LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

How Are You Doing? Jr.

Follow 8
Add topic
Search
vandy
vandy | 30-01-2006 16:20
I'm not exactly sure why this thread is different, why y'all let me be the one to make a second thread, but I do appreciate it . This thread is my baby, the first How Are You Doing marks the first thread of mine that made it long enough to be closed .

Anyway, you know how it goes. Post in here if you're happy, sad, angry, mediocre...just...how are you doing?

The first thread was made over 2 years ago when I was friends with a guy named Ben. It saw me through that whole friendship. It saw me through my move to college, making tons of new friends and having a great time, I've probably got at least one drunk post in there, it saw me through a bad relationship and an eating disorder, and the glory I shined in as I left both behind.

I will stop babbling and now dedicate the second chapter to Matt, Celeste, and Carole who've seen me through it all, since the beginning of that thread and before, and continue to be my friends now.
3,751 to 3,775 of 3,934 comments
page 151 of 158
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 06-10-2016 01:00
unemployment, that's what's going on
roxcyn
roxcyn | 06-10-2016 01:48
Are you on unemployment benefits ? Yup, we know how much it sucks.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-10-2016 10:56
Are you on unemployment benefits ? Yup, we know how much it sucks.

Scott : please don't talk about that at the moment. That is something I had to face last Thursday - waiting for 28 minutes before that entrevista cost me a lot.

So many people here want to cause my downfall. I am sure LSI is not a music site anymore. My requests (ie. finding a sample-free version of any song, so I would not complain of hearing the sample in it) seem to be let down and as any super artist mod, I must be tired of removing songs and albums. There should be a recycle bin for that sort of thing, recreating instead of deleting. I have always been in favour of recycling, not throwing directly.

And remember: I hate Tuesdays. ('xcept in the late afternoon)

Any cancellation must be followed by a reporting date, right? Nothing on Friday = there will be another date sometime later, promised. And if there is no particular event tomorrow night, I will go to the concert hall, even if there's another artist instead of the one (cancelled) I should have seen. No, the artists didn't cancel for health reasons, only for lack of reservation (not enough tickets sold).

I am so angry I will not stay home tomorrow night. I will certainly be taken in the back of a car with chained hands and gagged eyes. Remember : never take the first submission out of several correct one, but draw one randomly instead.
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 06-10-2016 13:30
I'm not on unemployment benefits as far as I know
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-10-2016 17:52
Here is the truth I'm facing tonight, listen...

I told my parents I was bisexual and promised to leave the house in search of a girl I haven't seen for 4 years, but I do not want to stay home tonight (it is 7:48pm and I have NO PERMISSION to leave because of the state I'm in). I DO NOT WANT to stay home tonight! Although I'm 30, my parents do not give me the permission to leave the house, I told them "I would like to leave tonight because I don't want to bother you anymore".

They don't agree with me and told me "if you want to see Violaine again, asking her to be your girlfriend will not work". But I would like to have my first bisexual experience with her! And they forbid me since I have no news of her.

And by the way : I don't want to cut my hair.
I don't want any piercing anywhere.
I have quit smoking less than 2 years ago, and I don't feel any craving.

That Violaine Rogue was my superior 4 years ago, I was so sad when she left her job and have no news of hers since. I think I love her. That wasn't the case at the time, since I loved boys only. I've told my parents I loved her and they don't agree "why shouldn't she fall in love with you too?" I've told many times I would not stay home tonight and leave without their accompaniment, but they don't want me to go outside alone past 8pm. How shameful! I'm more than 30 years old, so please let me!

And the guys? A lot of them disappointed me last summer, that I had no choice but not asking them for a date. That's why I say I am bisexual now, at least during a year. If this doesn't work, I will revert back to straightness.

Where is the FREEDOM I would like?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 20-10-2016 16:07
Hello guys and gals!

The freedom I had vanished when a doctor came for emergency that night of October 7. I told her I did not need her. My parents later told me I was wrong. 2 people then took me to ambulance during the night, and promised my parents I would be back 30 minutes later from the emergency service, where I had a small interview, blood test and ECG.

But things got worse later because I got transferred to another hospital in Saint-Cyr-au-Mont-d'Or. I was alone in a room with nothing but a bed, crying, crying, crying all day and even booing people who put me there. Sort of psychiatric hospital, ya know. No one to call and even no television, no radio and no computer in my room.

From October 9 (Sunday), I had to follow the daily rites : Valium (around 8:30am and midday) and Loxapac (around 7pm), followed by meals with other patients. I had some occasions to take a shower and even wash my hair once. Valium was just something to calm my anxiety from this place I had never been before, and my treatment will take over until next month. Because there was another girl shouting as loud as I did on October 7 at home, I had to be transferred into another hospital room on October 11. This time, I had 2 chairs and a table but it was difficult to stand still until late at night because of my treatment.

On October 10, I met the doctor Granet and explained the reasons why I came into this place. It was only 4 days later that he could authorize my parents to see me every day from 3pm to 6pm.

In the meantime, my parents completely reorganised my bedroom, iwthout my permission, I thought there were capable of doing it, but they did! That disappointed me to hear they removed things I would have liked. They threw nearly all the newspapers and magazines I kept in a drawer, to my biggest despair.

After dinner, I wanted to watch television but the only programme I saw was a bit of Don't Forget The Lyrics. Rather easy for me but not the kind I would like to watch. My parents brought me a small radio set, so I could listen to my favourite radio show, Les Nocturnes, and some sudoku and crosswords as well, and some Coke Zero in case I would be up to listen to my favourite show. I listened to Thibeault Lecoeur around 6am and that helped me a lot because he is my favourite on Impact FM.

I would not even talk about the food, apart from the honey, toast and tea I had every morning. I am not used to having lunch at 12, either.

But apart from the breakfast, meals and dinners, I would end up crying like a wolf in my hospital room. I missed being a battleship ace, I missed LSI, I missed my cat, I missed my parents, I missed listening to Georges between 11pm and 1am, well, everything I would have liked to do.

I was finally given the permission to leave the hospital on Tuesday (October 18), not without taking another blood test and ECG before leaving; because the Dr. Granet did not have the previous ones in hand. See, I get stranger reactions when anyone talks of taking of blood test. Georgina could not find the right vein, so she called Loïc who had to do it twice. He did find the right vein around my left elbow, and I closed my eyes, listening to I Can't Stand The Rain. He showed be the 2 tubes were unequally full, so he said he would come back half an hour later to take the second blood test. He gave me patches to avoid the prick sensation, this time I endured it well, taking deep breaths during The Sound Of Silence and took deep breaths. Then, Loïc showed me 2 full tubes, and I told him "that was not even grenadine juice you took away from me", followed by "you thought that looked clearer?". One of my biggest fears : I just cannot stand seeing the blood running into the small tube, not my full one, luckily.

I finally left the hospital around 3pm this afternoon. I have to continue the treatment for now, but Dr. Granet also found at least 2 extrasystoles for my heart - and back to psychiatrist's offices again. Before leaving the hospital room, I said "adieu" and "will I never come back to this place again in my life".

Excel was kinda surprised to see me again. And I was kinda surprised too to see my room cleaned. The furniture had not been moved but things have changed places. I have some of my favourite food waiting for me and my favourite TV show will start in about an hour.

The less I talk about what happened, the more I would forget it.

About my bisexuality : not even sure I would talk about that right now.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 20-10-2016 16:33
You can always talk to me or anyone here. You need to continue talking with your doctor and taking your medicine. We all care about you so much.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 20-10-2016 16:35
Hopefully everything will work out for ya.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 21-10-2016 08:51
Just read whats been happening to you from your note in Randomness---Thanks for posting the link to this thread.

So so sorry to read all that has happened to you and so rapidly too!

Tellement Désolé !

Look on the good things, one by one, you're back home, no more blood tests for now and no more screaming from other rooms so you can sleep now....

À partir et vers le haut ! Avancer et se renforcer !

Please stay well Celine and keep us informed of your progress!
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 22-10-2016 04:30
Celine, I am sorry your parents threw away your newspapers & magazines and reorganized your room without your consent. I am sure that would have been quite a shock to come home to after being in the hospital.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 22-10-2016 10:54
Jenn : all the newspapers and magazines were from between 2006 and 2016. Those from the drawer have all been thrown. I kept them for photos of models I loved, or because it was the last issue of a newspaper. Reorganising my desk in my absence is not something new, they already did that in September 2006 and December 2008.

Scott : 2 days ago, before leaving the hospital, I had the biggest fear of my life when some nurse told me I had a wound in my heart. Just before the ECG, so that was not a good idea. In fact, it concerned a small node in my left breast and I had to tell the general doctor it was something from last year that has disappeared since.

I wonder if my medical treatment will work right, because I have to wait until Wednesday, at the psychatric's office, to see if it fits me or not. I have never taken medical treatments for psychic cases before. Last night, long time after having taken Risperidone at 7pm, and after dinner, I kept on yawning so my mother ordered me to take my Valium ay 9:15pm (instead of the 10:30pm I had fixed) and go to sleep immediately, although I really had so much work to do here, not finished yet. She told me I would wake up whenever I wanted, so I asked her to keep my desk light on. Wondered why she had turned it off when I woke up around 3am, putting away my desire to work here for so many hours. Finally woke up before 7am and had a long talk with my parents, insisting that I would really like to forget this 12-day episode.

I regret not having said to Dr. Granet, on October 10, that all I wanted was going back home - although it seemed impossible in the meantime. My parents could not contact him (and had no chance) until our common interview on October 18. I do not have to see him again, but I have to see another doctor soon, from the closer area.

And work is still waiting for me, I have to do it, I'm very, very late!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 09-11-2016 13:43
Back from the pizzeria where I have been for the third time. I tried the raviole/parsley one, that was a good one, although I prefer the goat cheese/honey one. Then a smaller one, with Nutella, caramel and Williams pear. My parents tried the Parmigiana one and my mother had tiramisù for dessert.

Yesterday afternoon, around 4;45pm, I went to my family doctor's and she told me to reduce my treatment to only one half Risperidone a day, once I finish the tablet I currently use, and done with Valium - then I have to see her again in December. I have known her for years (but have not seen her during almost 10 years, because I had another family doctor) and she has been a witness of my maternal grandmother's death - almost one year ago, on November 16, 2015.

And my doctor told me that thing, after I had told her I felt "like a soldier back from the war" : the 12 days I lived in that hospital were a mistake and something cruel (the same happened to another female patient), of course, but I have a lesson to learn from what I saw.

Of course, I am used again to doing a lot of things I did at home, almost feeling better! Now, all I have to do more is cleaning below my desk after eating breakfast, ha-ha. Here I am at home, sipping a cup of caramel tea.
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 09-11-2016 14:50
i'm not doing that great. I fighting off a cold and Donald trump is now president. Gee could things get worse
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 11-11-2016 11:55
Why the hell do I wake up crying and see no periods at this time of the month? I wish I could stop my medical treatment, but I have to wait until Tuesday to hear more about it.

I feel like a loss of appetite, that is another reason why I wake up crying.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 11-11-2016 22:31
I 100% agree Tyler.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 19-11-2016 00:22
Last Tuesday was such a pain in the eyes. I could not resist crying, one year after my maternal grandmother's death, and it bothered both the nurse and the psychiatrist. There was something in their expressions I could not understand... The nurse told me "Your mother said" and I replied with "She didn't! You told her that!" and even went further with "I don't believe your mother was frustrated with what happened to you last month" - well, she was! The psychiatrist did not seem to agree with what my doctor told me the previous week. I even forgot to tell them about the side effects of Risperidone, that affect me a lot. There is nothing positive I would keep from last month! I left completely misunderstood and crying even more, like a lost soul in my mother's arms. I do not think they would help me at all.

My mother promised me another thing : we would not go outside on Wednesdays anymore, but on Thursdays now. I have to agree with her.

I am feeling half lost now - I wish I had my period, but it will not happen until I stop that medical treatment. So I wish my family doctor receives me again, so I can explain her.

And people, stop changing my habits! All I need is to find again what I liked, not putting something else in place of another.

Finally, about my bisexuality : I consider it already over and I am straight again. I do not think I am made for women.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-11-2016 01:52
It's been a year since my cousin did, sad to think of it.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-11-2016 10:46
I have decreased my daily dose of Risperidone to 0.5 since last week. Now, I don't wake up crying and screaming for help. And my mother should blame the emergency service soon, for the alcohol test on October 8! None of us could imagine I would end with 1.80 (what we learned last month), because I had only drunk Coke Zero that night! There must have been a medical error somewhere, so I should not have ended in that hospital. From my family doctor on November 8, I learned the lesson that French psychiatric hospitals are badly ruled (worse than 20 years ago) and nurses do not care enough for patients nowadays.

On a side note, my mum and I were both watching television on Wednesday evening (November 23), and she realised what happened to Kanye West this week. Hospitalized for exhaustion or lack of sleep? She told me to go to sleep earlier that night, so that I would not end up like him. Even if going to sleep earlier bothers me, that was what I did.

For the fifth time, I won a contest. It was 2 days ago, with the same radio host in my favourite night-time radio show again and I was one of the lucky 30 to win a pack that includes The Rolling Stones' DVD Havana Moon. Thanks Georges! My name was sorted out, only to win the DVD and a book about the same band, that I have yet to read. Going to check the mail next week.

Also, that November 29 will mark 4 years since my parents found dame Hermine, abandoned and lost on the parking lot. I realize she isn't sleeping on the radiator in the living room any more.

My parents are changing the kitchen window and the workers make a lot of noise and a lot of dust, too. Even my cat doesn't stand the situation, he moved to the other bedroom.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-11-2016 07:01
Céline.
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 27-11-2016 14:00
I feel Meh right now
roxcyn
roxcyn | 28-11-2016 02:12
Tyler, sorry about that.
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 28-11-2016 12:40
don't be
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-12-2016 00:25
Tonight, I heard something about paranormal, in the talk Open Barth on the radio. I did not follow everything, but what happened to me 2 months ago came back to my mind : my parents had done a big mistake by calling the 15 instead of making me consult a medium. I heard the host say phrases like
Did that help you?
No, spending 12 days in a horrible place did not help me. And
Do people with that kind of visions are looked after?
Do sexual dreams count?
Which kind of visions? Yeah, I have had sexual dreams, but not anymore. But no answer came, except a "I must have medium talents" from the female caller.
Before they went to another topic, I went crying to the living room, where my parents where watching television.

Again, I told them that calling the 15 was a big mistake - but they do not believe in medium affairs. I faced something I did not like after I considered that what happened on October 7 was over. After I had gone to the emergency service on October 8, they had absolutely no idea I would be transferred to an hospital after - and be abandoned during a few days in that place I did not know, being afraid they would let me down after that dreadful night. No! They would not let me down in such a case! I might believe in paranormal, but they do not.

Then, my mother asked me if I make mistakes too, and answered "not so many times". And I stopped seeing that psychiatrist after what happened on November 15. I have to see my family doctor soon, so I could stop taking Risperidone. My mum noticed I was less stressed with the current 0.5 than with the 1 mg tablets. She also told me to change the radio station I was listening to, but I replied it was no use since the host and callers moved to another topic.

What do I watch on television these days? Nothing but Yann Barthès' daily show Quotidien. FYI, Raphaël Glucksmann and Pete Doherty were yesterday's guests.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-12-2016 00:39
Celine, you should write a book.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 14-12-2016 02:08
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: