. My black, pink and orange one, illustrated with flowers, goes well with a black dress. How strange because I'm drinking Schweppes and black tea at 4pm. No apple this afternoon - I had a banana instead.

High temperatures and nearly a storm on Tuesday. Well, it's not summer yet.

I'm missing my cat Rafía, I will never forget her. At the beginning, she was a gift for my father's birthday in June 2000. She was sweet and used to sleep in my bedroom.

Right now, I have to help my parents. S'ya later.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 22-05-2015 21:02
Been a while since I've done an update - there's been a lot of drama at my church which I've been pretty adamant about staying out of, but it's definitely been making me question some things.

Work has been fine - good work environment and fairly interesting things to work on. It is a contractor position though that doesn't come with a lot of benefits so I have started applying to a few other jobs. We'll see how things turn out.

A few highlights of the past few months have been: hiking Camelback a few times, Escape The Room, trip to Chicago and Michigan, Challenge Nation, ostrich festival, exposure investigation work trip, Hawk Nelson, The Blind Pig, Insurgent, laser tag, culinary festival, spam musubi, mini-Amazing Race for my sister's birthday, Chipotle festival, Twenty One Pilots/Bleachers, Chris Tomlin/Tenth Avenue North, Avengers 2, parent's visit, Top Golf
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 23-05-2015 18:32
Was Escape the Room as fun as it seems? What was it like? How did you do the mini-Amazing Race?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: