LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

How Are You Doing? Jr.

Follow 8
Add topic
Search
vandy
vandy | 30-01-2006 16:20
I'm not exactly sure why this thread is different, why y'all let me be the one to make a second thread, but I do appreciate it . This thread is my baby, the first How Are You Doing marks the first thread of mine that made it long enough to be closed .

Anyway, you know how it goes. Post in here if you're happy, sad, angry, mediocre...just...how are you doing?

The first thread was made over 2 years ago when I was friends with a guy named Ben. It saw me through that whole friendship. It saw me through my move to college, making tons of new friends and having a great time, I've probably got at least one drunk post in there, it saw me through a bad relationship and an eating disorder, and the glory I shined in as I left both behind.

I will stop babbling and now dedicate the second chapter to Matt, Celeste, and Carole who've seen me through it all, since the beginning of that thread and before, and continue to be my friends now.
3,601 to 3,625 of 3,934 comments
page 145 of 158
CarlJ
CarlJ | 25-07-2014 21:52
ehh, we try. the age difference has never bothered me, but our timing usually sucks. either i'm wiped out from work or she's wiped out from the kids and school and we have no free time. it's been awhile since we've had a date nite.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-07-2014 22:29
Oh and to continue: I'm good.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 27-07-2014 19:58
tylenol finally kicking in on my shoulder. felt like i pulled it out of the socket friday nite
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-07-2014 21:56
How'd you do that? :/
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 31-07-2014 15:39
Here they come, those phishing pages again! This time, I won't click on them. The thing that happened to me 20 days ago is just enough.

Woke up at 3pm. I had a nice afternoon. Black and red clothes, with a pair of sunglasses and a pair of summer shoes. I spent at least 30 minutes doing a full turn of a small triangular park and watching boys playing football, then sitting on a bench and watching kids trying to catch a bird, then had a little time dancing on the pavement. All of that with the radio playing in my ears. That local radio station, Lyon 1ère, must be great!

Then at 4:15pm, me and my mother went to the vet's, only to get some food for our 2 cats. At 5pm, the weekly McDonald's for both of us. Now, I'm finally having my first cup of tea of the afternoon.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 03:25
Have I been chained or what? I feel like I have been arrested by the police one day after I escaped prison. I am sure having purposedly left for one day because I felt ashamed - but something I noticed during the night made me come back... What a pity, I have lost something else after my 2 toenails, aye!

Overjoyed, overexcited, overworking. Everything.

Sunday evening (September 14), some PM sent by Jeff caused some trouble. Was his message about the song help threads? It led me to leave the randonmess thread.
* offtopic :
Sorry for not spelling that word right.

Felt my beating fast after downloading some PC programs. That prevented me from sleeping until 6:30am. On Monday morning (September 15), I decided to have lunch alone, since I complained about no people to answer my questions - even the one about mycosis on my toenails. That is why I am putting some cream on my left and right big ones.

On Monday evening, I have tried some patchouli incense and it is a strong one, that may have induced me to drink more tea. Yes, I drink to forget. I was really overjoyed because exactly 7 years ago, I went to Paris for Martin Solveig's DJ set.

Yesterday (September 16), I have really lost control around 7am, there's just been some real misunderstanding in the middle of my overexcitement. Stressful and complicated. I wish it did not happen, so I went to bed in tears. I really, really hate Tuesdays. Also, my father had to be taken to hospital while I was sleeping, because of another tachycardia case (he came home in the evening). So I woke up at 5pm and purposedly left this site for the whole day.

But tonight, feeling much better and before logging in, I noticed that something had gone missing, so I logged in at 3am. I have not read my PMs yet. You cannot understand my disappointment, as I said I would not give up working on this site. Those Latin words in my head : mea maxima culpa. I did not think I had made my biggest mistake here between Sunday and yesterday. My feels much better, not my head.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-09-2014 10:50
Feeling much better than I have been. Was recently dealing with a migraine and it's finally gone!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-09-2014 00:37
Keep on worrying for me, that is what I have said 2 days ago. My overexcitement week is ruined. I feel very ashamed in front of you.

Not being able to edit my songs/albums comments? Heartbroken. I thought that things had gone better but what happened tonight (my hard discussion in the complain corner) caused my heart to beat fast again and stomach pains - now that I have eaten potatoes, the stomach pains seem to fade but my heart keeps on beating fast. That was not the right moment to bother me like that! Well, that was even too much, I cannot calm down - no suicidal thoughts. So what should I do until I think things are getting better? Leave the complain corner? I have been really offended by this system but I am willing to stay on this site.
I guess I should not often use that strong patchouli incense, even with the window open, because it caused me to eat my apple on the bedroom balcony - I needed oxygen.

No sweets and no chocolate to eat. At least I spent 4 days (September 9 to 12) without drinking tea last week - but began drinking a lot on Sunday (September 14). Tea is my favourite drug.

Yes, I have been chained and arrested by the police, at least, here. Not arrested by a stupid French policeman.
* offtopic :
Sierra was kinda right when I thought she treated me as stupid.

Tonight, I have decided not to drink to forget. Just my normal Coke Zero. I ate some potatoes ("pommes noisettes") for a change. Think I am going to stop chewing gum for a while - feels like I chipped a tooth.

Wearing a black shirt, black socks and my dad's old pair of sunglasses. Even if remove the latter, can't you see me crying? No?
* offtopic :
That is really what I am wearing. Black clothes for 2 weeks. Not going to explain the full story again.

J'ai plaidé coupable ! Vous voulez ma peau ? Vous voulez que je me casse ? Tu ne peux pas me dire "ça suffit maintenant, arrête-toi" car je ne pourrai pas m'arrêter !

Kept my promises but they are already broken before I could... Sorry, I have burst into tears and I cannot finish.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 23-09-2014 17:26
AHHHH! I'm angry! So many stupid happenings today are just really pressing my buttons. I don't want or have time to be angry today, I need to be productive! rawr rawr rawr rawr...
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-09-2014 23:37
For Jen.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-09-2014 04:36
Good morning.

* offtopic :
I am not a forum mod anymore, since I have accepted the dismissal on Thursday (September 18). Am I on standby? Poor me, that was burning and brutal. Too early to draw the full consequences and too late for apologies. OK, I will not tell the whole story again, that would make me burst into tears, before going to sleep at more than 5am. All I need is some more time to dry my eyes and really accept that, after having left. Either way, I would like to keep the super artist mod function.

Finished using that strong patchouli incense on Friday (September 19), because I sneezed and coughed sometimes. My heart stopped beating fast and my stomach pains are gone. My overexcitement is gone too, I have even stopped drinking tea to forget - at least, at night. How nice, I still need my daily tea and chocolate in the afternoon.

Yesterday (September 23) was a busy day. My father had heart surgery at 8am and my mother could not come back home before 7:30pm. So I had to answer the phone and helped my aunt preparing the meal for my maternal grandmother. I guess it was the occasion to see her again.

I have found a new pillow for my bed. Guess what? I am going to sleep better.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 24-09-2014 06:31
Celine, in all seriousness, please seek mental help counseling.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 18:38
Heya, I'm back to moan and mourn again. No, I wasn't drunk last night, just an argument that really went bad before I went to bed.
Still haven't thrown my former pillow yet. May it be reused? Just sew the back and... Oh no, it would re-open on another side. On the other hand I can't sleep better with the new one, it's just the same. Crazy.

Oh, forgot to tell what I did with my credit cards... Used the new one last Thursday (September 25) at a fast food restaurant. So I can't use the old one anymore from tomorrow.

No, I'm not into wine tasting as somebody (Jeff?) mentioned it before. I'd rather have a drink. Orange-flavoured gassy water since I can't find sugar-free lemonade here.

My cats are hunting wasps. I remember Excel got stung by one 5 years ago, and my parents had to call the vet. But I didn't witness the scene, it was a Sunday morning and I was sleeping.

And yes, a fair example about what I mean about economy : a box that used to contain a pair of shoes has been very useful to put CDs from my personal collection in it. And every month or so, I have to refill my sweets box, so that I don't buy a new one. Also, I got very angry at YT : I wanted to listen to Box Office's "Just Leave Me", that I hadn't done during 4 weeks, and instead of listening to the song, I found a message like This video has been removed by the user. No matter, I'll find this song again on YT.
So what does a site do when a video/song/album has been removed? The address needs to be re-used again, not removed from the site.
Economy, my folks, economy! That's why I say that songs/albums should not be removed.

This one goes to my former forum mod crew... Joey, Sierra, Jenn, thanks for having helped me but too late. Our arguments at 5am caused much trouble here and I have really accepted my dismissal. Can't talk to Sarah anymore since I unmasked my enemy and she scolded me (not because of that, but because of what I've done in the "song help" section). Because of her, I could not sleep before 9:15am. At first, Sarah didn't understand why she scared the hell out of me, now that she's a forum admin. She's a policewoman and I'm the escaping former forum mod who has since been arrested and sentenced.

If anyone wants somebody else to sacrifice myself on this site, then I'll do it again. But I'll sacrifice myself since I'm a super artist mod, and yes! Don't care who the other super artists mod are, we must be 3 of them (including myself), but I ask them for some peace, especially Sierra. Sorry for that, I didn't realise my acts were awful. But accept my apologies, please. Cruelness is gone, I just need a cure, help...

And my slow computer won't arrange things easily. I have only slept during 6 hours, I've spent 2 hours swearing a lot and crying in my bed when I noticed all that. I need more indications, please. I don't want to leave this site, even if I wonder if it's still a music site. I wish I could need some forum mod to help me editing some songs/albums comments, but tonight isn't the right time...

I need to find the right categories for discussing songs once the "song help" case is solved, because I'm often carded there, now that I ask something like "Is Taeyang a famous artist in France" and no one to answer me.

Last thing : I'm not the kind of girl who spends money on sodas only. I also get some rye bread, some rice, some cheese (if I find some Munster) - and some sweets for the refill. Too bad I haven't gone on weekly shopping these weeks, because of that ban I got the 2 previous weeks.

*Throws my raspberry/watermelon chewing gum in the bin*

Lost 2 of my toenails and a pillow in one month. Could have nearly lost a tooth. I miss my rye bread, haven't had any tea since 4:50pm and have some orange-flavoured gassy water instead. Looks transparent but I'm not an orange (the fruit, not the colour, not Dutch people) fan.

*Takes a swig of Salvetat orange*

Is there any forum mod who could help me editing my albums/songs comments, until this situation is changed? Is there any fanpage section put on this site to sacrifice myself putting back again?
The 170 fanpages that need to be added again for one of Joey's artists - in case the fanpages section is put again soon. There was no need to remove the "fanpage"" section. Let me sacrifice myself to put them back again, I'll spend many nights working on it.

And I cry, and I cry, and I cry... I'm just a prisoner. My daily life is grey, spending my afternoons in front of my computer, listening to the radio. Tired of listening to the same songs at night and I've broken my earphones again. So please, leave me alone in my cell. I don't accept any visits, even if my sentence lasts 6 months. How much are you paid for super artist mod? Not paid at all? I haven't done much work on it last night. Blame it on my slow computer. No matter how much I'm paid, even 14€ a day is too much.

Jeff, you proposed me to leave this site, I didn't say I was leaving it, please accept it. I just wanted things to get better but they didn't.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-09-2014 19:06
I never told you to leave, I said maybe you need a break.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 30-09-2014 19:08
* offtopic :

I need to find the right categories for discussing songs once the "song help" case is solved, because I'm often carded there

There is no right place to keep discussing those Celine, that's why you're getting carded. The threads are solved, finished, the end. As long as you keep bumping them once they're solved and the original poster is happy with the answer, then you'll keep getting carded.

There was no need to remove the "fanpage"" section. Let me sacrifice myself to put them back again, I'll spend many nights working on it.

Ray had good reason to remove the fan pages section, which he has explained to us before, and he's not going to be re-adding them. You really need to let them go and move on.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-09-2014 19:17
No, not maybe you need a break, you need a break.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01-10-2014 00:15
The threads are solved, finished, the end.

Sarah already explained it to me in PMs.
Ray had good reason to remove the fan pages section, which he has explained to us before, and he's not going to be re-adding them.

No! Let all 3 super artist mod sacrifice themselves to put them all again!I'm sure there were 6 points and not 5 in the content check thread (albums, songs, news, bio, pictures and... Which was the last one?). The more fanpages I add, the more points I earn.

Sa
Cri
Fice!
Do you know what this means?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01-10-2014 00:16
Sacrifice means physical and mental efforts to work here. Without being paid.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 01-10-2014 00:30
Celine, please drink your coke zero and have some Xanax. You need to remain calm.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 01-10-2014 00:32
Jeff, can you please not make it worse.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-10-2014 00:34
We've asked you before not to engage her, Jeff. You know she'll only keep on replying, causing more off-topic posts. You don't need to add to that.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 01-10-2014 00:36
Is that making it worse? Sorry.

Although, Xanax do help!

Okay I'm done. Sorry.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 02-10-2014 16:11
Right now, it's 5:40pm and I need to forget this incident. I don't let it get me down. I am drinking some tea and eating some chocolate, listening to Impact FM at the same time.

You need to remain calm.

Yes, that's what I've been doing since yesterday afternoon. Strange, at around 4pm/5pm, I'm very calm. That must have come from my school days, when I finished at 4:30pm. I wasn't the kind to hang around with my school friends - going home immediately so I could watch television a little before homework.

You know she'll only keep on replying, causing more off-topic posts.
Joey, I've stopped doing this since I got any warnings on Tuesday.

High temperatures are nearly over so I'd stop complaining for months. Let me find the right tempo. Wow. Sunny day here.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 02-10-2014 19:43
Great - school is going great and life in general is going a lot better than I had expected.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 03-10-2014 14:21
Good afternoon.

My mother had to be taken to hospital early in the morning. She had some high blood pressure and her heart was beating fast at 5am. My father told me she was very tired yesterday.

Tonight, I have to take care of my maternal grandmother again.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: