LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

How Are You Doing? Jr.

Follow 8
Add topic
Search
vandy
vandy | 30-01-2006 16:20
I'm not exactly sure why this thread is different, why y'all let me be the one to make a second thread, but I do appreciate it . This thread is my baby, the first How Are You Doing marks the first thread of mine that made it long enough to be closed .

Anyway, you know how it goes. Post in here if you're happy, sad, angry, mediocre...just...how are you doing?

The first thread was made over 2 years ago when I was friends with a guy named Ben. It saw me through that whole friendship. It saw me through my move to college, making tons of new friends and having a great time, I've probably got at least one drunk post in there, it saw me through a bad relationship and an eating disorder, and the glory I shined in as I left both behind.

I will stop babbling and now dedicate the second chapter to Matt, Celeste, and Carole who've seen me through it all, since the beginning of that thread and before, and continue to be my friends now.
3,776 to 3,800 of 3,934 comments
page 152 of 158
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 14-12-2016 02:45
not doing too great, my grandma died and now I'm all upset
roxcyn
roxcyn | 14-12-2016 07:03
Céline, you should take your medicine and see your doctor.

Uh oh, I'm sorry. I was upset when my grandparents passed away, too, Tyler.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-12-2016 00:23
Feeling much better & better, now that I have stopped that treatment since Wednesday (December 21). I received a Christmas card from my aunt and uncle, who hope that this fearful episode is far behind me. It already is, as I am typing.

Christmas Eve did not happen as I thought : my father had an infection and so, he spent the late afternoon at a laboratory, before coming back at 7pm. I woke up one hour later, wondering why no one called me for dessert. I finally waited until 9:30pm to have it, followed by 2 unwrapped gifts. A box of Quality Street and one of Celebrations, just the same as my birthday. My mother told me there were no other gifts, adding they should be more suitable for birthdays than for Christmas Day.

Enjoying a night full of music - with headphones this time. S'ya later.
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 26-12-2016 13:49
doing much better than I was. My Christmas was great. Got to spend it with family and I got some really good gifts. I am so blessed, blessed beyond blessed
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 20-02-2017 01:03
If they can't find the little objects (i.e. small square plastic boxes containing either a puzzle, a mask to color or questions) I cannot find in my drawers anymore, i.e. they throw the small plastic boxes away, that's going to cost me a lot to get them back. I'm surprised they have disappeared! I don't think I'm going to find them again now, because the boxes were themed by season, so not every year. The colored masks were from mid-2013 and I had fun coloring each of them, 4.

I've been told they have thrown used batteries, papers and used pens (and also that small Christmas tree on top of my desk - did they keep the purple balls anyway?), and THAT WAS ALL! I agree with them, but what about those small gifts from packs of small cheeses?
saina
saina | 20-02-2017 13:59
I am doing fine, I guess on professional level. But on personal level, it is a different story. My relationships with two men who play very important roles in my life are in shambles. And it is so wonderful to note that one is responsible for ruining my relationship with other. Classic!
I am to be blamed too, of course but I can't just deal with my feelings and do the right thing all the time. Only time will tell if I did wrong by choosing to be selfish and cruel.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-02-2017 06:22
Why am I working so much?
CarlJ
CarlJ | 13-03-2017 11:31
because you have bills to pay.....that's my excuse. I am doing well, tired from the weekend of working and a late nite soccer game. looking forward to getting some driving in this week and planning vacation times for Jennifer and the kids and I.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16-03-2017 00:04
The OT is awesome though. .
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 10-04-2017 20:10
At last I finally understood why I got transferred to that hospital in Saint-Cyr-au-Mont-d'Or.

First of all : my parents had called a doctor on that fateful night, 6 months ago - because they were lost, thinking I would not calm down and hoped a doctor would be the best person I could talk to, whereas I had forbidden them to do so. But I am more a person who confides in mediums and secret agents, instead of medical personnel. That was going too far, because I feared what would happen after, I just did not want to end in that kind of hospital.

That bloody treatment I had taken there made me so numb I could not tell the hospital personnel everything I wanted. On October 18, I just did not notice the psychiatrist said something like "you were not the right person to be admitted here". I blame them for not having noticed that mistake earlier.

My mum got a phone call from a laboratory technician after I had sent her a mail in February, explaining my case. No, I did not drink alcohol on that fateful night, 6 months ago. I thought that Xanax and Coke Zero had some frightening effect before a blood test and... No, that was not the case.

And then, according to the laboratory technician who answered my mum (she must send me the answer soon), the 1.90 result from the alcohol test was not mine indeed. Actually, it was the result of an alcohol test from someone who came after me at the emergency service. Mine was negative or so, that is why I was not the right person to be transferred to that hospital, where I got so lonely and feared, so the personnel would believe I had really drunk alcohol before.

Well... I understood a lot of things in between.
- First of all, that girl named Violaine I supposedly wanted to love, is now taken with 2 children. It was a mistake saying I would love her, because I was so taken by my dream.
- Also, I found out in December that the psychiatric emergency service had been reorganised - not what my parents thought at first. The patients are not taken home immediately afterwards anymore.
- So, Violaine is a physiotherapist now, and I have not seen her for nearly 5 years - and I do not know whether she would be mine at last. I finally understood something my mother told me on October 7 : "Before seeing a physiotherapist, you must see a general doctor first". Nearly 2 weeks ago, I finally noticed she was right! It works on a 3-step way : consult a general doctor first, then a nurse, and a physiotherapist.

So that stupid mistake came from the emergency service, either they got the wrong test tube or put my sticker on a tube that was not mine. Seems like the emergency service from EH has gone wrong for nearly 10 years now.

I hope there will not be any case like this one in 2017, it is over.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 10-04-2017 20:35
had been reorganised

In 2015, one year before the facts.
The patients are not taken home immediately afterwards anymore.

Not sure of what I am saying, maybe I read wrong.
That bloody treatment I had taken

I blame them for not having noticed that mistake earlier.

If I really had 1.90, I would have taken this treatment, Valium and Loxapac.
My mum got a phone call

That happened last Friday (April 7).
roxcyn
roxcyn | 11-04-2017 05:26
Hope you're doing OK.
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 11-04-2017 16:26
I'm doing quite well if I do say so myself. I just recently got a job at The Home Depot and the weather is getting much nicer. I'm walking with more pep in my step!!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 12-04-2017 01:14
Nice profile pic! Do you promote their store credit cards?
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 13-04-2017 23:15
no idea
roxcyn
roxcyn | 13-04-2017 23:16
Ok - no problem. Probably if you're not a cashier you probably don't do that.
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 14-04-2017 00:24
I'm a lot associate...
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16-04-2017 03:22
Do you like it?
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 19-04-2017 12:41
sorta
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-05-2017 04:45
Well, I hope you like it better.

Uhm, migraines suck a lot. Grr -
biddy2026
biddy2026 | 25-05-2017 21:13
Try drinking real cold water,don't know if it will work but you will be refreshed.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 28-05-2017 19:55
I usually turn off the lights, use Tylenol and use an ice pack. It helps.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 03-07-2017 02:46
Tonight, I'd like to give everything up. Having things I would like to use when I'm 40 removed from my drawers and cupboards bugs me more & more. I cannot stand this! If I would like to put something from between 2006-2016 in a future composition, well, I don't have anymore and that disturbs me a lot. What my parents did was not on purpose, only because they were completely lost. Until last month, I was missing my favourite clothes too!

So I would like to add something from what I said last April : my parents did not notice I hadn't eaten anything at all on that sad October 7. And no, I did not feel like eating until we would go eating outside - but we didn't. I did not know my mum was tired, and as I didn't want to stay home, I had completely refused to eat until they changed their mind. They did not believe me when I say I would calm down in their bedroom, and there was no use calling any doctor because it wasn't appropriated.

On that fateful day, they did not call the doctors because of my behaviour, no, no, just because of the neighbours tapping on walls - and they were completely lost. I'm sorry, I cannot do anything for the sound coming from their bedroom. Why didn't they refuse to let me enter the emergency service? I had a fear of being questioned by doctors and even given any unspecified treatment. I was starving so much that I finally slept at the emergency service and woke up in that hospital (no one told me I would be transferred there) that I feared, the following day. So I woke up crying, alone, and starving.

I am missing any exercise books too, with lyrics written in English in 2002. A black one and I cannot find it. And some others too. I cannot remember what I wrote inside by heart. I need this one! I am sure they didn't throw them away. How sad when I have such memory loss!

Too many mistakes must be solved by now.
Remember?
TOO MANY mistakes must be solved by now.

And on this site : removing the "fanpages" section was a mistake too. And for the news, what do I do, dear?
And I'm asking anyone who understands me to put the back the news and fanpages for each artist back! And if it's not done yet, I'll do it, even dying of overworking if I could!

Where's the permission I would like?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 03-07-2017 18:30
I'm sorry you woke up alone and crying, Celine. Please don't starve yourself. I'm sorry, too, that the news and fan pages are gone. They were good. Unfortunately, Ray didn't see the point of them (it seems). There's nothing we can do.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 03-07-2017 21:49
I too am sorry for all your pain your missing items are causing you Celine! I wish I can wave a wand and put everything back the way you want it in your life. I do understand and sympathize with you

I know you write a lot in your postings like I do. There is so much to say and for you to communicate to us. I'm pleased that you do share your thoughts and feelings with us here.

I know I've been criticized for "helping" but I have something that might work...

I'm sorry, too, that the news and fan pages are gone. They were good. Unfortunately, Ray didn't see the point of them (it seems). There's nothing we can do.

As joey says nothing we can do...... But wait! I seemed to remember that there was a section called "other" in the artists profiles when I wanted to add in parodies of their music, or uses of their music on television shows and commericails, I was directed to add them in there... But that section seems to be missing as well. The sections that are left are pretty well clear as to what items are allowed in each and we can't violate those rules.

But how about writing your ideas and thoughts in the "Comments" area? I checked and one half of the Comments is linked to Facebook, and the other half is linked to LetsSingIt.

Just like Joey suggested for the Film/Movie Television Review thread, you can put in bold faced type either "News" or "Fan info" or whatever else it is and one day---if Ray wants to restore the news and fan pages, someone ( a Mod with some time to do this in the future) can go through the comments and transfer each item to its appropriate section! Is that possible to do as a short term solution so when you think of something to add you can do it right away as when you had the News and Fan sections?

Please take care of your health Celine! If you have strength and energy you can work to solve any troubles that occur to you and around you. Not eating just makes you weak and unable to cope and make the decisions you need to do. Please eat and find another outlet to express your upset with what has happened--one that is safe and kind for yourself and those around you.

I'm certain I was not supposed to answer in this topic or write suggestions here or a dozen other errors including the length of this posting, but I felt your pain and upset about these things Celine and while I can't run there and find your missing notebook, maybe I can help you find a place to file temporarily here on LSI your News and Fan notes for others to read and become enriched by them....
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: